/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user's struggling to get his Xiaomi Mi Notebook to run Windows 8.1 • user does his part by trying out fresh new chink shit, the Awei Es-Q9 a surprisingly decent and clear sounding pair of $2 earphones • A "Sexy" toothpaste squeezer arrives on user's doorstep before any of his black firday/cyber monday orders • user receives a nice picture of his package being processed for shipping • user bought a handheld emulator but it doesn't seem to play GB & GBC games • Who wants to gamble on ruining someone's Christmas with these very late stocking stuffer finds • Gearbest has a new game, no exploit found as of yet • user compares a $40 Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker to a $100 Bose Bluetooth speaker • Article on Jack Ma purchasing American Soil is suppressed for some reason, along with mentions of Elon Musk and Snowden • user provides us with a 5minute review of the Colourful KZ ZST • user bought the Cube i7 Stylus and is excited to try it out gives a heads up for others wanting to buy this tablet • A chink t-shirt is posted, is of nice quality • user details his bad experience with Banggood customer service (or lack thereof) and Paypal siding with them Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dodocool-Bluetooth-Headphones-Cancellation-Sweatproof/dp/B01M35UGBG
aliexpress.com/item/32776900641/32776900641.html
kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-redmi-3s-3gb-32-gb,xiaomi-redmi-4-pro
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro
aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiaomi-Redmi-4-Snapdragon-430-5-0-Inch-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Redmi4-Mobile-Phones/2336004_32765347893.html
aliexpress.com/item/32647054926/32647054926.html
s.aliexpress.com/rqIfm6Bf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did I get today /csg/???

Ooh, I like this box.

dodocool Bluetooth Sports Headphones offer (exclusive coupon)

€3 discount, just use coupon code E9O4CD7L during checkout.

amazon.co.uk/dodocool-Bluetooth-Headphones-Cancellation-Sweatproof/dp/B01M35UGBG

(gizmochina)

It's a fake Spyderco Endura!

First impressions: the action is a bit stiff/gritty, I should oil it and/or it might get smoother with use but it's perfectly usable. The blade came pretty dull so I need to sharpen it. There is some rust already on the inside of the lock, inside the guts of the knife (I can't get a good picture but it's a few spots). Lockup is absolutely rock solid, blade is centered well, the knife carries great. I'll clean the rust out, oil it and sharpen it, and it could make a pretty good part of my EDC rotation.

Reposting because just fuck me up aliexpress.com/item/32776900641/32776900641.html

One thing I didn't realize about the Endura was how big of a knife it was. Here it is next to my fake PM2 and it's actually a bit longer than that knife. I should get a fake Delica next, if I can find one. It seems all the chink fakers make these days are Enduras, PM2s, and some of the more exotic Spyderco offerings.

Is there a stinky chinky site that ships to central/eastern eu faster than ali and has comparable prices?

You do realize that China will be the same physical distance away no matter what web site you use?

Yes, I realize that. There is such a thing as shipping time difference though. Some sites even have EU warehouses.

Anyone looking to buy a redmi 3 note pro? I've got one from gookbuying, unopened with screen protector and case. Everything still in the wrap. Took them a month to get past payment processing alone and by then I already ordered and received a phone from somewhere else.

If not I'm gonna DOA it.

so in that case the price will always be higher

Choose DHL if you can't wait poorfag.

swappa
craigslist
gumtree
no one is gonna but it here.

Can you use it for urethral play?

>being this desperate for recognition
>>>/reddit/

Lithuanian please

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What are you talking about?

>avatarfags as the official xiaomi mascot
Is he a paid shill? Or just that desperate for attention that he'd act like one?

>uses a name so people recognize him
Is he desperate for attention?

>uses a tripcode to make sure no one mistakes him for anyone else
He seems like a child who just wants people to notice him. Is he brain damaged?

you are more desperate then him posting this shit all the time

At least with this op we get nice regular threads without the autism. Nobody fucking cares he has a trip but you.

fuck off if you don't like it

Global rules 11 and 13 you fucking idiot.

Fuck off op, no one wants you here.

>defending tripshit cancer
Kys

Awei earphone user here, just for the record, I don't recommend them. The audio is good yeah, but phantom touches and not being able to get a good seal are a major dealbreaker

>IP stays at 13 the whole time
lmao, choke on a dick lithu.

But IP is 14 you idiot.
Learn to count past 10 you stupid toddler.

Still nice of you to try out a new product and review it for us.

>lithu thinks he's funny

And now it's 15.

Did you fail elementary school or something?
You're clearly an idiot for defending tripshit op, I just had no idea how big of an idiot you truly were.

>lithu still thinks he's funny

Have anyone bought long chink HDMI cables? Looking for 10-15m ones.

Fuck off you stupid lithuanian paedophile

You think you're so funny, huh

Just get them off amazon. I bought a 25 foot cable last week for 6 bucks

>constantly breaking global rules 11 and 13
>being a paid shill
>being desperate to be noticed
Fuck off faggot

Like it not making threads consecutively for a year daily requires some high disciplined autism. Imagine all that time dedicated to learning something new or getting fit.

/csg/ is all he has and you racists are taking it away from him.

Got the JAKEMY JM-6108 screwdriver set.

Gotta say, I'm pretty happy with the quality and variety of the bits it has. Not really top of the line stuff, but if I don't abuse it then it should last me a long time

Forgot pic, as always

Op is a stinky chinky xiaomi shill!

I don't think it's just one person user, i think it's a group of xiaomi shills working together.

Lithu is right, he always uses mitu as his avatar, and probably shills xiaomi products ITT when he drops his trip.

samefag.com/samefag/samefag.png

link

Lol, okay. Believe what you want.
Enjoy your lithu bogeyman instead of facing facts.

AYO
*claims ali $3 off $3000 coupon*
HOL UP
*inserts penis into bunny onahole*
SO U BE SAYIN
*creates new thread at 220 posts*
THESE MUTHAFUCKAS
*redeems chinkshit.xyz affiliate money*
BE TALKKIN
*creates chinese shopping general*
SHHHEEEEITTTTTT
*checks window for lithuanians*
'BOUT
*accuses someone of oriental origin*
BASED OP?

Legitimately would not be surprised if op has a bunny onahole.

>*redeems chinkshit.xyz affiliate money*
You have it wrong.
chinkshit.xyz is a MitM password harvester for Aliexpress/Gearbest login details. Note how it doesn't allow https connections.

So the build quality is pretty solid for a chink copy?

Xiaomi shill.

literally all the old OPs have the /csg/ mascot

newfags back to Sup Forums plis

>The first bit of news is about how the Xiaomi Notebook Air won't install Windows 8.1

Ok Lithu

>windows 8.1
Literally trash.

>literally all the old ops
>literally
No.

>literally
Hi leafy!

spyderco knives aren't that expensive to begin with so why chink out on them.

Finally got here, no customs, 120€. Hope it's not one of the defective ones

>use a tiny negative detail that's insignificant and no one cares about in your op
>flood the thread with xiaomi recommendations whenever anyone asks anything relevant
Lmao okay. Go away stinky chinky shill.

what did you say about my chin bruv

can a mod clean this thread up? this anti-xiaomi Sup Forums shit is fucking up our comfy thread

>faulty redmi 3s when redmi 4 prime is already on sale

They're all defective

You have a chin?
WOWEE

Link?

>constantly shill unreliable shitty brands like xiaomi across Sup Forums
>act surprised when people start protesting said shitty brand

Had a redmi 3 die on me twice. Never buying xiaomi again, ended up wasting more on the phone, since they made me pay shipping costs for warranty, than if I'd just bought a local oppo instead.

Fuck xiaomi.

No they're not, I've already made sure.

I'm poor and this is 50x better than my former smartphone.

link me too, asking for a friend

this again? fucking toilet iphone fag is back, or a copycat

what is a credit card chargeback?

xiaomi are great dude you need to relax and stop getting your jimmies so rustled

I really want to get into buying cheap chink shit but I can't survive 1 month of waiting.
I've bought chink devices but only when they have a EU warehouse paying a lot more because I can't wait +2days.
How do you guys do it?

>xiaomi are great
Fuck off op

They're the same price.

I know 5 people who have several xiaomi products and they've had no problems so far. Stop being a disgusting neckbeard spilling shit onto your phone.

No they're not. How much is the 4 prime?

Waiting and tracking is half the rush for many.

kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-redmi-3s-3gb-32-gb,xiaomi-redmi-4-pro

Yes.
>$130

just hope you don't have the notwork bug.

>spilling shit on my phone
Fuck off.

>wake up, get up, get dressed
>unplug redmi 3 phone from charger
>it's alarmingly warm
>won't turn on
>won't do anything when I press the power button
>contact the seller
>end up sending it back for warranty, cost me almost 60aud shipping fee
>get replacement unit back
>use like normal

>2 weeks later
>unplug it from charger in the morning
>try to use it on the train to work
>stupid piece of shit isn't registering any touches on the digitizer
>try to contact the seller on aliexpress but the store was closed

Fuck that shit. Xiaomi is the shittiest meme I fell for here. Fuck you guys for recommending it.

we got another one boys

>dollars

Yeah, everything's cheaper in murrika. I'd probably dish out 190 for it in europe. I hope so as well.

Order a few things which aren't time-critical every day, or at least 2-3 times a week. After 2-4 weeks' seed time you will get packages every day. If you're completely stuck for shit to order, have no imagination or hobbies and are poor, then just order a $0.75 USB cable.

Tripfags are cancer but Xiaomi is legit, at least for their cheaper memes like powerbanks, normie routers, non placebo autism headphones and mosquito killers.

>¥0.01 has been deposited in to your OppoShill® account, Rajish.

>"we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, delivery address, Mi account details, order, invoicing details, materials or data you may sync through your mi cloud or other apps"

uhhhh, guys?

Might at well get the zuk z2 at that price.

Did you even look at the site? lmao. it's all the same from Ali
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro

126€

aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiaomi-Redmi-4-Snapdragon-430-5-0-Inch-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Redmi4-Mobile-Phones/2336004_32765347893.html

Admit you fucked up and move on you sperg.
that buyers remorse ain't gonna do you much good.

to be honest, I kinda rushed it. Retarded I know. At the very least I will learn the lesson (and sell it if it's shit, people eat everything up around here)

These $6 bluetooth speakers any good?
aliexpress.com/item/32647054926/32647054926.html

Did you think those superior specs came without a price? Don't you want to give your number to Karen and her hot friends?

They're good for $6, but yeah nah.

Buy something $15 + with at least 2 3w speakers inside.

s.aliexpress.com/rqIfm6Bf

How much was it for that set?
That seems like the best set Jakemy got.

My redmi 3 pro decided to stop charging after a couple of months.
Decided to give chinkshit one last chance and bought an oukitel.

K6000 pro costs the same as a redmi 3 pro when I bought it, but it destroys it easily.

>better SoC
>better camera
>better screen
>better battery life
>better build quality
>better rom, like stock Android

So far it's also proven to be more reliable than xiaomi too. I think I'll upgrade to that k10000s when it comes out

I went from a redmi note 3 (SD650 2GB) to a k6000 pro and I love it. Haven't noticed much performance loss since its mostly calls/texts/web browsing /clover/music/movies.
Battery life has gone up from 8 hours SoT average over 2 days to 11 hours.

The screen looks nicer too, but camera isn't much better.

Also love that it's got stock Android without needing CM. Fuck miui.

chinkshit.xyz/random isn't that great

i've been on there for about an hour now, if not more (severe down-time at work) and i keep seeing the same shit

chinkshit dot com was much better. too bad the owner sold out.

would getting a yotaphone 2 be retarded? That E-ink display looks like just my kind of gimmick

story? haven't been on Sup Forums in a while

It's outdated now, so I think it wouldn't be a good decision. E-ink screens are neat, it's a shame more manufacturers haven't picked it up.

Referral links.

So, what was the issue with the 3s? 4g is always on and the speed seems fine.

He got caught replacing every submitted link with his referral links and was thus dropped from the OP.

The current randomiser owning user hasn't shown here in a while or updated the randomiser for that matter and there are some suspicions but nothing has been found on him and the links are still normal.

BR or portugal?

either way, i don't understand how you monkeys get faster internet than Americans