Why are you still using x-server Sup Forums?

Why are you still using x-server Sup Forums?
Are there any apps you can't use in TTY instead of bloated X? Are there any alternatives to your favorite bloat? Share your experiences with me. There are so many obscure terminal apps that sometimes it's hard to even find them in google.

So yeah... How do you solve the captcha?

With Sup Forums pass.

Why would you do this?
There absolutely no point.

How about conserving resources and battery life? Also, using facebook chat in terminal over ssh is awesome.

>not using bitlbee

So you are unironically paying $20 a year just so you don't have to use X?

Also is there a video player so you can watch anime? Preferably one that doesn't output everything as ASCII

>Also is there a video player so you can watch anime?
Mplayer and VLC can output to FB no problem.

>battery life

I'd be interested in seeing a study that proved this.

That is fucking obvious you fucking monron. You have a massive software stack not running anymore.

Boot your system in a graphical target, let it idle and see how much the battery lasts.
Now boot on a text target and do the same. It will last hours more.

I know what your thinking is, I just doubt it will improve battery life quite as much as you're saying. Obviously it wont be as short as firing on all cylinders, but it's not going to be noticeable that it's worth not having Xorg over.

Then do the fucking test. Change to a text target and see how much it lasts.

Just so you have an idea.

My battery lasts about 2 hours with xfce, when I tried i3(still with xorg), it lasted 5 hours.

You do the test you're the one trying to prove something.

This is sort of what I'm saying. The difference between the framebuffer and something minimal like i3 or openbox probably isn't so great as its worth going full-autist over the command line.

Don't forget to start crucial services like power manager and laptop-mode-tools.

Protip is to kill apache, mysql etc.
This alone will give you extra 1.5 h of battery life.

Firefox

i tried to use Wayland but the color picker tool didn't work in gimp so i installed ubuntoe and it werks great

I did the test and I told you the results, you dense moron. Now what? You fucking retarded cunt. Are you going to believe me?

Only if you are a retarded fat creationist american.

It's called REPRODUCIBILITY.

FUCKING STUPID PROPRIETARY FAG DO THE TEST YOUR FUCKING SELF IN YOUR FUCKING CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT

FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING STUPID CUNTS THAT THINK THEY ARE SMART BECAUSE THEY HEARD OF THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

LEARN YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT

(yes, i'm mad)

install Windows 10

Explain how the FB chat worked