What shall we expect from the i7-7700K?

what shall we expect from the i7-7700K?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=nukAYO5pVA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better encode / decode block, better IGP which literally no one cares about on a desktop, and identical CPU performance

Trap

Thinner PCB

A bit better 4790k.

not with those tits.

4K DRM on chip

aren't IGPs comparable to the best entry-level GPUs nowadays? just asking out of curiosity.

you wish

oh dear

can an OC'd 7700K really outperform a silicon lottery-tier OC'd 4790K?

what impact does that have?

>hiding hand size
>hiding shoulder width
>hiding inseam gap
For all we know those hidden tits look like overfilled water balloons

Lets you play 4k with no perfomance impact.
Still its a joke but neat for low end CPUs.

So far it will allow you play netflix at 4k.

This.
Only this.
There's a reason Kaby Lake is just skylake, this wasn't a techonological leap for Intel, this was a financial leap for Intels contributors

sauce on the semen demon?

this goy knows

>a joke
thought exactly the same that it's got no meaning for high-end CPUs since I can decode any 4k vid perfectly fine on my 6600K regardless of its compression/format

Worse temps apparently.

>any 4K vid
Not Netflix 4K vid

That's a trap.

It will be able to.
What stops you is DRM not power.

I fucked enough traps to be able to tell HRT tits from real ones.

It's not a guy, you fucking faggots. You can quite easily find the original Sup Forums thread through image search. This place has rotted your brains.

>it will be able to
>it is not able to

But you can't even see the silicone valley

sorry, no sauce on him

isn't the average power consumption the same as a 6700K
otherwise this is probably to be blamed >80Mbps H.265
who needs such an awfully high encoding density

no shit, Sherlock

seems about right considering 80Mbps

keep practicing buddy, you'll get there

kek

>tits super spread apart
>but not big
>extremely taut skin
Those tits were manufactured that way

Doesn't matter how difficult it is do decode Netflix 4K, the point is that anything other than Kaby lake CANNOT do it

Those tits are coming out of his armpits

Settle down fags, there's no cock for you to suck on here.

Disgusting

Shit like this reminds me why I chose 2D

>aren't IGPs comparable to the best entry-level GPUs nowadays? just asking out of curiosity.
What do you define as entry level? A $100 Nvidia or AMD card like the RX 460 will still easily outperform the IGP on Kaby Lake.

There's different igpus, so for the most part, it's no big deal whatsoever. But there's at least one igpu from the current gen (Iris pro 600? 800?) that rivals a gtx750

That just means you're a sensitive little faggot.
How long has it been since you saw a living, warm hot pussy?
And I am referring to a human one, other manuals don't count

My friend has this same skirt.
I'm gonna ask her to wear it next I see her.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I was indeed referring to a $100-150 one, wasn't aware RX 460 IS the most basic card by AMD atm. I had something like R7 340-350 in mind.

>implying it was your choice
keep deluding yourself, i'm sure one day anime will be real

Let me restate, the the RX 460 which is $80 on newegg will outperform even the fastest Kaby Lake IGPs that include L4 cache whenever they release, like previous generation Crystal Well products.

The GT 750Ti is an old card and even it is not likely to be surpassed by any Intel IGP in 2017. That's not to say Intel's IGPs aren't good enough for most people that aren't playing games (they are) but they're not as good as discrete GPUs.

It was surpassed in 2016 though (I don't remember if it was the ti, I doubt it actually), that's what I'm saying
It was included in the highest-end CPU option for Intels little skullmeme box as the "smallest gaming PC" or something

>It was surpassed in 2016 though
Maybe in terms of it's integrated encoding hardware or something but there's no way that any Intel IGP on the market, especially an IGP without the 128MB L4 cache that was on previous gen broadwell and haswell products, is able to run games better than a desktop GT 750Ti

>I'm gonna ask her to wear it next I see her.
>her

Trump said he would make anime real

>Intel's Kaby Lake processors are so powerful, you can play Overwatch without a GPU
Whoa...
So this... is the ... ... power
of kaby....... lake...

omfg that bush.
as if the axe wound wasn't bad enough
people are disgusting.
men moreso, but woman too

Yeah so it was claimed to be between a 750 and 750ti by the site that I read about it on, but I just found a video that shows the 750ti demolishing it. It still holds up a good framerate in new games with things turned down/off, I wonder what gpu it actually is comparable to, or even if this reviewing guy actually has the right CPU
Starts at 1:30
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=nukAYO5pVA4

Sooner or later I'll have to find out

exact same as skylake i7 while the i3 is somehow better than a last gen i5

There is no need for 2d, hairless exist you have have to look in the right places...

this is would a sex change vagina looks like

you're gay.

your*

Nope.
This is what a female specimen of homo sapiens sapiens looks like.

try again faggot

Its not just about the hair senpai

>How long has it been since you saw a living, warm hot pussy?
not him, but never