So I managed to login as Administrator onto any school computer using my student account...

So I managed to login as Administrator onto any school computer using my student account, how well does Sup Forums think mining litecoin or another altcoin on them would go? Concerns/advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/WKjVY6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really great until they shut down the lab each night and the system gets reimaged

here's what you do:
build a pxe image that mounts the hard drives and plops down your miner and writes a registry key to run an NT service with srvany.exe. then at the beginning of the day, run your dhcp server and tftp server so many of the PCs download and execute your pxe image.

>What is deep freeze for $100 Alex

>not knowing how to disable deepfreeze

>True daily double

flash the bios

(I hope that's it, it's been a while since we fucked around with it in high school)

i hope they expel you when they find your account name messing around with admin stuff

What is EWF and FBWF

boot to linux,
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
cd /mnt/WINDOWS/system32/drivers
cp DeepFrz.sys DeepFrz.sys.bak
cp null.sys DeepFrz.sys
reboot

>2016
>mining cryptocurrency
You can't mine with PC's anymore, especially not P4's running XP. You need dedicated mining hardware.

if you've got the admin password, you can issue a remote reboot for all PCs and they'll by default usually try network booting.

I built a small linux bootdisk for mining. hit me up.

Using litecoin with a 2.5 ghz processor in around 50 PCs with no power bill would get me at least something.
I remove myself from admin after the computer class I have so my name isn't in the admin list for more than an hour
I was gonna make it run as a service so you just need to be at the login screen for it to start. That would at least get me some money considering they are turned on every day.
I can't really control every computer at once unless I get access to this Insight Student program that every pc has.

So I think I'd need to go to every pc and make the miners a startup service.

dude, pxe image. that's netboot. you just run a dhcp server with the netboot options pointing at a tftp server and computers just start downloading and booting your image. your image can modify the hard drive and even write registry keys.

and if you know the administrator password, you can send a reboot command to all computers on the network. that will make each workstation's bios look for your dhcp server. if you don't understand this, don't do it.

Yeah this might be too advanced for me, but rebooting the computers sounds useful. Could I do it from my pc at home and how would I go about doing that?

I can give you my miner image I made. It's temporary though. In the sense that if someone reboots, it stops. You just enter your worker details for litecoinpool and it looks like it's upgrading the bios, but it's actually mining. You can walk away with your usb stick after it's running. Want it?

here it is anyway. dropfile.to/WKjVY6w

Thanks I'll try this out.

let me know if it works. email [email protected] i have some other shit i'd like to put on that network.

Ah yes, the good ol' "I hacked my school lol" post.

You'd better hope your school doesn't have a competent IT department. The high school I went to a while back had the largest IT department in the county and had locked down most of the shit script kiddies could exploit and monitored that behavior. When I worked with the IT tech for our school, he'd tell me about the times he had to bring in kids for disciplinary action. They usually got "administrative referrals" (basically suspension + some other negatives like barring from school events), but one kid got expulsion for planting a keylogger on a teacher's computer, stealing test banks, and selling them to his peers. It was a stupid move to pass a stupidly easy class (literally just drawing in AutoCAD). The same applies here. You'll probably only make about $50 max before you get caught. Running services and a constant hardware load that can be seen by any IT tech with a lick of experience aren't going to stay hidden very long.

It's not worth getting caught taking over a computer lab, especially since you probably don't know how to conceal your actions. If you're interested in that stuff, get your own machines to play around with. Don't fuck with your school's, or they can seriously mess up your future. You can do the same thing at home with no penalties as long as it stays in your network. While you won't have as many computers to mess with, there are much less risks involved and colleges/employers will love you if you actually gain useful experience on it.

+50 computer with hd4xxx-hd6xxx which support OpenCL then it will be not so bad.

>Hasn't gotten over cryptocurrency phase
>computer class
Underage

What's the result of doing that?
>2016
>Litecoin
There are better options zcash, ethereum, and even some storage coins, do your homework.

Overwrite deepfreeze with zeroes. The backup is still available so the tech can cover his ass, but you'll be fine.