Thoughts on this book?

Thoughts on this book?

It's not good manga and it's not a good introduction to relational database systems.

care to explain why?

post the copy of the book so we can roast it

I guess this is the best place to ask.

Anybody ever find that manga where it has network protocols like TCP/IP and UDP as cute anime girls doing cute thing?

I prefer this one

this one is better

I unironically used it during my databases class when I was getting rekt by relational algebra

How did that go for you

I passed. would recommend

Even for non weeaboos?

this one got me through a section in my computer engineering classes. Wasnt crazy helpful but it was nice having a helpful guide that explained it relaly easy (we didnt have a book)

look at bookzz this is Sup Forums for fucks sake your supposed to know how to get free shit

It's not that great. Maybe if you follow along trying to make databases as you read it then it's better.

>unironically getting rekt by relational algebra
lmaoing at u desu senpai

Stop using words you don't understand.

i read it when i studied databases
got an A

the whole "manga guide series" is great review material

What's with autists and being unable to learn shit unless it's in cute/anime form?

I would almost understand if the illustrations were good, but just from the covers they look like shit.

It makes me assume that the actual material can't be good itself.

It's actually a decent introduction to relational databases, if you aren't in a rush. They cover the core terminology with simple examples, which is about all you can expect in that kind of format. It's kind of fun though and learning should be fun.

I will say, I don't think anything can really prepare you for working with a complex database, except doing actual work in that environment. Replicating the kind of scenarios you see in practice is kind of difficult simply because they are highly situational. Just for starters you have a lot of competing technologies.

What I mean is the contrived problems you find online are usually the simple cases.

cancer for (man)children who already the disappointments and embarrasements of their families and communities.

>What's with autists and being unable to learn shit unless it's in cute/anime form?
they should've just been killed at birth tbqhfam