/bst/ Battlestation Thread

/bst/ Battlestation Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11666275/Paedophiles-most-likely-to-be-left-handed.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3119063/Can-scientists-spot-pedophile-Study-claims-likely-physical-deformities-left-handed.html
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/253019/left-handed-people-are-more-likely-to-be-paedophiles-research-says/
medicaldaily.com/spotting-pedophile-men-pedophilic-tendencies-are-often-left-handed-physical-338034
sciencetimes.com/articles/4926/20150327/pedophiles-are-more-likely-to-be-left-handed-new-research-shows.htm
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophiles-more-likely-left-handed-6655086
rense.com/general67/left.htm
imgur.com/a/k128K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to this user?

Last I heard, he was moving to a new house.

Anyone? His battlestation was comfy

cucks

wow, drizzt do urden scimitars. You took a pictue of them in front of your computer and posted it to Sup Forums

Lord have mercy, the ultimate faggot has arrived unto this earth

What a basic bitch this faggot is. Has to put it on display that he's gay. Literally so boring that his sexuality is the biggest part of his personality.

>cucks
>massive dildo

okay then

thank's for the (you)
here's your (you) in return.
those two things have nothing to do with eachother.

You sound very jealous.

Pictures were taking a bit apart. Am trying to increase comfy levels.

maybe Im totally gay for your scimitars. deal with it faggot

My Battlestatlestation feels a little empy after I fixed my cable management. I need to put something on the left side of my keyboard.

Maybe hang a poster under the two paintings aswell. Maybe even mount a thin monitor there. Hmmm....

no windows general

>those two things have nothing to do with eachother.

youre a special kind of stupid

300-400gallons?

Either that or the perspective is just really weird and it's ~200g.

no
please explain how cuck and dildo have anything to do with eachother.
like actually explain it.
go on.

He's calling you a faggot which is the ultimate form of cuckdom.

do you all own your own homes n shit?

i think its probably the opposite of being a cuck unless you are one of those wierd faggots with wierd cucky fetishes

No you're a cuck because instead of fucking women you're letting us fuck them for you.

an entire thread is currently dedicated to getting dubs and we get 3 in a row without even trying.

BST is based as fuck.

women are disgusting and by fucking women you are literally being cucked by society
enjoy your axe wounds cuck.
check em

was on mobile so couldn't rate

8/10
comfy
6.5/10
-keyboard
-cramped
-mouse
5/10
-wires
nice mouspad senpai
5.5/10
-stoner shit
if it's a real roor add .5 to your rating tho
-wires
You already know how I feel about your posters
7.5/10
9/10
8.5/10

>women are disgusting and by fucking women you are literally being cucked by society
>enjoy your axe wounds cuck.
kek
Enjoy that fantasy while you're still young.

this board is getting more like Sup Forums every day and it's not even me that's doing it.
you make no sense.

>if it's a real roor add .5 to your rating tho
Well just plain RooR is for straight tubes.

RooRtech is their division that does recyclers, dab rigs, crazy perc bongs, etc.

It's a RooRtech flush recylcer which goes for ~$550-600 retail.

Its the wide angle lens fampai. Its 180 gallons. 6x2x2.

Yeah that's what I meant roor tech is pretty cool

>Its 180 gallons
Yeah my ~200g guess was pretty close then.

damn I really like the sides to those headphones

Byerdynamic Custome One Pro

you can change out the designs on the side of the ear cups.

Yeah I paid $300 for it cause they chipped the base slightly so it was a warehouse deal.

Had it for about 2 years now though been using it daily. Can't really complain, hits nice.

Thanks. Like this user said:
You can change the design. I had logos 3D printed for it just recently (like the AC logo or the Witcher 3 wolf's head, even with embedded LEDs for the eyes). Looks awesome.

I wish I still smoked, used to have a sheldon black that was pretty nice

>sheldon black
I have a SB 5 hole diffused slide for my bong, haven't used it in months though because dabbing is so much easier on my throat these days.

Thats why I gave up smoking weed, hacking up brown shit all the time and anytime I coughed it tasted like resin

Dabbing got too expensive for me cause it's just way too easy to take a dab I could do them all day

I do the occasional edible on the weekends now, maybe one day I'll get a volcano or a mighty

>Dabbing got too expensive for me cause it's just way too easy to take a dab I could do them all day
I have just made sure to watch my intake, I give myself a hard limit on what i'm allowed to dab for the week. I work it out to roughly $7 per day. It's cheaper than smoking weed which could run me ~$13-15 per day, basically double what i'm paying for my dab intake.

For me it was all about being organized, but not everyone can do it.

edibles got too expensive for me. me and the fiance spent $150-300 per week at one point. down to about $50-100 per week now

Yeah, i'm at ~$40-50 per week and this keeps me dabbing ~5 times a day.
Morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening, night.

what keyboard is that? I like it.

I don't normally post here.
I know my speakers are shit.

got any tips?

all of the wood bits are made out of cheap-cheap lowes wood and doorstops, cheap screws

used to have a nano s but dropped it and am now settling for this gross ass case

need a good chair

the most fucking cringeworthy, fedora tipping bst I've ever seen.

Are you enlightened by your own intelligence?

0/10 I bet your dad drinks because of you

have you ever been gangbanged? I notice that giant horsecock dildo.. is your fantasy to get fucked by a horse?

>that tie
kek

no and no

So you liek my cable TIE?

Had to do a double windsor only to hide all that shit properly that's behind it. I'm talking 14 cables.

>not tying an eldredge knot
Step it up nigger.

Also, yes it's fucking awesome.

>left handed
Keep up the good work OP.

>eldredge knot
The eldredge is too tight at the bottom of the knot to work.

Guy from previous thread who noticed the cable tie, I kinda want my own now that is fucking hilarious

ah okay. oh well. At least you tried.

DO EET! Post results.

left handed people die a lot sooner than right handed people. condolences user.

left handed people are also more likely to be paedophiles.

>left handed people die a lot sooner than right handed people
Hopefully. I never asked to be here.

those fucking LED lights are so damn distracting. how anyone can put up with that shit just to look cool is beyond me.

>Hopefully. I never asked to be here.

live kill cam?

>left handed people are also more likely to be paedophiles.
sauce on that?

They are like 4 times brighter on the picture, because that's how cameras work. The intensitiy fading is also a lot smoother, it's not like you're looking at 300 Watts at one spot, and at nothing 1 inch away, so it's not distracting one bit.

>live kill cam?
nahh. don't do it. we need more weird people on here.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11666275/Paedophiles-most-likely-to-be-left-handed.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3119063/Can-scientists-spot-pedophile-Study-claims-likely-physical-deformities-left-handed.html
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/253019/left-handed-people-are-more-likely-to-be-paedophiles-research-says/
medicaldaily.com/spotting-pedophile-men-pedophilic-tendencies-are-often-left-handed-physical-338034
sciencetimes.com/articles/4926/20150327/pedophiles-are-more-likely-to-be-left-handed-new-research-shows.htm
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophiles-more-likely-left-handed-6655086
rense.com/general67/left.htm

When I upgrade I January I will, it wouldn't work right now with my receiver under my monitor

Good morning.

>>They are like 4 times brighter on the picture, because that's how cameras work. The intensitiy fading is also a lot smoother, it's not like you're looking at 300 Watts at one spot, and at nothing 1 inch away, so it's not distracting one bit.
bro, I bought that $20 LED roll off ebay from the chinese and I installed them and I even ran that software that changes lights based on what's on screen. That shit was cool for a day and then it drove me nuts. So no, it def has an affect on a distraction factor.

>dat wall of links
damn dude. you really researched the shit out of that. t-thanks.

No problem

>and I even ran that software that changes lights based on what's on screen
>doesn't know the name of it
Sure dude, sure. It might be a gimmick if you use it to extend your screen, I use it for static ambient lighting at night, because I get eye fatigue a lot slower that way.

The strip on the desk edge, now that is a gimmick. No use whatsoever.

i finally fucking found alaskan thunder fuck shatter! my favorite strain aside from maybe lambs bread.

i've gotta put the rest of this beastly desk together. it is a desk designed for music editing so it has server racks under it instead of the dude i let stay on my couch's cheap ass end tables.

10/10 user. Im mirin.
Can you share the comfy wallpapers??

This looks like Wee-Bey's house from the Wire.

Thanks user, here you go: imgur.com/a/k128K

It would be sweet if people make a link for the new thread in the old one when they make it.

>Sure dude, sure. It might be a gimmick if you use it to extend your screen, I use it for static ambient lighting at night, because I get eye fatigue a lot slower that way.
do u remember every program you try? really, that's your criticism of my post?

my screen is 40" so I don't need more light. maybe thats why I hate it.

but seriously, why would anyone want to have lights blaring into his peripheral vision? that's like taking the laptop outside and pointing it towards the Sun so the sunrays constantly streak around the edges of it. just plain nuts.

and if you go with ambi lighting, that shit will chew up your CPU as well.

>taking the laptop outside and pointing it towards the Sun so the sunrays constantly streak around the edges of it
If you ignore what I write, I ignore what you write. Have it your way.

>"chew up your CPU as well"
>literally no connection between the PC and the LED strips
Shit son, you're retarded. Stop seeing something into a picture, that isn't there.

ITT: underage weebs showing off stuff mommy bought them

inb4 "macs are gay"

Vapes are gay

>Shit son, you're retarded. Stop seeing something into a picture, that isn't there.
I said ambi lights. See, you really are a retard and don't even know what that is.

macs are GOAT.

ANDREW WK
LET'S GO

I don't give a shit what fake ideas you wrap around a picture of mine. It doesn't have fucking LED lights connected to a fucking computer, that fucking changes it according to anything automatic.

It's a fucking 5050 LED strip connected to a 12V DC adapter, that is plugged into a wall socket, period.

Now please stop bitching and moaning about something that isn't there, and stop JUDGING what I have by concepts that aren't even present in that fucking picture!

I hope that was sarcasm.

Why do retards like you shit up these threads all the time

Not the guy you're arguing with btw
Check your autism

>someone got triggered and buttblasted hard
damn dude.

also, I said that I installed ambi lights. are you drunk, high or just dumb and can't comprehend that simple sentence?

>I installed ambi lights and I got bored with it 1 day later and it ate my CPU, so your lighting must be shit and boring too, and too bright
I've understood it just fine. Now fuck off. I've had it this way for like 4-5 days, I'm still liking it.

Which camera do you have?