Why are japasene so backwards when It comes to computers?

Why are japasene so backwards when It comes to computers?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-31/japan-may-be-too-scared-of-failure-to-succeed
japantimes.co.jp/community/2015/11/25/voices/japan-surprisingly-sensibly-endearingly-low-tech/
techinasia.com/japan-tech-problems
youtube.com/watch?v=QZmN0Q1Odqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Within the society as a whole? Mainly because they generally don't like to waste time worrying about being on the bleeding edge. The emphasize shit that works. If it works and serves the purpose they need, they just stick to it.

They tend to only change stuff if it makes a DRASTIC difference in productivity.

Because they've mainly used their phones years before the west. Gaming was covered by consoles and pcs are good enough if they run office and eroge.

Basically because their whole society is ran by a bunch of luddites, and unlike here, you dont actually move up based off merit, you move up from being old. So all the people in charge of all the country's top companies are all ancient and scared of change. This wouldn't be too bad if the younger generation wasn't also cripplingly scared of failure, and absolutely unwilling to start their own businesses

Good answer

how is a country with such advanced toilets that had HDTV's 20 years before USA ran by luddites

>they used their phones years before the west
explain. telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell so don't try to pull a "we wuz kangz" thing.

they still use flip phones and have no grounds in their electrical outlets.

>they still use flip phones
wronggu

because they still have the same toilets with the same "HD"tv's 20 years later. They still send faxes on 20 year old fax machines, still have offices full of 20 year old computers, etc, etc.

They also don't believe in venture capitalism, which is severely stagnating their tech sector, and business in general really. Fucking Israeli companies funded more business ventures than Japan, 3 times over. They also refuse to let stagnating, old firms die

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-31/japan-may-be-too-scared-of-failure-to-succeed

japantimes.co.jp/community/2015/11/25/voices/japan-surprisingly-sensibly-endearingly-low-tech/

techinasia.com/japan-tech-problems

Do you really need an explanation that by "phone" I mean phone capable of web browsing and email? Holy fuck are you 12?

you forgot that Nintendo still exists. That in itself shows how luddite they are.

Yet Apple still exists.

if i was 12 i wouldn't even know that non-smartphones were a thing (unless i was a jap).

They are about equal to germany in terms of the quality and engineering of their products yet there are a lot weaker in terms of economicy, I rly don't understand why.

>Bloomberg
>Schuman
Try again.

>germany
>quality

Butthurt nip detected.

Kike detected. Your ''diversity''' is unneeded and unwelcome.

kys kike

show me one news source that says anything contrary. There's also nothing wrong with bloomberg, but ya, prove me wrong, I'll be waiting.

Sorry to burst you weeb bubble of how "perfect" japan is

recalls happen, mistakes happen. Get over it. At least the cars didn't explode.

>There's also nothing wrong with bloomberg,
I wonder who could be behind this post...

Its so mutch quality, it makes you pay less taxes!

I notice you still haven't provided an argument to even attempt to prove me wrong.

>(((argument)))

>>lying about emissions was a mistake
volkswagen doesn't even advertise anymore in the US because of this.

That's not an argument

Toshiba used to be good

Japan is a reactionary hellhole.

Amazing how the more things change the more they stay the same. Gas the slants.

Produce best console

If it works don't fix it. Businesses don't have money for new computers only paper.

Their flip phones are smartphones

>no grounds in their electrical outlets
They also use 100V and a mix of 50/60Hz.

>a mix of 50/60Hz.

This really upsets me.

>3 completely different explanations with zero evidence
Never change, Sup Forums

How is that Sup Forums you retard?

They are overworked and have no time for anything, not even fucking their wife(thats why she appears in JAV). Do you think they have time for technology?

They lost the supercomputer race against the USA. Make no mistake they are still a leader in technology.

>get trolled in argument by kike
>instead of moving on and realizing they're retarded you write a book about it
>amazed at never seeing a troll before

Was Hitler autistic?

Just retarded

They're not backwards

They just never became retarded about it. Japan is like a 80/90s tech culture haven

I didn't know Hitler encountered Apple hipsters when he rose to power. Certainly explains his
anger problems.

How is Nintendo a luddite company?
They even made a third party online shooter set in a post-apocalypse world.
youtube.com/watch?v=QZmN0Q1Odqc

>They tend to only change stuff if it makes a DRASTIC difference in productivity.

The Japanese invented Lean manufacturing processes which is literally continual change to be more productive. Even small changes

Everyone lost to the CHAINEESE

Nothing to do with quality.
Cars still work completly fine.

You've got to become a master yourself before you can start doing things differently from how your sensei did them.

>(((sources that prove me wrong)))
Go back to your Sup Forums safe space