HOLY SHIT THE S8 WON'T HAVE HEADPHONE JACK !!!

gsmarena.com/no_35mm_headphone_jack_for_samsung_galaxy_s8_report_confirms-news-22033.php

>The report says that lack of 3.5mm jack will not only help keep the Galaxy S8 thin, but will also allow the device to pack in a bigger battery.

>There'll be a USB Type-C port instead, meaning you'll have to use a USB-C to 3.5mm audio adapter to make the phone compatible with your existing headphones.

APPLE INNOVATES EVERYONE COPYCATS

Noitavonni

I wont have an S8, problem solved.

Except it's fucking chiclet keyboards all over again.

>Applel did xyz
>everyone else does xyz
>soon no more alternative to xyz on the market

Fucking this. Future is not good.
>entire audio industry moves toward a cheap, agreed upon standard
>mobile phone industry as well
>motorola decides there's more money to be made doing le one plug meme
>apple also realizes this
>convince normalfags that this is what they need and that they won't be getting screwed over if they want to use their new meme earphones with any other device in their house
>every other company jumps onto this bandwagon
>implying consumers aren't getting shafted

>convince normalfags that this is what they need and that they won't be getting screwed over
They seem to have failed at this step, given what I've seen so far.

I've actually seen people use lightning earphones and the dongle. I even heard one guy parroting the "who even charges their phone while listening to music" thing.

Samsung has always copied apple LG is the only korean company with dignity at this point

B O O T L O O P S

Not on the g5 or g3 i agree the g4 was a mistake but at least they have usb c and a audiojack, and keep in mind that their phone dont blow up

What fucking mentality is behind Android phone makers copying apple?
Apple isn't even good at the shit they do

>google wallet was out way before apple pay, but they have to change the name to Android pay.

>apple phones are always getting thinner, so lets just make our Android phones so thin that it make the phone a pain to use.

They all have to try to out do apple in everything
>our camera has moar megapixels XDD APPLES SUX
>our phone is thinner XDD APPLES SUX
>our phone is bigger, so big you can't even put it in your pocket XDD APPLES SUX

HTC is the only phone manufacturer that has actually innovated the most in the past years
>made people think about audio in smartphones
>put stereo speakers on a smartphone
>powerful dac and amp
>didn't fall for the more megapixle meme, had the best low light performance
>had full metal design when everything else was cheap plastic
>didn't overbloat their Android skin, the newest htc sense is basically stock Android with htc apps

Apple is the single most successful company in all of human history so it's no surprise that rabble are desperate to follow it.

Even if apple removes features that fucks over its userbase and everyone knows it, other companies have to follow it because Apple.

What they don't know is that people only buy Apple products because of the name only. They think the average person has the mentality of "ooooh, this phone is really nice, but this one has no headphone jack and less ports, I'm going to buy this one"

>putting botnet in their TVs
>dignity

Choose just one.

Why the fuck the automatic assumption that if Applel changes something is must be good, that all mainstream cucks will love it and jump onto it, and that you as a competitor will lose market if you don't follow suit and copy whatever shit they changed?

And that's why I won't buy an S8.

Don't know why you're all surprised. Apple have always been the first to do bold, seemingly dumb things only to have everyone else copy them later. Literally courage, everyone other company is cuck faggot followers.

You have to beat apple since theyrw the most popular (for no good reason, only normies being tards).

Stereo speakers on a phone is a meme

>>motorola decides there's more money to be made doing le one plug meme
>>apple also realizes this

Wrong. Apple was first. What the fuck did you think they imagined for the future when they were developing Lightning from like 2008? You guys are fucking clueless, you have no idea how long Apple vision is.

>Apple vision
is that the working name for their new "google glass"-type spectacles? introducing iSightâ„¢

PLEASE YELLOWSTONE JUST END IT ALL

>but will also allow the device to pack in a bigger battery.

It didn't end well the last time they did this.

Yeah I forgot the "'s". They're also currently looking into VR/AR shit, I hope they don't meme that shit.

FUCK THERE ARE NO NON CHICLET LAPTOPS ANYMORE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

MSI gayming laptops doesn't have this problem.

>don't have this problem

Yeah, they have much bigger problems. Such as being gaming laptops.

meanwhile, im still trying to figure out if wearable technology is a good thing. it seems everything is moving towards that, what with google glass, the iwatch, and now apparently there's a company that's working on clothes whose threads can carry electric currents. or something weird like that.

>putting botnet in their TVs
Wait wait, what?!
Do you have any source on that?!

MSI has a fucked-up policy
You can't upgrade your RAM or HDD without removing the warranty seal
so you have to go to a fucking MSI service center and pay them to do it

Not them but I had a samsung tv once. If your model of tv had a camera or a mic then it would use those to track you. The mic would take your normal dinner conversation and look for buzzwords and then put small ads in the corner based on what you said. The camera would roughly count how many people were in the room at any given time and send that data back as well. Mind you, you could turn this off but it's auto-on by default a la windows 10. Just ended up getting an objectively better 4k tv a year later. [spoiler] You can't escape the botnet [/spoiler]

Fuck LG. The G3 had its share of problems.

Dont buy from them, you will no get any help from their customer service.

thinkpad

Latitude E5xxx series or E7xxx series doesn't have this problem
I use a E5250 and the keyboard is top-notch

>ThickBads

i think bad bait

>meanwhile, im still trying to figure out if wearable technology is a good thing

The limit for me is fitness trackers. The Apple watch is Apple's worst product.

Windows Phone and Lumia were THE BEST alternative but you fucking faggots chose Shitdroid over windows. Now WP is diying and we are fucked. Thanks Androidfags.

B
R
A
V
E
R
Y

Actually G4 had the best camera the previous generation, but the rest is agreeable.

HTC really let me down on the pixel, though. But I've always had a soft spot for them since they made the nexus one, a phone I still love to death.

How is HTCs bootloader policy? I don't know how long my new G4 will last but I'd consider buying a new HTC phone since Google doesn't care at all about those early nexus adopters.

>ThinkPad
>not chiclet

I'm literaly using one now. They've got chiclet on ALL their laptops, been this way for a long time. Do you live in a T60 bubble?

This

Are they replacing the headphone jack with an exhaust?

LUL moto Z doing this before even Apple.

BRAVE
R
A
V
E

The instant my S5 goes belly-up, I'm getting a dumbphone and an iPod Classic. I like my headphones, and I refuse to replace them just because they have the dreaded wire.
>THREE captchas
Google, stop.

Just don't buy it. You've got the power.

I've got no power at all. No matter how little I buy a shit product, normalfags will buy it in the millions anyway.

You'll end up buying it. Don't lie to yourself.