Hello Sup Forumsentoomen...

Hello Sup Forumsentoomen. I ordered a Lumia 920 (fuck you I like it) from Amazon brand new and it arrived with a screen DOA. I returned it and got the money back, but I really like the phone. Would it be wise to order another of the same phone in a different color from the same seller? The seller had a very good rating, but now I'm just a bit wary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E3c8il_Q6SU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well if it's through Amazon you don't really have anything to lose so try again if you want one so much.
I loved mine, I wish there were modern non windows phones of that style.

why do you want a dated windows phone that doesn't have an sd card slot and can't upgrade to win 10?

I don't even care about app support. As long as it calls, texts, and I can lurk on it that's what matters. But it's just so god damned sexy. I bought it through BREED, so I'm a bit paranoid to try again, but I figured either this or I'll buy an Xperia M and call it a day.

>can't upgrade to win 10
that may be why he wants it..

I have used a lot of lumias, and would like to have a new one again because they're the perfect dumb phone.

>Doesn't have an sd card slot
Sure, but it has 32 GB of storage which I will never use in the first place.
>Can't upgrade to windows 10
Yes it can.

Because they are fucking indestructible

Oh shut the fuck up, that's objectively false.

>Yes it can.

an official update or a possibly bug ridden beta?

>Sure, but it has 32 GB of storage which I will never use in the first place

i guess there aren't enough apps to fill that much storage, so i'll give you that.

Lumias are nice phones. I see no reason to hate on that.
But why not get a newer version?

> tfw have to use apps that are Android/iPhone only so can't have a Windows Phone
I miss live tiles. Why can't Apple "innovate" them, so Android phone makers can steal it and pretend they invented it already?

> fucking indestructable
> screen DOA'd
Someone's stuck in denial

Is the Lumia 650 worth $130? All app jokes aside

Go ahead, try to physically break it.

youtu.be/E3c8il_Q6SU

motherfucker, mine dropped on the ground a two foot fall, and cracked the entire fucking screen. try again. youre a blatant shill for microsoft, before we know you'll be saying there are apps and they work well.

NIGGER did you even watch the FUCKING VIDEO?

THE FUCK HITS IT WITH A BAT ACROSS A PARKING LOT

I don't need to watch a fucking video. I got a broke Lumia 928 right in my cell phone drawer.

I replaced the screen of a 520 that had similar fate.

The 635 I have has the screen corners broke off.

Try again.

>928
Problem located.

lumia 720 uses a similar design, or the 925.

>I wish there were modern non windows phones of that style.

This is true, I agree.... I hate Microsoft shilling, because Microsoft software are trojans collecting info. But it's a nice phone.

NOT
CONSUUMUH
ADVICE

second that. i have two 930 with cracked displays, same story.

Hows your 930? I been looking to buy a 830 just for the camera. Can you post some camera samples?

>not supporting the only good mobile OS

Hi, I have a Lumia 630 with Windows 10. It fucking sucks. It overheats and has virtually no app support. Yeah sure the basic built in apps are good and the interface looks good but you may aswell just buy any other android device at that point. It really is a meme phone. And I fell for it hard.

Buy the 640 with WP 8.1

>Windows 10
Here is the problem. WP 8.1 or nothing

I had two delivered yesterday, can't speak for road testing them but they're thin and light as fuck.

How bad WP10 really is?