/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old XANAX FL ends in timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20161208T235959&p0=:&msg=shitty FL timer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ &font=cursive edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members..

>Links
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

apollo.rip/torrents.php?id=122496
vocaroo.com/i/s14xpIB9Pq8R
vocaroo.com/i/s1ld0c8ilnhg
soundcloud.com/beeeyes/dasma-girl
beeeyes.bandcamp.com/album/late-bloomer
eyedress.bandcamp.com/track/night-sky
filenurse.com/download/5a885fa3eeb463d029f4d6b19afe22ea.html
streamable.com/w9m2
soundcloud.com/beeeyes/sets/the-best-band-in-the-philippines
quickbox.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for sarek looks like a lizard

second for danny michel

apollo.rip/torrents.php?id=122496

Don't forget to use the last hours of literal free ratio with this torrent

LETS

vocaroo.com/i/s14xpIB9Pq8R

LETS

Xanax staff are making new bread now?

That's assuming all the old what.cd users are cool with downloading a bunch of youtube2flac uploads and dealing with staff that don't even know what a m4a is.

what is this

RIPPING

RIPPING

DONT POST GOAT

BOYS!

>PTH for quality, apollo for ability to make ratio
so the real successor to what is pth then

BOYS

Why isn't this on PTH yet
soundcloud.com/beeeyes/dasma-girl

BOYS

He has a very white name for a nigger

Absolutely

dunno why you directed that at me but feel free to upload it ;^)

My new year's resolution will be to finally get in BTN.

sup danny

>passtheheadphones.com

which one of you did this?

I don't have it which is my point
Fukken caratboi

Because it's $300?

beeeyes.bandcamp.com/album/late-bloomer

What IRC are you guys on?

gods speed user. do you have far to go?

wow what the h*ck
Now I feel good about pirating his better solo album
eyedress.bandcamp.com/track/night-sky

#niggers on OT

Who /set4life/ here?
Who needs PTH when you have these boys.

>ipt has 3 trackers
looool

>no HDB, PTP, BTN, PTH

j-just... end it now, user. you fail @ life

legit impressed by that nostream account
does the site 404 yet

Yes but I will do it. I'm gonna reach the promised land.

irc.apollo.rip #rippingboys

filenurse.com/download/5a885fa3eeb463d029f4d6b19afe22ea.html

This 192k mp3 from soulseek is probably fine, given the fact the track only reaches to 10khz anyway. You won't notice much difference between it and a 128 ripped off bandcamp.

i feel like this is a trap

>tfw had my account disabled for inactivity

you mean this guy?

meanwhile, back in the real world

>nostre.am
>nostre.am
>nostre.am
>nostre.am
>nostre.am

I wanted the entire 11 track album FUCK
Don't ever talk to me again

This guy too
streamable.com/w9m2

>90mb
Nah, it's more of a simple lack of mathematical understanding on your end. The site has been up for under 2 weeks and has already surpassed the only previous serious contender (Waffles), with 1/10th of the content that was on WCD, and a fraction of the users of any it's competitors.
All I see so far is silly speculations on how the site's economy will hold up in the very earliest stages, right after a freeleech, because they will probably opt to not have a verbatim copy of WCD's broken model. You need to remember that the vast majority of these early users were the ones more likely to build up buffer first, either on What or the other sites they use, before spending any themselves. It isn't the right time to make any judgements regarding that yet, as the site still needs more time to gradually accommodate the users who are more likely to leech, and for the economy in general to flourish.
I've also not seen them refer to themselves as 'the successor' (whereas at least 1 of the other new sites have done), but feel free to point it out if I've missed it.

omg, please stop posting black people, omg

omg, omg, omg
also can I get an invite to /ptg/ discord?

Can some one help me by teaching low security website

Actually the one I posted is a demo, comes from a 6 track release. It's different to what's on bandcamp which is part of a 3 track release.

msg sarek on irc :^)

I might have to actually start using soulseek desu, at least until more stuff is on PTH.
I don't actually care too much about this album btw, I was just shitposting :^)
soundcloud.com/beeeyes/sets/the-best-band-in-the-philippines

any one???

any one who can hack a website....please reply..

fuck off rajeesh

Best curry impersionation I've seen so far.

>quickbox.io/
>everything is foss and easy as fuck
>the site reeks the "we want to scam you" generic botnet

Why fuck

I occasionally fill PTH requests with stuff I found on slsk, if I can't find it on Google Play Music. It's a good resource if you know the difference between a good/shitty file. There are occasionally youtube, soundcloud, and other dubious quality rips there.

Any decent seedbox accepting paysafecard?

>good ev-en-ing sirrrr
every time

is G Force Tracker still ratio free?

How's the selection for shows and movies? If you had to just have a single general purpose private tracker

yes its fl; okay scene racing; terrible retention
use alpharatio instead i guess

So apollo is looking for forum mods.. do you think there's any good incentive like maybe access to invite sections. I really want ahd or tehc

a very curry christmas to all xanax users

So, i was trying to work my way up in WCD so i could use that net cred to get into other PTs. What do now? Are there any trackers currently open?

lol no

>that gif

thank u very much to the ptg invitings, will very contribute to this wonderful site ! bless you anonymous

>sarek "drinking"-2.webm

never have I seen someone agonize so much over taking less than half a shot

Please more the vodka one was so funny where do i find more

i resurrected one of them from my copious IRC logs

hes a big lad

that nigger is a full-on poser. acting like he's chugging the whole bottle while he drank less than half a shot.

besides, anybody posting a video of himself drinking from a bottle while smoking a cigarette is already beyond cringe

meant for

LETS RIPPING BOYS!!!

Where on Sup Forums do they post more of these? Please active thread. I saw one before i had an android and missed out. I just tried posting. Vokda one but u beat me

:/ i dont know dawg i saved these from /ptg/ over the last few weeks

$5 rupees he will repost this webm

GFT is pretty good. I would also recommend TorrentShack, they're recruiting on BTN right now. Terrible retention on any of those trackers but the people on TSH are great about filling requests if you want older scene stuff.

I'm 99% sure these are the only ones. I know he also used to send like 3-line (IRC line not screen line) rants on main channel through voice transcription and i think a few times he just straight up recorded himself ranting about something but i cant find those

Hey lads, is it me is does PTH seem dead? What's PTH going to do about the dead economy? Is it because new users can't get any upload? Are they proposing any solutions to that?

>BTN right now
>right now
Implying any tracker pulls recruitment from btn unless its run of the mill curry like pth / xnx / nos
Pth nos

Bro's I need some advice... I haven't been laid in one year now and i'm starting to feel a little bit lonely.. should I give up the tracker game and start chasing some pussy? or should I just keep my head down and focus on what really matters.

Thanks user!

The recruitment just started recently though and it's been around for years...

Penis.

I have thought about fucking some tranny's too. I mean it's a hole, it's warm and some of those "girls" are pretty hot.. I don't care if there is a swinging penis on the front either.

fuck off normie twat

All part of being /fa/.

Post your email address

Tsh is too curry the "its a perfect btn mirror" shiller gave up posting

thats funny as fuck

How do you access to your seedbox if you are using winblows?

[email protected]

[email protected]

invite pls Sir ,,i Am good tracking User

It has it's uses. If you're trying to get scene releases or the latest stuff off BTN it's pretty good. I wouldn't call it a BTN mirror though because it doesn't have all the old content/season packs.

it's too hard for new users to get any buffer, so they aren't downloading. those users will go inactive and the site will die.

browser if you have a webui, putty if ssh, explorer if you need to grab files via ftp

Why are people acting like PTH will never have another freeleech? They're probably just waiting until all the good users from the elite trackers get in and then another one will start. At least wait until they get a decent user base before you all start whining, damn.