Nvidia is good.

I bet you're shitting on the streets yoursellf, rajeet

Install Windows 10, being spied on is comfy

C is a great language.

I'm straight

Have you guys ever heard of Solus? No?

Windows is a good Operating System.

Isn't that distro made by based Kevin?

Man, Kevin is a nice guy, Linus Torvalds should learn a thing or two about him and follow his footsteps, the same goes for Stallman.

>2016
>not ricing windows xp

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
TOILET

$0.01 has been deposited to your account. Poo in the street John.

Desktops sure look good without lewd drawings of little girls.

>javascript
questions about client side scripting in the Gopher go in gopher dev general not dpt

2017 will be the year of the Windows on desktop.
Trust me guys. It has finally over 0.0001% market share.

>tfw you are the only one in your city with and android phone

Hey guys, this piece of software is better suited to my purposes and I have found it runs better on my computing machine but if you want to stick to what you're used to that does not bother me at all.

Hi. I tried your software, and I found it unfamiliar, but I will try my best to understand its logic. Thanks for the recommendation.

Hey guys, let's all raid reddit and invite them over here. Yeeeahheaahhheaah. Party! My girlfriend thought of this idea.

GNU/Linux is the best operating system for desktops hands down

Wireless headphones are the best, just one from beats, freaking awesome, i do wish it was a little less neutral though

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "GNU/Linux" is commonly known as (GNU)/Linux, or as I've recently started calling it, "Linux"...

I usually use the competitor and like it better. But I am glad that you found software that suits you, it's good software and I bet you are skilled at using it.

I wish more people used windows, you linux-gamers are welcome here though.

Systemd is great, I'm glad they finally decided to unite the Linux distros under a common umbrella

Steve Jobs was a swell guy

MacBooks are the best computers ever! Fuck ThinkPads.

DO NOT install gentoo

> Install FreeBSD