Its really a lot worse

nngroup.com/articles/computer-skill-levels/

read and understand

tl;dr: muricans are dumb as fuck, chinks are retarded and europeans are, as usual The Master Race. Africa is just a myth.
Nothing new, really.

t. eurocuck
I bet you can't even drive a car

the more tech illiterates there are, the more people they'll hire for shitty IT work anyone not tech illiterate can do
the more people I can trick into paying me $500 to make an awful website for them

>muricans
>driving

pretty much this.
>t. eurofag

Can we break this down by age?

Yuros don't have a fucked up k-12 situation

What does finding an email or email based tasks have to do with computer skills? What email "app" did they use? Outlook, gmail, etc? The test is shit.

A custom made demo for the purpose of testing only

>once again 9:1 ratio arises

Who knew?

explain?

Rather its officially called the "Pareto principle"

Sometimes its called 80-20 rule, other times 90-10 rule.

Its a number/ratio that you will see in many systems, including natural and artificial (human created).

Sooo...Sturgeon's law?

A ton of cars in the US have a manual transmission.

If you're bit on the pop culture side, yes. Otherwise, for the proper economic/mathematical/scientific phenomena, its Pareto principle.

Japan is doomed.

And where is the problem exactly?

Computers and systems running on them are more complex each iteration and it was just question of time when normies will give up.
This is like if you would go and ask people about health question and split it up to surgeon level, practical doctor and retard. You don't need to know everything.

Just look the way android, mac and lately W10 is heading. Simplicity. There are too many things you have to master in our modern complicated life. Why would computers have to be hard? Sure I hate simplification at the cost of functionality with passion, but i understand I am minority.

It just means we will get more paid for having our knowledge. In the W10 case MS forgot to release non-normie version and everything would be fine.

>so will the humanity descend into stupidity because in ideal case you don't need to think at all and still do everything you want?
Possibly. But I am optimists and I strongly believe there will always be minority of people with thoughts like
>How does that work?
>I want to improve that.
>I want to be better than others at this.

It's interesting that they have a relatively high proportion of high-skilled users while also having the most computer-illiterate population.

Maybe that's the low-birthrate demographics shaking out as their country skews increasingly older, while the young people are more skilled than average.

>But I am optimists and I strongly believe there will always be minority of people with thoughts like
>>How does that work?
>>I want to improve that.
>>I want to be better than others at this.
But fewer and fewer will be in IT.
The most beneficial will be in politics, medecine and the arts. That last one includes books and movies, which have the power to change society.

>a ton of cars
So like half an american pigfat mobile?

Rentals don't, though.
Is it assumed that every European renting a car knows how to drive stick? Because in the US that's only a safe assumption for automotive enthusiasts and people over 40.

Like 99 % of population who has a driving license. More interesting observation is, you can't really assume everyone has a driving license. We have great public transport in capital (and other big) cities, so nontrivial percentage of people won't go trough driving school, especially women. I'm 21 and don't have a license, however I can't complain as taking a tram is faster then looking for a fucking parking spot, cheaper, greener, and you don't actually have to drive.

Subtract niggers and spics.
>eurocucks btfo

but aren't those the two growing demographics? at least our arabs learn how to use computers

Shitting model Kia owner here, stick drivuuuuurr