Should I dedicate my life towards making a female companion AI?

should I dedicate my life towards making a female companion AI?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.realdoll.com/
marketwatch.com/story/thanks-to-fifty-shades-of-grey-sex-toy-industry-is-seeing-more-green-2015-06-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should fuck off and hang yourself.

it was a yes or no question

probably

U COULD BUY A CUSTOM DOLL FROM secure.realdoll.com/ AND RICE HER OVER TIME

Yes, you should fuck off and hang yourself.

>le angry redditor

You'd need to be an expert on female psychology to make a successful model, so no.

Why don't you dedicate your life to becoming one?

what are your qualifications?
degree?
experience?

the female psychology consist of being a bitch, a cunt to other females, complete intelectual mediocre and complaining about everything, also being an emotional rollercoaster.

So I wont be making a female AI based on human females.

I'm not gay and looking to profit from losers.

I know how to program and currently started in college to study SE.

yes
make sure to get a real job that gives you time to work though

>> 57889165

Not sure if serious post but there're at least 3 major obstacles to the invention of sexbots (and let's be honest, that'll be their primary purpose). Whoever manages to solve these problems could tap into a multi-billion dollar industry [1].

1. First, there's the issue of capital. Unless you're independently rich, you'll have to convince VCs to take you up on the idea.

2. Second, there's the culture. You'll never turn a profit if most people think only losers use android companionbots. It's got to come at the right time.

3. Lastly, there's the science/tech issues, which are probably harder to overcome than you'd think. You'll have to solve problems in the following areas:

• Robotics (convincing, humanlike movement)
• Software (the tech isn't here yet)
• Psychology (as someanon mentioned)
• Anatomy (warm, tactile epidermis & artificial physiology (saliva, etc.))

Sorry, forgot link:
marketwatch.com/story/thanks-to-fifty-shades-of-grey-sex-toy-industry-is-seeing-more-green-2015-06-19

>2. Second, there's the culture. You'll never turn a profit if most people think only losers use android companionbots. It's got to come at the right time.
I mean, companies manage to sell $5000 sex dolls, and androids are probably going to be more socially accepted.

he's only trying to make an ai gf, not the body/housing for it

You forgot moral issues

This.

Just get a nice custom chassis that meets all your fetishes, since your skills seem more in line with "electronics, mechanics, and programming" than "construction, artistry of the human form, and latex molding".

Once you have a good frame/body, you can start applying a mechanical rigging for it and jam a bunch of electronics and motors inside.

Here's hoping an errant motor/connection doesn't cause your dick to get crushed OP!

>complete intelectual mediocre

Oh lord, the irony.

He is literally not wrong though.

You won't amount to shit anyway, you dumb anime cunt.

Depends on your perspective. Low value males tend to be bitter because they're rejected or only interact with low value females.

Or you could find a girlfriend who is just as disgusting and introverted as you are. Works for me.

No, you should become a gay bottom because no matter how horrid, foul smelling, retarded, socially inept or even diseased you are, if you go gay something will fuk you.

Not me, but something.

This is you

>AI
There's no machine learning thread but I'm just going to ask this here and hope someone answers. How do genetic algorithms work for neural nets? As I understand it neural nets are very simple, the hard part is backpropagation and adjusting the weights. For a genetic algorithm isn't it as simple as doing thousands of simulations, adjusting the weights by random amounts each time, and killing off the nets that aren't up to snuff? Backpropagation is calculus stuff but that seems dead simple.

sounds like a plan

not like an ideal female companion would require too much inteligence, anyway.

I don't know how to clean stuff properly, would it be weird to ask my mom to help clean my realdoll?

After all she's the one that keeps badgering me about getting a girlfriend LOL

LOL

gb2gaia faggot

>female
>companion AI
Females are inherently broken, so you'd have to build a broken AI to accomplish that.

This is awful. These are blow-up doll tier overly-expensive blocks of silicon.
The Japanese ones are infinitely better.

yes
only to bring humanity closer to extinction

why go all that trouble and you get a slut?

I don't really care about the physical stuff.
Is there a moe version of amazon echo?