Can't code on the XPS 13"

Keyboards is too fucking small

Anyone else experience this shit? Also, anyone else have problems with mouse only connecting on the right side?

Fuck it buying a macbook pro

Should've gotten the 15 and not been cucked. Retard faggot

How is the 15"? It looks fucking massive and looks like you'd be carrying around a tank with you

XPS is shit

Doesn't this thing cost like 1300$?

Where you too blind and stupid when buying it to notice it's not make for work?

Sausage fingers/body detected

what's it made for?

what would you reocmmend instead faggot?

Don't people use desktops any more? All lappys are objectively shit compared to a desktop, they cost more for less performance and shitty ergonomics.

Most lappys get used as desktops IRL.

Because I can't carry a fucking desktop with me

How can I code on a bean bag in the open office with a desktop?

Can you carry a small mechanical keyboard? Throw shit in briefcase and done.

facebook netflix machine

thinkpad

Not him but I really got one.

It's not too big. It feels more like a 14" laptop than a 15" one.

But...I haven't had much time to play around with it. Dell decided to go full retard and ship me a laptop with a failing hard drive (I already tested, right out of the box it failed the DST short test). I have a replacement coming though.

I tested out the new macbook pro in a best buy. They keys are very loud when typing, but I do like the response and travel. It feels a lot better than I thought it would.

I have a XPS 13, but I'm 5'9 with small hands, not sure of your height and hand size, guessing bigger though.

It's smaller than the average 13 incher

All these idiots falling for the bait. I bet OP does'nt have the cash for an XPS13 or a macbook

The keyboard is the same size as any other laptop.

You know laptop keyboard sizes is a standard, right? They only actually make it smaller on 11 inch laptops and such

Get a cheapass old Thinkpad or a Chromebook, ssh into your desktop

Should have hbought an X series Thinkpad.

Thinkpad 13

good idea

Fucking this

I'm still coding shit today using an X41 and its glorious fucking keyboard

Anybody who uses a T420 or an X220 or whatever doesn't know what they're missing, tactile-wise those keyboards are fucking garbage compared to this

>Using a laptop
Disgusting

Maybe you should try a manual labor job instead because of your sausage fingers. Programming requires finesse.

>Keyboards is too fucking small
>buying a macbook pro

>X41
niiiiiice

This. Thought I would hate it but the 13" keyboard actually feels very nice. Touchbar is mostly a meme but Touch ID is convenient as fuck. 40Gbps io ports mean the possibility for great eGPU performance.

Storage is NVMe and very fast but the downside is that it is soldered in (like the ram).

You're probably mistaken and not looking at the current model.

Get a cheap 17" acer. Maybe heavy and big, but price to performance and productivity are great

>Thought I would hate it but the 13" keyboard actually feels very nice.
How much do you get paid to lie on the internet?

>He didn't get a Latitude

Are you literally retarded OP? I had one for about a month now and the keyboard is probably one of the best ones among current laptops.
If you have sausage fingers, get a mechanical one and STFU...

I have the 15" xps. Keyboard on it is exactly the same size as 13". Pic related. It just has bigger sides. And yes its a pain to use. But laptop itself is very portable and light. Love it.

I edit code on the go using the xps13...its alright. I prefer to be at home but my chink hands fit fine on the keyboard.

what scaling % do you run its screen?

Not him, I have a 4K XPS 15 and I run 200% scaling. It's pretty much the same as a 15.6" 1080p display, but so much more crisp.

can you really see stuff properly with 1080p? It feels like it would be so small