Went to Wal-Mart tonight. Had a look at their selection of laptops from HP and Acer

Went to Wal-Mart tonight. Had a look at their selection of laptops from HP and Acer.

>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Acer-Aspire-ES1-533-C3VD-15.6-Laptop-Windows-10-Home-Intel-Celeron-N3350-Processor-4GB-RAM-500GB-Hard-Drive/54794085
ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T420-14-Laptop-PC-i5-2520M-250GB-HDD-4GB-RAM-Windows-7-/172404958842?hash=item282422e67a:g:JoUAAOSwcUBYJP7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the unsubscribe button?

And Dell isn't on your list. This proves that their current XPS line has truly redeemed themselves.

did you get a good look at their stellar lineup from Straight Talkā„¢ Wireless?

How about the LG Gram? Seemed pretty sweet to me.

>hp integrated graphics

They didn't have any that I could see.

But they had this piece of shit.

walmart.com/ip/Acer-Aspire-ES1-533-C3VD-15.6-Laptop-Windows-10-Home-Intel-Celeron-N3350-Processor-4GB-RAM-500GB-Hard-Drive/54794085

Wal-mart never has anything good. VIZIO's PCs had potential though.

Apple Store friend. Go to the Apple Store.

lel no

ebay

always ebay

$20 cheaper, better in just about every way

ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T420-14-Laptop-PC-i5-2520M-250GB-HDD-4GB-RAM-Windows-7-/172404958842?hash=item282422e67a:g:JoUAAOSwcUBYJP7I

acer is the best budget computer brand

prove me wrong

t420 is absolute garbage and its build quality is just as bad as in the acer if not worse

chinkpads are shit, only the older models are good

You really underestimate how shitty that Acer is. I've handled them and the chinkbooks and it isn't even close.

Have you had any long time usage with an acer computer? They are fine, and keep on running for years. I have a cheapo acer phone as my daily driver rn, it's fine.

It's a tie between Dell, HP, and Lenovo. Just look for whatever deal you can find among them.

The keyboard is dog shit, there are no mouse buttons, no track point, and it has a glossy screen. No thanks.

>Celeron
REEEEEEE

t220 has the shittiest screen I have ever seen on a laptop, ever

you are in no place to complain about screens with that piece of shit

It has a matte screen, which counts more for me than sRGB coverage in a cheapo laptop. I said it was better in "just about" every way. I will admit the Acer screen will probably look nicer for watching videos, but not enough for me to every think about buying it at all over the Lenovo which wins in a dozen other categories.

>15.6"
>720p TN displays
>4GB RAM 128G SSD with FREE* cloud storage
>Shitty plastic everything

This is probably why normies buy Macs

why do you value matte so much? You wont be able to use that garbage screen outside anyways with that ridiculously low nit brightness. There is no reason to value the screen being matte so highly unless youre going to use the computer oustide, or sit in a room with 10 different light sources

t420 has really bad build quality too, things are not aligned correctly, just shoddily built overall

t400 was the last decent thinkpad branded laptop, after that the only reason to get one is the mouse clit

sounds like the average chinkpad

Went to Wal-Mart tonight. Had a look at their selection of electronics.
>mfw 256gb flashdrive for $16

Dat SD card reader doe

>or sit in a room with 10 different light sources

Which is something I do on a regular basis.

available on many superior laptops

I'd rather have a T400 than that Acer with the celeron in it. The performance marks might still go to the Core 2 Duo machine.

>AMD APU
>Audio by meme brand with integrated sub woofer
>No dedicated pgup/pgdn or delete keys
>Non multitouch trackpad
>Horrid ricer color scheme

im not disagreeing with you there

i used to own an x200, one of the best machines ive ever owned

who /satellite/ here? The thinkpad of wal-mart laptops.

>2TB storage
>Actually 2x1TB drives in mobo RAID0
user why won't my laptop start?

Not from walmart, but from microcenter.
Radius 12 4k, snappy laptop but the 8g ram holds it back for tons of windows, and the touchpad gets grimy fast

price was $530 refurbished

Can the ram be upgraded?

The guy said it could, and nothing too crazy seems to be holding it down on theback panel.

Takes ddr3l, so i could throw some hyperx impact

There are so many used laptops available on ebay and craigslist. You'd be a sucker to buy a brand new one. But I suppose someone has to be the idiot to buy one in the first place...

Keyboard was terrible. Same mushy chiclet keyboard on every cheap laptop today.

>used

Enjoy your semen stained keyboard lmao

dumbass

next time you go to a computer store:
>take a screenshot of desktop
>set taskbar to autohide
>delete/hide desktop icons
>set screenshot pic as desktop background
pic related