So, Pebble is kill

So, Pebble is kill
blog.getpebble.com/2016/12/07/fitbit/

There'll never again be a smartwatch with 7-day battery life and physical buttons for operation without looking. The Jews won again ;_;

F

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Garmin-010-01297-00-vĂ­voactive-Black/dp/B00RE1UL52/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481171235&sr=8-2&keywords=vivoactive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get the Gear S3 once it comes. It's looking promising and that Samsung Pay support for nearly all phones is tantalizing.

Too many features for what is only going to be used for notifications and tap to pay

Are you some kind of retard?

amazon.com/Garmin-010-01297-00-vĂ­voactive-Black/dp/B00RE1UL52/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481171235&sr=8-2&keywords=vivoactive

>smartwatch
You people never learn.

>smartwatches

who gives a fuck tbqh senpai

any watch with battery life less than a few months betrays the entire purpose of having a watch

but I guess it's no surprise that the purpose of having a watch is lost on people who think it'd be a good idea to make one """smart"""

I guess I'll just have to see how long I can keep my Steel alive.

You literally responded to the worst thread about this with a shitpost, good job now fuck off.

>any watch with battery life less than a few months betrays the entire purpose of having a watch

The purpose of a watch is to tell the time.
Early watches required winding several times a day, and people did it because they could tell the fucking time.

I have zero problem taking my watch off when I go to bed and placing it on it's charger.

...and nothing of value was lost.

I still wear my original Pebble daily.

Who fucking cares.

Good, you deserve it.

My god, can that thing get any uglier?

Your mother aside, that watch isn't exactly pretty either.

> Early watches required winding several times a day, and people did it because they could tell the fucking time.
Yes, like 100 years ago. Quartz watches exist for how long again?

Good goy

People who backed Pebble's last kickstarter for $12M I'd imagine, because now they ain't getting shit.

I'm so fucking mad, I wanted that time 2, fuck pebble.

Oh, they didn't even deliver Pebble 2 yet? When then was their second Kikestarter campaign, remind me?

> Pebble 2
Disregard that, I suck cocks. Confused Time 2 with Time.

pebble 2 was done, but they shipped to retailers before their backers, so many backers won't even get that either. the people who funded it got fucked the worst

>Be me
>Huge fan of pebble
>Had pebble Classic and time
>Pebble announces the new series
>Hype
>Don't preorder because afraid that something could go wrong
>Wait months
>Place a pebble 2 order from pebble website after the kickstarter campaign ends
>shipping gets dealyed
>Twice
>30th november
>Find pebble 2 hr from Amazon UK
>Delete my order from pebble and place my order from Amazon
>1st december
>Order shipped
>Pebble announces they are getting acquired by fitbit
>WakeMeUpInside.tiff
>Receive my pebble 2
>It's bootyfull

It's a shame, they had some great ideas

There are still some pebble 2 units on Amazon. Is it worth 125usd?

At this price there are no real alternatives, the only good android wear for this price is the Sony smartwatch 3 but there are no update there too.
My suggestion is to buy it, just ask yourself if you are ok with no future updates.
The current release is flawless btw,the battery is great, the screen is fantastic and it's a nice little piece of technology