/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Hacker edition.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00103102/?query=markus
discord.gg/QTdGgwh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recommend me a computer chair I can get at a regular brick & mortar store (Office Depot, Ikea, etc.)

Whatever feels comfortable and is well built

>user mask
>faggot ricer case
>faggot gaymur mouse
>xbox
>queer knife
>all those leds
>actually displaying a fucking monster energy can

Are you lost user?

Reddit might be more your cup of tea.

Chin key cha sctrt

Hi there.

Ikea Markus chair?
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00103102/?query=markus

Is that thing any good?

I have used the Markus for a few years.
It's okay but the arm rests are not height adjustable. They're going to be too low if you're taller than 185cm and too high when you're below 175cm.
I'm looking to replace my Markus with a better chair.

Please share your wall!

I wish there was a button that kills people who repost this photo, reply to it, the one who uses this setup, and their moms.

You just replied to it, user.

>he doesn't wanna die

hmm, I'm 192cm and I tend to have weird sitting positions or change my positions every 30 minutes.

I rest my legs on the arm rests, after doing that for 2 or 3 months the arm rest broke off.

Same chair literally "snapped"(bend) in half after 4 or 5 months of use. The sitting frame broke off from that metal below it.

So after searching for good chairs I noticed that I have to spend >500€ for a good one, which is just ridiculous.

I'll just get the ones that we used in school, where I just laid in and never had problems with.... well.. besides that numb ass after a while.

... How are these DX racer chairs?
They look like cheap gamermeme chairs from china, but a lot of people seem to love them.

Much underrated. Having a solid wall right behind your back is a very neglected, but important thing.

Case is a Zalman M1, someone asked in the previous thread yesterday.

Christmas star in stock again, gotta go buy it.

The keyboard.... it kills it for me.

He doesn't do anything useful on it.
The keyboard is fine.

Velcro strapped my cables. Not the best, but I plan on getting arms for my monitors so I'll probably do a better job then. I also might move the mic to the left side of my desk instead.

I'm ashamed of posting in this thread because of OP's pic. It's so old already. Old bait isn't good.

It's 100% useful for me.

No one needs a numpad.

did you print out that wallpaper?
looks nice.
your setup is really comfy but i hate that keyboard.

i really like this.
messy setups that don't look disgusting are comf as fuck. great keyboard aswell.

its pretty comfy. i dont like the desk but i love how the mousepad covers the entire desk.

its clean and cute but new keyboard when?

its so empty. you've got potential but you need to add some personality to it. also that keyboard is nasty.

i like it but isn't that monitor a little high?

its looks great but i would need more screen real estate.

that and the reddit teir "ooh im so sophisticated look at me" vibe

>he doesn't know about comfy function layers
a keyboard is supposed to feel good to type on.

sounds like good improvements senpai

ᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᶦᵃᶫᶫʸ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏᵃᵗᵃᶰᵃˢ ᵃʳᵉᶰ'ᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᶦᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ

he still gets a bunch of replies every thread though...

your setup is super comfy especially with the bed right there.
you have good taste in hardware and i love the wallpapers. also nice desk

fug
forgot picture

why people made always new thread
the pic psoted are always the same

>ᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᶦᵃᶫᶫʸ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏᵃᵗᵃᶰᵃˢ ᵃʳᵉᶰ'ᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᶦᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ
But that's wrong.

no u

>i like it but isn't that monitor a little high?
Nope. Centered at eye height. It's more natural this way. You have a natural disposition to look dead ahead, so if you are looking at your screen at an angle (i.e. down) when you are sitting straight, you subconsciously always compensate by hunching when you use them.

Everyone highly recommends monitors placed this "high" who tried it.

Yours is always the same. I make new ones every week twice.

yeah i know, i actually have my monitors higher then in the picture (haven't bothered to take a new pic) and its nice but yours seemed extra high. its probably just the picture though.

Yea, I always manage to make weird angles. On previous pictures my 34" ultra-widescreen looked like 27.

>did you print out that wallpaper?
It's a mouse pad i got from aliexpress, you get to mail them an image you want on it.
>looks nice.
Thank you!
>your setup is really comfy but i hate that keyboard.
Yeah but i kinda like them so they're staying. I have some purple ones on another keyboard but it's a very soft purple tone.

fuck me i didn't notice i put all those links in...

wtf?
if u change the wallpaper is not a new bst

If you get new shit it is. Are you poor? Even then, some reorganizing now and then won't hurt.

repostnig

thanks senpai

tfw no good CRT

satanic trips checked

I'm a little surprised I didn't get many comments on this. It was quite a monumental task to debezel and have them perfectly aligned.

Anyway, in response to a couple from the other thread. Creating desk space wasn't a goal, although I actually do have more "usable" desk space without the original stands. The height is an extra bonus but the main reason was to make all 3 screens entirely rigid so that when using a force feedback racing wheel they don't move independently.

Is it true that the more and/or larger monitors you have,
the more skilled you are at computers?

The opposite. It's inversely proportional.

Ikea Marcus, anything else is shit

still a wip, most of it is copied off of other things ive seen

Shinobu is trapped, you should let her out.

> most of it is copied off of other things ive seen
Painfully obvious. That battlestation is screaming "I like people telling me what I should like/do".

Jesus not these user skids get off Sup Forums and Sup Forumso back to school

inb4 sock-chan

I just wish all this kindergarten cartoon shit would be banned outside of its own board.

eat shit normie

You are on the wrong image board.

>I just got called a child
>better behave like one, that'll show him
good job

If you post drawn characters on a technology board, YOU are on the wrong image board.

your mother sucks nigger dick for a living

Im confus

i just want a fucking 2/3 of my height cute af trap gf to pound the everloving shit out of and to have comfy cuddle with in the winter cold

is this really so much to ask for? i mean i am tall and big af she can call me daddy all she wants and i'll tell her im proud

No, they coexist with the board topics here even if the board isn't explicitly about Japanese things. They are allowed by rules too which is really all you need to know about this place's stance on them. One who takes issue with how this place operates and what kind of people it draws in because of its nature is on the wrong site. You can't hope to change it and I don't understand why would you even bother.

>white people amirite

remember the discord: discord.gg/QTdGgwh

im pretty fuged up atm and accidently posted this in the /tpg/ thread

Why? Because anime as a general subject is a lot more predominant on this fucking board titled "technology", than anything that runs on electricy. That's fucking why...

check out reddit, maybe its better suited to your taste.

>nyaaaah, but I don't want to be on topic, you get the fuck out instead, we keep posting our animu
cancer

Very gay

Is this you?

but it's the right kind of gay :3
oh shut up fattie.

>Because anime as a general subject is a lot more predominant on this fucking board titled "technology"
It clearly isn't even if you can post technology stuff while attaching anime images into your posts. Basically avatarfagging and nsfw are the only things disallowed when it comes to anime/manga pictures here.
>than anything that runs on electricy.
Not sure if that was just a (wrongful) comparison but technology isn't exclusive to things requiring electricity to function.

>wrongful comparison
Bitch please, I have yet to encounter a thread here that has any notable activity in it, that isn't about shit that is strictly computer related.

Except maybe HPG...

>thinks we're in 2010

That case is a little bit bigger than my old college dorm.

:D

This is the most genuine PC desk I've seen here like ever. No DAC/studio speaker/anime/etc. meme faggotry whatsoever.

Good sir, that's a 10/10 in my book what you have there.

Rate senpai

why not

That's really nice, thank you

GetOut/10

That's an odd bong.

Kinda early

edgestation
7/10
6/10
is that the royal kludge 987? if so how is it, i've ordered mine yesterday
if wires are properly managed its 10/10
8/10 dig the retro consoles
i like that you use the mouse with your left hand which is unussual but cool
you cant hide that mess down there by dimming the light
7/10
really slick but is there any use having 6 e-cigs?
giggled at toothbrush
is it worth getting the led backlight and how to set them up ?
9/10 similar to mine

Comfy station and comfy headphones.
Hucow
Neat set up.
>tfw stuck on a hdd island forever.
vaporbutt/10
Pretty clean station m8.
wires need a lil work senpai.

Oh, sorta early today.

Upgrades on horizon; new monitor, better keyboard and mouse.

At-st Lego kit or Tie fighter Lego kit? I need something to put on my left monitor.

wow lol you must really enjoy wasting money

Tie. Easier recognizable for what it is. If attention memeing is your purpose of course.

It's basically a limitless bong. You exhale into it, breathe in, exhale, breathe in, over and over!

I did all this LED because I love lights. I got 5 spotlights behind the chair lighting all this shit up daily.
And it eases the strain on your eyes.

Easy to set up as long as you can diy some shit. Zip ties and double sided tape.

I love your station
10/10
always like to see homelabs
cute cat
messy desk
5/10
9/10
8/10
6.5/10
the wallpaper ruins it for me
5/10 clean up dem wires
10/10 for cable tie
>apple
>collection of vapes
8/10
Love your setup always 10/10
Why do people think putting up a ton of anime posters looks good, way too much going on, at least frame them
8/10
Solid taste in music
9/10
7/10
10/10
why
7.5/10
clean, not really a fan
8.5/10
clean up your wires
6.5/10
8/10 (I think that's what I usually give you)
8/10 I'm not a fan of that keyboard
10/10

kys

CUte pc you got there.
AT-ST for best mech.
No you are a liar you give me 6/10. You are almost as ridiculous as those speakers.

Thanks!
>similar to mines
Post a picture of yours.

>Pretty clean station
Thanks a lot friend! I really like yours, it's clean as well.

>Clean, not really a fan
Thanks. What don't you like user?

It's a technology board for people who like anime

it's an anime website

Oh well then 4/10

Those chairs ruin battlestations for me, they're cringey af

Maybe I'll just do both

the toothbrush is for removing dust from the keyboard