How scammed did I just get?

How scammed did I just get?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/sp?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=ASQZXYSJ0FPVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally no idea what you're talking about except that you spend $200 and sent it to a vendor with practically no history.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

>torts4sale
what did they mean by this

oh shit it doesn't say what I bought
it was a listing for a 1070

literal retard

Prepare to never see your money again

>Ships from China

You fucking idiot

>ships from china
>1 rating
>$218 for a GTX1070

Pls post confirmation proof, can't believe someone can be this retarded

>100% positive vendor rating
>1 rating
>ships from china
>$200

What a fucking train wreck holy shit

Don't worry guys it'll be here in 20 days.

>h-hello Mr. Chinkstein, y-you're sending me the right product, r-right?
>ahhh, crever westherna. Yesh yesh, of course I'm shending you yoor exshpensive GPU! Do you tink I would do that, just go on Amazone and tell lie?
>Y-you too

>China
>a real 1070
Pick one

Amazon is great with this sort of stuff. If there are any problems they'll take the item back and refund you (even for external sellers).. Phoning helps

>buying from China

bought a backlight from china for my laptop. was a bitch to replace, but it works like a charm.

i paid so little i can't even remember, and no shipping. i have no regrets, china is great.

Rip.

Op cancel NOW. Call Amazon.

>Torts4Sale
really makes u think

I just want to know what was going through your head when you bought this.

The one rating is for someone who cancelled their order and never even got a product.

amazon.com/sp?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=ASQZXYSJ0FPVU

Desperation, I assume.

cakes to merchandise

Since all electronics are produced in China, why is it impossible to buy something *big brand* legit but cheaper from there?

Don't worry. It's insured by Amazon. They will give you your money back if you don't get it.

OP Here.
I can get a refund right? I mean the worst case scenario is that I don't get anything but can still get a refund. I assume amazon has support and stuff.

You might have to talk on phone which is not worth it for $200 imo.

I've only every interacted with Amazon UK support but they have great support. Just wait and see if it arrives and if it doesn't (or its not actually as described) you'll be able to return it. Look for a phone number for amazon support rather than using the awful support web interface tho

i once ordered a chink mouse from amazon. i waited a week past the delivery range and it hadn't come. after a 5 minute phone call with amazon i had my money back.

what the fuck? Is Amazon phone support notoriously bad, or are you just THAT socially and economically retarded? Why would it not be worth it, especially if the item is $200?

he has severe autism/anxiety and talking on the phone is very difficult for him

Fuck off, talking on phone is literally impossible.

I don't know why any of you would use Amazon to buy from individual vendors, and not from Amazon itself

also OP I really don't have any sympathy here, this is your fuck up

Ok, so your autistic then, moving on.

>cancelled order after it had been shipped
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've talked on the phone to reverse an 80 dollar bank fee that was my fault and convinced them to change it.

Okay thanks.

Dude I know what I did read the filenames.

I'm not a normalfag by any means (long-term adult virgin, socially awkward and anxious) but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Getting off the phone leaves my heart racing, but I'll be damned if I just let TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS go down the drain like that.

That fact that people like you are real is literally impossible.

>mfw

>1070
>220 bucks
Dumb subhuman poorfag.

sauce?

Meme50

>1070
>$218
>vendor with 1 rating
>CHINA
So many red flags and you still thought it was a good idea?