Does /g use any alcohol related apps or technology in general? We are all alcoholics, any tech for a smoother ride-?

Does /g use any alcohol related apps or technology in general? We are all alcoholics, any tech for a smoother ride-?

No. I don't drink anymore.

My friend loves using Untapped. It's like Foursquare for beer.

>We are all alcoholics
That's why I quit drinking

Start again and post in my cool thread fämäläm

>2016
>drinking

Not a chance

>alcohol apps
>alcohol technology
literally what? what does this mean? is it just an alcohol delivery service or some shit? what the fuck is there to talk about, are you just baiting [spoiler]us[/spoiler] straight edge anons

Who the fuck drinks these days lol I just get fucked on MD or ket

>having shit taste

Low

Class

Idk, I just go buy some spirits from the local store, get good and cook some food. People always give me dirty looks when I pull from the brown paper bag on the bus. It doesn't matter to me, though. I know I'm socially unacceptable. At least I'm hygienic.

>alcohol related apps
>apps

who is actually /hungover/ here?

"hungover" is a fucking meme, literally never happens

Underageb&

only underaged people claim to have hangovers. fact. its almost like, they are attention whores who use it as an excuse to be fucking lazy

>Stolichnaya
Najlepsze za cenę

Never happens if you don't drink too hard and keep yourself hydrated throughout.

However if you get super wasted and don't hydrate yourself, you'll feel like shit the next morning, trust me.

DELET THIS THRED

Just put it in a water bottle senpai.

Tak

Underaged people don't get hangovers. I remember when I was 16-20 I could drink and not get a hangover. Your body recovers much quicker and metabolises the alcohol/sugar quicker.

Now that I am 26 two-day hangovers are a thing. Which is why I don't get drunk any more. I have a glass or two of wine with dinner (not every day) and that's it. Sometimes I'll drink a cold beer because I enjoy it.

If I'm out, I make sure to drink water between drinks and always monitor my state. If I feel I'm close to being drunk, beyond tipsy/mellow/warm, I stop and continue with water for the rest of the evening.

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs.

To add to this, alcohol is a gateway drug. Never did I smoke weed and think "Hey, that line of coke is a good idea." When you're drunk, everything is a good idea.

I quit and you should to.

>gateway drug
That's a fucking lie and you know it.
The only thing that made you snort an unconfirmed powder into your nasal cavity was your own ignorance.

>to
Looks like you didn't quit soon enough to avoid brain damage.

I don't play with my phone while I'm drinking. I'm having fun with other people/friends. You should maybe try it too.

It's not worth it to drink, since I'm hungover the next 2 days afterwards.

In your case, it's getting gangbanged by niggers, whore.

There are no niggers where I live.

Why the fuck do niggers like you even reply?

"I don't drink and that makes me superior."

Fuck off, clearly the thread isn't designed for you.

Sometimes untapped when I'm drinking fancy beers with my friend.

>answers OP's question
>waaaa he doesn't agree with my opinion!!!
>he uses the word "nigger"

Lmao end yourself

what are alcohol related apps?

>brown paper bag
people actually do this?

I don't drink or smoke, I only use stimulants.

Get a load of this alcoholic damage controlling

alcohol is the anti intellectual drug.

it dulls the mind, it damages the mind, it destroys the community. actually all drugs are degenerate especially meth and marijuana.

the reason i don't like marijuana (trust me ive done it more then i should have) is its the most sugar coated shill slided drug in existence. if you went out and said [insert drug] does this damage this and this people would be in agreement. now try that weed and they'll fucking jump you.

they're literally siding with the legalize memers who want ot profit off destroying minds.

>That's a fucking lie and you know it.
>The only thing that made you snort an unconfirmed powder into your nasal cavity was your own ignorance.

It wasn't unconfirmed powder. It was 90+% pure cocaine.
>inb4 no way it was that pure

I saw the cartel-stamped brick it came off of.

Alcohol removes inhibitions and makes you want to do things you normally wouldn't. Why do you think they invented the term 'beer goggles' when looking at unattractive women? Given enough alcohol you'd fuck a 3, when sober you wouldn't even talk to her. Same goes for women.

No. I don't drink because I'm not an alcohol like you.

Go away.

No one is making you smoke weed, faggot.

>almost 2016+1
>STILL trying to argue alcohol isn't bad for your health

yeah bro let's get shitfaced tonight I don't even like how it tastes but I gotta show society how cool and mature am I by drinking cirrhosis gonna smoke some blunts as well after all scientists proved that degenerates are 50% smarter than regular people and it has no effect on your overall health haha weed booze weed haha

By the way I hope you die in a car crash, or at least get run over by one of your fellow alcoholics.

>We are all alcoholics

Drinking alcohol is for degenerates, literally the lowest tier of humanity

This.
I'll never understand why people drink.

It tastes like fermented shit, disgusting.
It gets you drunk, which leads to a whole bunch of bullshit.

I do admin work for a hospital here and the number of alcohol related injuries is too damn high.

Alcohol is not good for you familia. You have to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

>and the number of alcohol related injuries is too damn high.

It's too low... Stop helping these fucks, they will just get drunk and injured some other time and then they might injure someone else as well. Do the world a duty and just let them bleed out.