So macs are shit, you say? Let's look at the Macbook pro 2013

So macs are shit, you say? Let's look at the Macbook pro 2013
>2-3Ghz processor
>SSD
>greater than 1080p screen
>a high-speed port (Thunderbolt)
>less than 4 pounds
seriously, if you can identify another laptop with all of those features that's cheaper, I'll eat a hat.

Other urls found in this thread:

razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-stealth
dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/xps-13-9360-laptop/dncwt5128hv2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That shits though

It's not. No laptop under 800$ has all of those features. The only real downside is lack of a GPU.

Its shit get over it

I'll still take my ASUS ROG and/or 10 year old Thinkpad over Macshit any day of the week.

>No laptop under 800$ has all of those features.

Not even the Macbook Pro... being that it isn't under $800.

>lack of a GPU
>greater than 1080p screen

wewlad

By that logic a Thinkpad X220 is 1300$. EBay prices, dude.

It works. Intel HD graphics can handle itself.

Neither of those have the features a macbook has.

nah bro it's shit

t. 2015 15" rMBP with discrete GPU owner

Lenovo Yoga.

It's not shit. What do you not like about it?
t. 2013 rMBP 13" owner

pathetic 2560x1600 display, 2880x1800 is vastly superior
no discrete GPU
slower SSD

:^)

razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-stealth

And it's got a touchscreen, which no Mac has.

>gaming laptops
LMAO

Get ready to eat a hat, op. Razer blade is cheaper too

you have to take in account the price and most of us give a fuck about fancy cases

also thunderbolt its a meme

I have the late 2012 MBP Retina, base model came with a dedicated nVidea 650M graphics card, don't know why they removed it the next year.

You forgot
>100°C CPU if you actually want to use it

Nice trash.

>13.3-inch 3,200x1,800
>2.2GHz Intel Core i5-5200U
>256GB SSD
>2.8lbs

So it's basically shit except for the screen

Your laptop has the same weight as a baby, fuck off.

>1600$
Just by a Razer blade at that point.

2.7kg isn't heavy though

For a laptop, yeah

>keyboard which burns your fingers when the machine is put under load

Great machine!

> (You)
>Neither of those have the features a macbook has.

I've seen Macbooks before. I don't know what features you think my laptops are lacking, but they must be very unimpressive if I don't even realize I'm missing them.

>being a 50kg 11 year old girl

Do you even lift, or do you only need a facebook machine?

BAHAHA don't even try that argument. You're probably a worthless NEET.
6 pounds is a fucking lot for a laptop. You're whole point is a fallacy
>what, you can't carry a 20 pound desktop around you weakling?

You have to choose between portability or performance. The Macbook "Pro"s are beautiful facebook machines, but nothing more.

I have used MacBook Pros in the past, mostly because my office supplies them for me, they're not bad and there is a learning curve in getting use to them but they're fine and just works.

Personally, I'd prefer to use my T420 at work but it isn't just convenient since the projects here are from Pages, Numbers and Keynote. I'm getting a Xiaomi laptop and that's probably the closest thing I can compare it to, though much cheaper and has a better GPU. There are slimmer laptops similar to the Macs made from Samsung and Lenovo, but it's hard to consider buying them since they're at the same price as those MacBooks and roughly the same specs.

kek

>touchscreen laptop
let this meme die

its look like shit

Apple logo on the back of a laptop makes you look like a gay.

t.basement dwelling kissless virgin

I have that mi notebook air.

It's great

I don't need a gay experience, leave it to you boyfriends.

Nice trips, friend! Enjoy your TN panel eye cancer and your 8-pound anchor!

>1920x1080 screen resolution

You poor, poor TN panel peasant :(

Actually no, CPU usually hovers around 50 at average load, unless you're gaming, the highest I've seen it go is 85.

MacBook Pros were the notebooks of the gods.

But the latest models are indeed shit with their shit lack of ports, shit charging, shit servicing, shit dongles, and shit thermal/battery/performance characteristics. Not to mention the shit pricing.

I have a 13" MBP and am looking to add either the last non-Retina 15" MBP (most likely) or one of the Retina MBPs before this shit generation. With any luck Apple will come to their senses before the next round of real (not meme) silicon improvements, which may be a decade away.

>800mhz throttling overheating housefire trash
>notebook of the gods

> (You)
>Nice trips, friend! Enjoy your TN panel eye cancer and your 8-pound anchor!

new XPS 13.
dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/xps-13-9360-laptop/dncwt5128hv2

Enjoy your down syndrome.

>look mom i posted it again

* Every organization on Earth using LiPos in any device has instances of those LiPos exploding. Including fucking Tesla and NASA. Your LiPo basically wants to kill you and it's only through careful management that it does not.

* I have never once seen my MBP throttle to 800 MHz even when working its ass off, fans blazing, for an hour. That said I have a brain and my MBP sits on an aluminum stand and not on bare desk wood which is a fucking insulator.

It doesn't even break a sweat in day to day use.

>I have a brain
>my MBP

Good joke.

I have the 15" model and when running a CPU stress test the clock speed seems to hover around 3GHz. I guess if I ran furmark at the same time it might drop further but that's fucking retarded anyway. Most of Sup Forums hates Mac because muuhhh vidya games!

I have a desktop for gaming and consoles for gaming, I don't need my Macbook to be a gaming machine.

>Macs are safe if as long as they sit on an aluminum stand and not on bare desk wood which, although very normal, is also very hazardous to the health of your HI-QUALITY(tm) mac.