Nexus 5x, should i go for it?

Phone stollen(4s). Priority spec for me is the camera and the budget is 200-250 Euro. I am exited with the sensor of the nexus 5x, althougH I have some doubts for the battery life, bootloop (which i didn't understand what exactly is), camera software (no shutter speed control) and lack of OiS and EIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/nougat-kills-nexus-5x-bootloop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have One and the battery is ok. Watching Videos and browsing. Have 70% when im Home.

No, don't do it. It's not good any more, and bootloops are basically when your phone shits the bed and dies (99% of the time it's LG phones which do it).

Get a Redmi Note 3 or Nexus 6P if you like Nexi.

go for samsung note 4
cheaper than dirt nowadays
and better in every way than LG 5x
only drawback are the official os updates, but there are custom roms for that

They have bootloops which is a type of hard brick.

>tfw the AT&T Note 4 is still unrootable
>tfw it's immune to every exploit discovered so far because of extra security features

I have one I bought for $200 and it's great

Camera is awesome with Camera NX off XDA. Has instant shutter now.

Enjoy your bootloops

>0.2% chance of bootloops

I'll take my chances

It affects all 5x's. If you have a warranty, LG replaces the motherboard with another one that has the same defect.

They don't manufacture 5x's anymore so they use their stockpile of faulty ones until they run out.

All of them ?

Yes, all of them.

wccftech.com/nougat-kills-nexus-5x-bootloop/

the 5x got a recall, do you live under a rock
>4s stolen
what euro shithole are you in?

What would be a good upgrade from a Nexus 6

nothing
smartshit market is saturated

Xiaomi Xiaomi Xiaomi Xiaomi Xiaomi

>all of them

nope

mine is fine

This. Don't EVER trust LG

>being this retarded

Pixel XL

>Wccf
Heh.
Had my 5X for a year, no problems.

And people have been reporting daily that their year old 5x is hard bricked now.

why would anyone get a nexus 5x over a moto x pure?

>People
That's nice, care to share an article or something similar?

To be fair, the OP should be aware that 2GB of RAM is pretty hairy these days. I get a decent amount of force closes if I have a bunch of apps open.

Camera is ok.

Slow motion video is cool and it works at night.

Because with the 5x you get Android 7.1.1 with the Dec security updates.

>what are custom roms
There are already 7.1.1 roms out for the x pure with the latest security patches.

On top of that, you get the god tier moto features, larger screen, double front facing stereo speakers, higher resolution, more ram, and an equivalent camera.

>le outdated custom rom meme

you should just get the nexus 6p, you can get it for ~$300 nowadays. Same camera sensor, much better battery life, and no bootloop

this, 6p barely better than the stupidly expensive pixel

was going to get one but found a good deal on a new itoy

I would have stuck to Nexus/Pixel if Google wasn't delusional with their pricing.

What are you cooking sawako faggot
Looks tasty af

If it wasn't the cancer bootloop I have had already order it just for the camera - 270 euro the 32 gig-. Nexus costs here 420 i wish i could but it is not an option. Xiaomi note 3 camera and video is for the trash or for India. Lg G5 will be a good option thinking of photography but costs 398 here.

Are you retarded or can you not read?
I literally said the custom Roms are on 7.1.1 and have the Dec security patch.

Southwest chicken salad, cilantro, jalapeno, bell pepper, cherry tomato, jalapeno lighthouse ranch, 1 rotisserie chicken. Mix with a box of penne. It's sooooo good.

No, I read it, I just don't believe you.
Anyway you get them OTA with a Nexus, you don't have to fuck with custom malware pajeet shit from XDA.

Oh and 1 can drained of black beans.

i have one

battery is amazing
i can get 14hrs with 6 SOT
Or almost two days with four hours and a half of SOT.
camera is GREAT!
it runs everything smooth. got for it. price is nice.

Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit Chinkshit

I'm considering moto Z play. My first been moto g is still treating me well but time for an upgrade