Get my various bills in the mail

>get my various bills in the mail
>"go paperless user, it's good for the environment, save money! paperless paperless paperless!"

is there a bigger honeypot than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2109248/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

woooooahhh watch out theyll have your EMAIL ADDRESS OHH NOOO what a CALAMITY im shaking in my NARUTO AUTHENTIC STYLE BOOTS

>implying there's no such thing as anonymous email

What's the problem? I do it for convenience, fuck the environment, it's fine anyway.

Where the fuck is the discount for me if they get to save money on paper and postage

>it's ok giving them my address
>oh no I can't have an online account with them no sir

Paper bills in the mail doesn't give you any more privacy than email billing. They still know your name and address, and unless you buy money orders with cash instead of writing checks, then they know your banking info too.

>2017-1m+9d-6H+48mn
>Still looking forward to dead tree protocol communications

vanguard

paperless is only good for whoever's mailing the stuff.
I went paperless with my credit union, everyone else can mail me all kinds of shit. I only sort though it to get rid of plastic stuff then mulch the whole thing in to bricks for my wood stove.

im not disagreeing you that its not a honeypot because i can see how storing your spending info in your email can be accessed by your provider, but it does is good for the environment (and saves money for them) but you say it like its not true
some people like it because the bill will go into the trash anyways, you get it every month and have no reason to access it unless something wrong

>They still know your name and address, and unless you buy money orders with cash instead of writing checks, then they know your banking info too.

Unless of course you pay your bills by, say, paying in cash, in person. No need for a money order.

Holy fuck. There are still tripfags?!

that trip has an actual word in it

I bet he had to mine a long time to get that trip. You'd wear one if you had a cool one like that too

samefag

nope.. why would you ever post without a trip if you got one that cool?

Except that's wrong, retard. The second post doesn't have a tripcode.

Me again

>discount

Around here, they bill you extra for physical invoices.

I'll let you have this one if you think it's so cool.

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll trade you my charizard AND my wartortle for that!

Except they're not that rare. I could spin up some servers and find a million "Faggot" s in an hour.

As cool as it is to have a trip with a word in it, I think I'd have to mine it myself to use it. The idea that someone else out there knows the password for the trip is just way too unsettling.

It's 6 letters, just like Sempai. So it's just as rare.
How about this one though.

>I'm scared that someone might impersonate me
>on an anonymous imageboard

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

My trip was mined by someone else. It was a good friend though, so I don't see him impersonating me.

why would you care if someone knows how much gas/electricity/internet/cable/water/cellphone you are using?

This is true

Paperless is a convenience only if you always spend 100% of your time around internet connection.

The one time the power goes out, and you can't get a mobile connection, and you have to call your provider about it... you'll be fucked if they tell you anything about your balance. You won't be able to counter them.

Also, it is always useful to have a paper trail of your payments. Yeah, you most likely won't need them, but when you do, it's a fucking life saver.

Yeah, who would want to impersonate an annoying cocksucking faggot such as myself.

Then if you want a paper copy after going paperless they want to charge you for it.

It sucks when your mailman fucks up or someone takes your mail

>Also, it is always useful to have a paper trail of your payments. Yeah, you most likely won't need them, but when you do, it's a fucking life saver.

every time I have used any kind of electronic billing system I have always gotten a confirmation either available via email or in the site where I'm doing the transaction... the trail is still there.

When would that actually ever happen though?
The last time something even remotely like that happened, 8 transformation stations were hit by lightning, and about 100 houses in a city of 250 000+ were without electricity for several hours. That's... Not exactly a dealbreaker here.

Now if you live in a place where internet is a burning pile of pigshit, I get you. But I don't think that would be an appreciable amount of people.

>Then if you want a paper copy after going paperless they want to charge you for it.
?
What kind of shitty bank you have where you are charged to print out PDFs?

Request a paper copy from them, not print it yourself.

Fuck you cunts are retarded.

Next you will say you pay for tethering access on your mobile phone.

This one is quite neat actually.

i'll trust the post office/mailmain over any keylogger OS, the preinstalled malware it contains, my ISP, the router i have to use, the email client, and the NSA saving every action made on the internet via mass surveylance.

Bills addressed to you get sent to an anonymous email every month.
Nothing not anonymous about that.

the browser needed to view/send the emails, the harddrives they use to store the information, my own harddrive. the list is pretty much endless
computers are insanely insecure and you'd have to be retarded to trust anything of value on it being "secure"

>The only way the government can see your bank records is if they intercept you downloading a PDF of your statement.

What are you, stupid?

The post office probably has as much information about you as your isp does

>still writing checks
What year is it?

Ok carry thousands in cash then when you want to make large purchases

Mine is the best.

who's the chica?

Obviously not the year we find a cure for your down syndrome.

I rate it 5 out of 6 because you're missing a letter.

Blockchain solves this problem.

>is there a bigger honeypot than this?
What the fuck are you talking about, the less shitty paper comes through my letter box the better as it just ends up in the trash.

I have my own domain and just use [email protected]

Nicola Peltz
>imdb.com/title/tt2109248/

Yea I mean why give the electric company your address? They don't need to turn on your electricity!