/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user's new $1 mouse arrived • Pebble has gone bankrupt, expect great deals on smart watches and chinks trying to get rid of old stock • These metal puzzles are a pain in the ass to build but user pulls it off and posts webm of the final result • user decks the halls with these chink Christmas lights and is happy with them • user posts a picture containing two things, a poster and a Jinhao pen • These chink magic sponges still disintegrate within seconds of use • user unboxes some other things and some actual chink shit like a MAGA hat and his Zapals order a Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus also a cool looking clear 2.5" HDD case • AliExpress begs user to come back and buy chink shit from them • Fidget cubes are now down to $5 on Gearbest someone pretending to be the Kickstarter owner/creator of Fidget cubes claims the jig is up for the Chinese copycats of fidget cubes • user opens up a 4-port USB wall charger, its board looks nicely done, works as advertised and not prone to housefires (yet) • user posts his fresh haul of chink shit • A lot of shitposting went down on this suspicious SoT of a Xiaomi phone also a potential bug of the
Redmi 3S/ Prime phones stopping tracking wake times after 12 hours Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Parker-Vector-Stainless-Steel-Fountain/dp/B00383M1YY/ref=sr_1_5?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1481227760&sr=1-5&keywords=parker
en.miui.com/thread-320293-1-1.html
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/54mo3k/many_redmi_3s_users_are_experiencing_a/
aliexpress.com/item/Famous-Name-Brand-Nomos-Mens-Watches-Genuine-Leather-Luxury-Watch-Men-Business-Simple-Quartz-Watch-Montre/32751302282.html
aliexpress.com/item/mens-watches-top-brand-luxury-nomos-famous-watches-fashion-casual-leather-men-women-watches-quartz-watch/32770811881.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32766987101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=flRwHTvlPHw
aliexpress.com/item/swisscard/32707837071.html
licor.com/bio/products/accessories/odyssey/incubation_boxes/products.html
youtu.be/76w-Efjwagg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for mods should hardware ban Lithuanian autist forever.

third for benis

Go away.

5th for based OP

>tfw I expected my Note 3 Pro to arrive today
>tfw I got all my flashing stuffs ready

>puts on trip
>announces when he's about to make a new thread so no one but him gets to make it
>uses a trip
>>>/reddit/

>IP count hasn't gone up
Go away op.

>ip count remains didn't go up
Hang yourself already, will ya?

>7 replies
>5 posters
>3 of the posts are anti-regular OP, other 5 are normal.
Stupid samefag needs to die.

>IP count still hasn't gone up
Neck yourself faggot.

>>announces when he's about to make a new thread so no one but him gets to make it
I've been away from /csg/ for a while now and the OPs have done that for a long time

I love when we have new threads so you can see how truly pathetic this shitposter is with the IP count not rising at all. Report him for flooding.

IP count still hasn't gone up op, just give up.

Stop shitposting about trips and tell me if you like my fountain pen amazon.com/Parker-Vector-Stainless-Steel-Fountain/dp/B00383M1YY/ref=sr_1_5?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1481227760&sr=1-5&keywords=parker
I am afraid it will look too much like a regular pen.

stop it OP

Redmi 3S or Redmi 4A?

Because I posted here
You little retard.

No, you horrible excuse for a scientist.

You need to be able to verify that materials aren't going to have additives that can fuck with your experiments.

Even using non-chink plastic shit for an unintended purpose can be terrible. As an example, using work buckets for food storage can give you the shits or cancer due to the chemicals used to make sure they pop out of the molds correctly and their composition doesn't include toxic-if-ingested chemicals.

This is why "food grade" exists as a classification. You can see how this extends to lab work.

This also applies to glass - which can be mixed or coated with other minerals that might dissolve into and taint the contents under certain conditions, or metals which can be alloyed, impure, or again coated with other materials.

Don't use chink shit for professional work unless you're SURE what you're using is simple enough and chinkproof enough for the task.

3S has better performance and battery life

literally no reason to get the 4A

IP still hasn't gone up.
Stop samefagging to draw attention to your trip you idiot. No one likes it op so just shut up.

Redmi 4 Prime.
3s has an un unfixable network bug.

> F O U R T E E N T I M E S M A R K U P

You're really not that smart, kid.

Whats the deal with that? I've had mine since summer and here I am playing Pokemon emerald without noticind anything.

Well it's cheaper.

Where does one buy this so cheap?

I tried gearbest/aliexpress but they're only in ali and for more than 90€

don't be a poorfag

Amazon.

>be op
>see people don't like my new trip
>what do, I love the attention
Haha!
>spam threads without my trip
>that'll make them appreciate me! "3

Fuck off op.

It doesn't affect everyone but it's widespread enough to avoid it.

en.miui.com/thread-320293-1-1.html

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/54mo3k/many_redmi_3s_users_are_experiencing_a/

>.com

I don't live in USA. They'd charge me +$30 for taxes/import fees.

>reddit
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Any advice? should I asume I'm safe by now? can i get fucked updating?

>op
>op
>op

You know we can see all your samefagging shitposts with your childish all lower case writing, right?

Your unit is probably fine if it hadn't gotten to you yet.

NO ONE DON'T CARE op

Any difference between the $15 and $5 Nomo replica on AliExpress? I just want one that doesn't make too much noise and stays in time relatively well.
aliexpress.com/item/Famous-Name-Brand-Nomos-Mens-Watches-Genuine-Leather-Luxury-Watch-Men-Business-Simple-Quartz-Watch-Montre/32751302282.html
aliexpress.com/item/mens-watches-top-brand-luxury-nomos-famous-watches-fashion-casual-leather-men-women-watches-quartz-watch/32770811881.html

Now I got Xiaomi.eu ROM installed to that Mi 5s Plus.
I wasn't able to flash official developer rom over vendor rom without unlocking bootloader, but thankful I hadn't any issue with unlocking process.
For another note tempered glass doesn't seem to play well with that 2.5D screen.

>• user unboxes some other things
That first item is boring wig from aliexpress.

>Any difference
$10

Here is the more expensive listing:
m.aliexpress.com/item/32766987101.html

Going to Australia for a year soon.
Recommend me chink shit so I won't fucking die.

>be op
>see people don't like my new trip
>what do, I love the attention
Haha!
>spam threads without my trip
>that'll make them appreciate me! "3

Why do you do this OP?
Just drop the trip.

Seriously stop this shit or I'm going to quit!

>look mom I posted it again XD plz suck my tiny Lithuanian dick mommy

Just fucking ignore him you retards
>wow I hate this guy I better reply to all his posts

Snakebite kits
nitecore keychain flashlight
credit card multitool
keychain multitool
hairpin multitool
knockoff leatherman/swiss army knife

Don't buy any of it til you get to Australia though since you can get chink shit easier there via the proximity, as well as the sheer amount of Chinese that have been invading over the past decade or so means Australia has some sort of special Taobao access.

>suck my dick
Well, if that's what you want then, faggot.

chink vintage tech

youtube.com/watch?v=flRwHTvlPHw

Well the colors obviously, also the more expensive one has women's and men's sizes (36mm dial on the women's and 40-something mm on the men's) where the cheaper ones are 43mm dial

anyone have any meme gift recommendations?

For whom?
Girlfriend? Boyfriend?

>op (tribit from discord) goes away, comfy leaves
>shitty ops but a high standard of discussion in the threads
>op comes back
>slick OPs that look like they were put together by a guerilla marketing team, threads themselves descend into orgy of shitposting with the only discussion being stale meme watches and phones

If you cared about this general instead of making sure you get a $2 off $200 coupon every time you post a new thread you'd leave.

any thoughts on ioffer.com? Have anyone bought something form them?

Boss

For a guy friend

What did I get today /csg/???

It's a scam, don't.

baby mouth car vagina

A package.

#:H/tj@$JD^
#Xx7\[9HCD3

It's a Swisscard copy!

aliexpress.com/item/swisscard/32707837071.html

Note: not technically a fake as there is no attempt to pass this off as legit Victorinox, it's just a shameless, brandless copy.

Quick review: The blade arrived very dull, but given the price I expected that, the scissors have a strong spring and are the best tool in the card, I couldn't get the screwdriver gimmick out to test it and just kept tearing up my fingernails so I guess it's stuck in the cheap plastic, the magnifying glass is low magnification and has a limited field of view so it's not that useful, the LED light is red and it works, not very bright though and I don't know how I'm going to change that battery, the tweezers and toothpick are the same as you get in those very common chink clones of the Victorinox Classic that are found in gift shops all around the world AKA inferior to Victorinox but still decent, the pen writes well and has blue ink, and plastic all feels fairly cheap.

Now I only have two items left from 11/11 to get!

Hey, I work in a lab (molecular neuroscience)
For some things I do I need plastic boxes of different sizes, like the ones here: licor.com/bio/products/accessories/odyssey/incubation_boxes/products.html

They are just plastic boxes, but they sold them like they are made of solid gold.
Anyone know where can I cheap chink ones? Other chink shit that can be used in lab environment is welcome (I'm from a shitty country where science is undefunded, so we have to save money where we can)

see and kys.

We have been using any plastic box we can find for years. I know that I can use chink shit for this, that's why I'm asking.

No need to worry concerned citizen.

Time to clear up misconceptions about fidget cubes.
The story is, the fidget cube company used the Kickstarter money to tool up a factory in China to produce the cubes. These things are mostly plastic but they had to make new molds for basically everything, and making molds for plastic is expensive. Once you get into actual production, it costs nothing to make something in the molds, but the molds themselves aren't cheap. That's what the $6.5 million went to (and then to line the pockets of the founders of the company because the molds did not cost that much to make). The factory in China then turned around and started manufacturing cubes outside of the OEM agreement with the Americans, and selling them to Ali sellers, Gearbest, etc. The fidget cube people got really angry at this and declared all non-official fidget cubes to be "counterfeits" when in fact it's the same thing made in the same factory by the same people, but with less quality control as far as I can tell. Now, I'm just guessing here, but I suspect the fidget cube people can't shift production since the factory has already been set up and to move to a different factory that won't pull chinkery like this would be prohibitively expensive, so they're going with the "counterfeit" angle instead. That's just a guess though.

tl;dr they're not fakes, that's just the jews trying to trick you, you should put your faith in our chink masters

you're gonna fucking cause deaths with this shit

Ayeeeee finally. I fell for the meme

>purple
faggot

they look terrible. how do they sound?

They have never stayed in anyone's ears long enough to find out

>le earbuds always fall out maymay
Grow up.

Got sources on any of this, or are you just pulling it out of your ass?

That was the only one they had for 3 buttons desu.

Meh, I just needed decent headphones and they sound pretty good desu and the buttons work.

Only this kind, the kind with rubber is great

Anyone got the guide on chink audio? (getting a chink receiver of some sort and buying speakers second hand or something).

nigger what? They quite big and fit right in, bigger than my Samsung ones too, they don't even feel loose at all
This

>bigger

That's the problem, I can't even work out which part of the ear they are meant to fit, they just rest in an painful position and fall out as soon as you move at all.

Don't know about your ears man but I guess I can see the problem. Normal ones are shaped to the ear where as these are just a big circle. Fit fine for some but for others I'm guessing not. I can't even shake them out of my ear Tbh

Earlet spotted

>caring about how his audio equipment looks
stick your Beats up your ass

autist spotted

youtu.be/76w-Efjwagg

Thanks senpai!

>R̼̱͍͎̯̣e̶̮̪̠ģ̜̞ṵ̥͈̠l̮͈̮̬͢a̹̬͉̕ṛ̗̠̯O̗͍͙͕̠P̤̪̻̕ ̯!!̞͓͎͕͇̭͢p̴̯8͏̞5̰̲̼͍͉ŗ̭q̛L̸͇͔̲y͍̲̮̫͝x͓͚̙̥̬4̠̬̳̫̘̝͇ķ̱̟͇̭̝K̺̳̻̗̪̻̫
R̼̱͍͎̯̣e̶̮̪̠ģ̜̞ṵ̥͈̠l̮͈̮̬͢a̹̬͉̕ṛ̗̠̯O̗͍͙͕̠P̤̪̻̕ ̯!!̞͓͎͕͇̭͢p̴̯8͏̞5̰̲̼͍͉ŗ̭q̛L̸͇͔̲y͍̲̮̫͝x͓͚̙̥̬4̠̬̳̫̘̝͇ķ̱̟͇̭̝K̺̳̻̗̪̻̫
R̼̱͍͎̯̣e̶̮̪̠ģ̜̞ṵ̥͈̠l̮͈̮̬͢a̹̬͉̕ṛ̗̠̯O̗͍͙͕̠P̤̪̻̕ ̯!!̞͓͎͕͇̭͢p̴̯8͏̞5̰̲̼͍͉ŗ̭q̛L̸͇͔̲y͍̲̮̫͝x͓͚̙̥̬4̠̬̳̫̘̝͇

I have a pair of old stereo speakers at my house and I wanted to get a chinkshit amp like this to drive them.

Problem is I don't know how much power to give them. They are just under twice the size of the sony speakers the guy in the vid bought.
I'm afraid I'll but a 50x50watt amp like in the vid and it won't be enough power to drive them well, or I'll get something that just blows them immediately.

How do you figure out what wattage your speakers are rated for?

>caring
just making an observation, homo

>I don't know how I'm going to change that battery

Spudger it open?

The amp has steps depending on what power of ac adapter you use so it can power pretty much any speaker.

Power Voltage:

12V ------- 8ohm loudspeaker/12W(left channel) +20W(left channel )
+12W(right channel) 4ohm loudspeaker /20 (left channel)
15V ------- 8 ohm/18 + 18W,4ohm/ larger than 30 + 30W
19V ------- 8 ohm/32 + 32W,4 ohm/ larger than 45 + 45W
24V ------- 8 ohm/38 + 38W,4 ohm/ larger than55 + 55W

Google your speakers maybe and get an AC to match their wattage.

>Ordered Rock Zircons from Wooeasy on October 15th
>Still not here
>Messaged the seller
>Seller extended delivery time

Did I just get scammed?

look on the back/underside. if no info take the speaker out of the enclosure, they usually have impedance and rating stamped on them

Those speakers are only 20w x 20w with a quick Google, he's going to be a 12v mains adapter to power them through the amp.

HELP ME Sup Forums. Are there any good external hard drives for use on the Xbone One fromantic Either Gearbest or Aliexpress? Or should I just pucker up the $150?

really appreciate the help guys

are these specs
specifically for the amp used in the video? or is this a standard thing?

who took over the /csg/ news and turned it into fox news? twice i didn't make the news. trust me that's not news

I hope you're run out of the field with your lack of dedication. You shame not only yourself but also the scientific community in whatever shithole you live in. Save money off your personal expenses (IE less kebab) and buy the proper equipment, with your own funds if you need to. Hell, buy the more useful tools with your money so you have shit you'd want to take home if you got fired and use the funding on the proper boxes and similar. If your country lets you apply the expenses as writeoffs then don't complain.

If you were a student just looking for cheap shit to learn technique then it would be understandable but the fact that you WORK in a lab means you need to do your job the right way and don't fucking cut corners.

Learn from the countries with respected scientific professionals and maybe the rest of the planet will stop thinking of you as lazy thirdworlders.

Seems that the Mi Max (hydrogen) gets official CM14 nightlies now. Don't know how I feel about that. I'm actually pretty comfy with MIUI even though it eats almost all the ram. wat do?

Standard, the amp can put out 50w x 50w at max but it needs a beefy 24v ac. You use whatever ac your speakers require and the amp puts out that amount of power. 12v ac should be fine to drive small speakers.

Reminds me of the gamecube and GBA