T. Mactoddler

>t. Mactoddler

Can't they use youtube-dl?

Probably but mactoddlers are known for their extremely high incompetence when it comes to tech. They need to be babied every step of the way thus why we call them mactoddlers.

t. Retard

>Probably but mactoddlers are known for their extremely high incompetence when it comes to tech.
That probably explains the high level of non-Mac dumb questions (we even have a specific thread for it) on Sup Forums despite the rubric on Page 1 saying "don't do it".

I'm A+ certified and have done over 100 successful mac/pc repairs and macfags that come into the shop I work in are the dumbest clients you could possibly imagine.

One came in with a 2015 macbook and complained about it getting too hot, shutting off every 5 minutes, and running very slow. Bitch had like 20 useless programs in login items and glued some kind of fabric to the bottom of the laptop.

I don't get it. Aren't Apple users rich like they always say? Why doesn't he buy the song instead?

His nickname tells that he's been fucked in the ass? o.O Holy crap, tis is dementia-tier, not even autism.

but is it LEGAL?

>t. iToddler

>over 100
wow, bet you can't wait for the apprenticeship to be over!

well no not really

but i suspect you don't understand humann biology very well.

mmm spicy replies

there's like ten threads a day with more dumb questions on here.

This types of post only demonstrate how frustrated with you life you must be.

Holy shit reminds me of a guy I knew who legitimately got pissed off when I fixed his mac for him.

He got a second hand imac that was freezing and shitty. I fixed it and since he was majoring in graphic design I pirated a bunch of stuff like indesign and photoshop, he went fucking mental at me and stopped talking to me.

This was in 2009.

I haven't heard from him since.

How did you fix it? Asking for a friend.

>installing malware in his computer is friendly

I'm not going to pretend I don't pirate music, but it always fascinates me how people rationalize it. If he wanted a legal copy why wouldn't he just buy an audio cd or use itunes? What silly loophole was he hoping to find which lands him music without having to pay anything and the RIAA considering it legit? Why not just down flac rips instead? Does he think the poor YouTube qualify would make it legal?

It seems more like he's under the impression that the act of converting YouTube videos to MP3 is somehow illegal or traceable

No, you call them that. No one else cares enough to embarrass themselves like you do.

Funny thing is that using youtube-dl is actually legal

How long untik YouTube goes full DRM with HDCP and other netflix-like locked hullshit ?

and I have over 300 confirmed kills in the navy seals

I only pay for music if the band has a vinyl. I'm not paying for 1s and 0s.

>I'm A+ certified

>needing a PhD to fix computers

Clearly, he wants a paid app that does what youtube-dl (and a million other software) does.

Mactoddlers are the type of people that are poor but they feel they need to appear rich by buying ishit.

You don't need any certification

youtube-dl -x [URL]

To fix computers you do. You don'r want to hire some dipshit trying to cram ddr4 ram into a ddr3 ram slot.

>t. iToddler

>tfw this is like rocket science to itoddlers

it's rocket science to Wintards too.

how much money do you make?

Not him but I used to work part time at a computer shop. Dude there started me off at 12$ an hour and raised it to $16 an hour a year later.

Got like $600 a month when I started after taxes and shit. Not bad since I was living with my parents while going to college.

>Waiting in line at Umart
>2 business casuals come in
>"Do you have a charger?"
>The guy at the desk stares at them
>"Hmm... for what?"
>"A MacBook"
>"Uh, no we dont"
>"Yeah okay"
>They turn and walk out

600 a month?
You must not have worked a lot of hours, I get that a week
Also a student at home

>600 a month?
yea

>You must not have worked a lot of hours, I get that a week
Like I said, part time. I used to be a full time student.

>Also a student at home
Good for you man. Gotta pay those loans back asap before they eat you alive.

Yeah I don't have any loans, have like 10k net worth,
Just going to take 2-3 classes or maybe 4 when working full time.
Also going to take some in the summer as well.

If they don't have Macbook chargers you can bet they won't have ThinkPad chargers either, given that almost every model has its own plug/socket combo and/or voltage.

that doesnt require any certification. just common fucking sense

You've never worked as a computer repair technician have you?

>t. Mactoddler