What are the best JS frameworks?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanilla-js.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TypeScript

Spring

> TypeScript
> Framework

Even if you're meme-ing, you did a bad job.

Also:

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL JS FRAMEWORKS ARE CANCER.

> DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL JS FRAMEWORKS ARE CANCER.

Explain.

So i must go full vanilla JS? Or use another?

I recommended a different language, because JavaScript is shit, so why not use another one (even if it is just a transpiler)

>because JavaScript is shit

y

jQuery. Its time tested and never breaks like all this other new shit

why not just use vanilla so shit keeps working instead of breaking whenever some hipster dev sneezes?

vanilla-js.com/

- Bloated

- Unstable

- Too new/unproven

- Cancerous to work with (as a dev)

- Not supported anymore

Pretty much every JS Framework falls into at least one of those categories.

Just create-react-app.
npm i -g create-react-app.

Lmao

Lmao

What is Netflix/Facebook/Linkedin.

vue.js

can't make websites with react because other websites compete with facebook which is against the licence. enjoy your lawsuit

This is me

My last project was sub 100kb gzipped. React. Your points suck.

It's too easy to write non-performant code with it. Built in observables are bad. I couldn't imagine through this at a couple junior devs and expecting them to write good code.

Lifecycle methods are severely underdeveloped.
No `componentWillReceiveProps` equivalent is terrible for large-scale app performance.

This is me

Totally false. Go read the license again.

From a core contributor of React
> only the patent grant might terminate if you were to sue Facebook; the BSD license that the code is provided under remains valid regardless.

React and React Native is used at both Google and Microsoft. Do you think they would be using it if lawsuits were a worry?

You sound so bitter. jQuery, for all the shit people say about it, makes scripting the dom FAST.

Also if you need animations, Greensock is a nice framework that has been around since the flash days.

Angular is pretty great

There's thousands of JS frameworks.
It's a bit difficult to a beginner like me to select the "right ones" to study.

>There's thousands of JS frameworks.

There's like 5 prevalent, widely used ones that basically do the same thing. No one takes the micro, mini "frameworks" seriously except for JS enthusiasts.

Angular 1.X is unironically bretty gud once you grok the best patterns

I currently work on 3 projects that use angular and every single one of them is dog slow. Sure it's probably because some of the devs fucked up, but it seems to be quite easy to do so. If I made these apps in pure js, it would be about a million times faster (not even joking)

Leftpad is the must-have framework.