Hiroshima said we can have one meta thread about the board. He says he reads these

Hiroshima said we can have one meta thread about the board. He says he reads these.

So put your new proposals here.

My proposal: Start banning windows users, they do nothing but troll.

Start banning linux users, they do nothing but troll.

Delete this board, it's nothing but trolls

Start banning the mods, they do nothing but troll

Start banning anyone using technology, they do nothing but troll.

>Start banning windows users
My random user agent spoofer frequently gives me a Windows user agent, so I'm against this

Reward users who make desktop threads

Please ban mac toddlers, they do nothing but troll.

And be fags

+1

also buy more bandwidth this sucks

Stop being a fucking jew, Sup Forums is slow as fuck

bring back desktop threads

nothing but inane comments

Don't even give a fuck anymore. The site is riddled with ads, intentionally crippled on mobile browsers and the moderation has gone to shit.
Let it rot.

This

Delete Sup Forums.

How about banning Sup Forums from Sup Forums instead? I don't necessarily hate windows users, but the Sup Forums scum that uses it.

Don't forget to update your general.useragent.override regularly. Nobody will believe you're actually using Firefox/20.

didn't notice that desktop threads were no longer around

didn't miss them

They were better than watch, phone, and the other shitty consumer generals that don't even belong on Sup Forums.

never read the watch and phone threads but I can't imagine them being worse than those pathetic tripfag circle jerks

Is this the new desktop thread

@57906153
you're not the person who asks that she uses a mac

Allow desktop threads

that's my line

Replace the mods they literally don't do anything but watch Sup Forums get worse and worse.

This

Sure, but I like the consumer generals as well.

You have a mental disorder, seek help.

i fucking hate every singe one of you, and if i had the chance, i would shoot you in the face with a rocket launcher.

i fucking hate the b8 threads continually bumped by retards

i fucking hate the kids asking for advice about what to study

i fucking hate the retards asking advice for jobs

i fucking hate the faggots that being employed whine about how they are not making enough. mother fucking pieces of shit, would you stroll through a starved african village with a kfc chicken bucket with your mouth filled with half chewed food mocking people dying?

go fuck yourselves. all of you.

desktop threads pls

have some [cute](You)[/cute]s did I do that right

Desktop threads was literally the best technology threads on Sup Forums. The mods have lately wanted to make this board into a gadget and consumer equipment board.

Someone got to be mod who should not be a mod.

wow that's genius
having all that wasted space as a reflection of yourself
10/10 art

tyvm don;t forget to subscribe

Take your low standards, >tfw no gf and REEEE's with you.

hahaha at least i'm not ugly like u

is this the new desktop thread?

this is why desktop threads are not coming back

nani?

Make me a mod and i will fix this place

If you make me admin I could turn a profit without these silly ads or selling user data

please tell how

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

Delete /wsr/ (or at least get rid of tech support there). Put it all in an easy-to-see sticky here on Sup Forums. People respond to tech support requests here and have since /wsr/ was created.

Do the same with cosumer advice. Also, don't ban people because of what OS they use. That is idiocy.

Ban shitposters more.

Have quarterly mod q/as.

Do nothing else.

People actually want to make this board slower than it is by restricting threads they can easily avoid. Think about it people are actually that stupid.

This. Instead of simply ignoring threads that serve no intrest too you, people want them banned.

>Neo-Venezia
dont u direspect my city

secretly selling user data

/thread

ban all advertisers.
that includes the faggots trying to advertise via "this product sucks reccomend me something" or other less obvious means of advertising.

make them fucking pay if they demand to advertise. god i fucking hate advertisers, brainwashing sacks of shit.

>can easily avoid
that's why there's twenty different fucking lincucks threads being spammed constantly? or just as many stupid fucking programming advertisements being spammed?

>hurr durr y u no use vim!
>hurr durr bsd is best durrr hurhurrr
these sacks of shit make it impossible to auto filter, fuck them.

>Stop talking about technology on the technology board

We have an entire board dedicated to desktop threads, that's why they started getting deleted from Sup Forums.

That board is Sup Forums, desktops are the most technological threads on Sup Forums which is about technology.

wg is for wallpapers and most of them think desktop = wallpaper

My desktop has no wallpaper, does it still belong in /w/ or /wg?/

Start with banning all these faggots

Ban thinly-veiled anime threads and tripfags

Ban this faggot, he does nothing but troll.

Split Sup Forums into /gg/ tech generals and advice and Sup Forums, where actual discussion happens. That way Sup Forums kiddies and people needing tech support have no need to come to Sup Forums.

>Complains about anime on a anime image board

Hiroshima is NOT MY PRESIDENT!

Start banning this faggot, he can't handle the banter

Move /retro/ to /vr/ where they belong. Also throw in the nostalgia shits while you're at it.

They all hate everyone else, they hate each other, and are contrarians of the highest order since /vr/ has 3-4 threads up about it at any given time. They are essentially like /mlp/ after the board was made and they didn't want to move because posting that shit inside their own board doesn't get them (You)'s and attention. Already having a club on another board means they don't get to think they're special.

Their PCs don't even turn on anymore and if they do, they don't even do anything with them, just take pictures of it. Entire thread is the same 10-15 pictures and the word "cool", posted by the same people each hoping the others will go away so they can think they are unique.

Threads reek of holier-than-thou where they genuinely think that because they showed up first on usenet jerking off with other losers about the weather that day, it entitles them to decide how the entire internet should be run and they claim it should only be for "document processing". They also only let whatever information is convenient to them trickle down for example as they all band together to ensure that nobody brings up that mainstream acceptance of technology brought its price down which is how they got their PC in the first place and also won't admit that they were the first wave of "normies" that caused muh eternal september and think they're being original in saying that "no it was phones that did it".

Every time the thread gets big enough someone posts the year they think the internet died and it explodes and segregates itself within minutes into 5 year groups which don't have any specific evidence besides "everyone else needs to fuck off" towards every other 5 year group.

100% garbage, start to finish, and guaranteed to only go down and never up.

Use clover, dumb phoneposter

>posts anime on the technology board
This hasn't been an anime website for at least five years

+1

Board would be much improved if threads which actually should belong to /wsr/ would be deleted on the spot

That's only because of the reddit and normalfag invasion posting here when they were never welcome or wanted.

Well, then get out of here then reddit faggot normalfag. This place is not for you.

no one is forcing you to read that thread. I never do. Stop being so anal retentive

It sucks, bit this ain't a clubhouse. Anybody can use this site for better or for worse (usually worse) until newmoot makes this site pay to post or puts a password up or something.

tl;dr get over yourself, things always suck until you die

This is a good thing.
It deters phoneposters.

Start trolling mods. They do nothing.

THIS

>reddit
>normalfag
namecalling != arguments
here's your (You)s, try again.

Remove bait threads.
>LINKEKS BTFO
>WINTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HOW WILL APPLEFAGS RECOVER
>ANDROID MORE LIKE SHITDRIOD
Nobody ever wins arguments about these things.

something something phone posters

Has this thread happened before? I feel like I've seen these posts before. deja vu...

>AYYYMD
>IS FINISHED
>SUICIDE WATCH
I don't consider that bait at all.
It's just being obnoxious.

Gtfo Reddit faggot
>

You don't get to change what something was originally based on or founded on. it's like going to a video games or comic website and demand the website stop being about what it was created for.

It's not name calling when you act like a redditor normalfag. Go home, you're not welcome here.

perma ban all desktop posters

they've shit this board up for way too long with fucking anime bullshit that belongs on Sup Forums

Allow pony posting.
Underage edgelords hate ponies.

how about we talk about technology rather than advertise shitty fads and shit that isn't even tech (operating systems)
software isn't technology you stupid fuck.

Agreed with all three of these.
Just ban me senpai

>bring back desktop threads

No

>desktops are the most technological threads on Sup Forums

This is surely bait

>The site is riddled with ads, intentionally crippled on mobile browsers

Get an adblocker or use Clover

Please read >You don't get to change what something was originally based on or founded on.
Tell that to MTV

>"It's not name calling"
>proceeds to name-call

>>>/reddit/

>Operating systems and software isn't technology
Are you just pretending to be retarded or actually retarded?

>Hiroshima is NOT MY PRESIDENT!
underrated shitpost.

also make /g gurus again until the faggot advertisers fuckoff and die.

I've seen this idea floating around, and I've seen very good reasons for it:

We should separate Sup Forums into two boards: Consumer Electronics and Programming.

>Tell that to MTV
That doesn't make it right

based retardbro

>You don't get to change what something was originally based on or founded on. it's like going to a video games or comic website and demand the website stop being about what it was created for.
Yes you do, it's called colonialism.

This pedophilic garbage is way there aren't desktop threads anymore. Good riddance.

>This hasn't been an anime website for at least five years

This. Face it you sick child molesting fucks, nobody wants to see that shit posted outside your containment boards.

Nice argument, retard

at least 3 of these are me kek

something that interacts with tech doesn't make it tech
it's like calling your hand tech cause they control a mouse.
fucking shitforbrains anime poster

this please /spg/ too while you're at it

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch