I no longer have any motivation

>I'm a 4th year university student
>right now i've drop a course and may be failing two others
I cant find the motivation to do assignments or study, where did i go wrong?

You're probably depressed. See a doctor and try to get some Adderall

I hadn't cosidered that, I'll look into the possibility

>where did i go wrong?

You survived your abortion.

we all did, user
we all did

God I wish I was aborted

Try to find nude pics of your mom\sister and jack off to them. That always makes me feel better.

>I cant find the motivation to do assignments or study, where did i go wrong?
You majored in something you have no passion for

That's where you went wrong

I dropped out and got a programming job I like

What to do when no passion for anything?
I looked through all possible majors in my local unis.

That's sick bro.

Don't knock it till you try it.

third year (final year where i am) comp sci fag here, its technically my fourth year at uni because i ditched my first choice after a year i spent there being extremely unhappy. i know these feels, im currently sat in a lab with a shot of espresso hoping i can finish this assignment in the four hours before the final late submission deadline.

or find it, in this case

>tfw no adderall in Europe

>What to do when no passion for anything?
suicide?

>fast forward ten years
>be me
>exactly the same at my job.

Welcome to life user. You're probably depressed too.

everyone should be required to work a shitty minimum wage job between school and uni for 1 year.
this way college kids would understand that while it's not fun to do their shit, it's still a lot better than actual work.

>tfw trying to work up the motivation to go back to school because while it doesn't pay much the work is easy and I get to be lazy

is it fuck. work is inherently rewarding, the rewards for effort return much quicker than university, and best of all theres a clear distinction between work time and free time. at university theres no such thing, i go in for a couple of hours a day to attend lectures and labs, and the rest im expected to do in my own time. this doesnt work with me, i need a separation between work and home life in order to function correctly, without it my productivity goes to shit and i become extremely dissatisfied with my life.

You're 4 years in man. You are almost done. I'm having huge fucking issues in first year.

what issues senpai?

Become an alcoholic

Same desu. I'm so demotivated, especially with all the math crap

Care to give more information about the classes you're dropping?
>4th year CS
>transferred into current university from a basic ass state college
>dropped four classes since coming here, compilers, stats, calc3, and algorithms
>did better on calc3 and algorithms the second time i took them
Thank God compilers isn't a requirement and can be replaced with software engineering. I find it that having more time to focus on classes helps out a lot.

not OP, but compilers is the only module ive actually enjoyed so far this year

Go downtown or whatever and spend a day with the homeless. That's where you are headed. Or just work hard now when you are young, so that your life will be easier when you are old. People like you disgust me, full of potential, but just too lazy and apathetic to make something of themselves. Grow up, life is hard for 90%+ of the population.

So much this.