Working with women in IT

>working with women in IT
why the fuck would anyone want this?
Sitting next to a woman coworker right now, guess what she is doing.

Talking on the phone, complaining about her leg on something and how she can't do yoga

And you are shitposting on Sup Forums which is way worse nigger

/thread

>being this much of an autistic manchild
mb u should get off this mongolian cartoon forum and get laid faggot.

>going anywhere near women when they are this annoying

Start massaging her leg. I dare you.

Why don't you show her a solution to that problem and then fuck her?

>my coworker is a shithead, therefor all women are awful and shouldn't work in IT

nice logic

from my experience, i enjoy working with women in IT much more than men, because the men tend to be retarded manbabies like you who cant hold up a conversation without saying some toddler tier shit

she's too old and used up for my taste

>work with a woman engineer
>twice my age
>one of the smartest people I know
>exceptional at her job

Gender is irrelevant, it's the personality is the key factor here.

>ur just a manbaby who can't talk to girls lol
nice argument
when you get to listen to 2 hours of teleconference every day, involving at least 15 women who all have some of the most annoying voices ever, I'd really like to see you say that and be honest about it

>le proximal woman triggered muh manchild ways D:

>>>kodewithklossy.com

I used to work with a chick from ukraine who knew her shit, ten years ago

Bonus was that she could look around on all the russian forums for shit if we were stuck on something and couldn't find any info on it in english

haha epic

say it with me, girlfriend: madame president!

fpbp

>personality is the key factor
That is true, but I have to admit that on average, men have much more team-oriented personalities than men. I've respected a lot of men I work with, but not even 1/8 of the women I've worked with. They're painful. Even in their 30s.

>I only mate with you and pure maidens

young*
>tfw freudian slip

she's not attractive
why mate with someone who's not attractive?
Are you that desperate?

>men have much more team-oriented personalities than men

You don't say.

Oh sure, I'm not saying stereotypes don't shine through in some cases, but to dismiss and entire gender is a bit dumb.

>and entire gender

You don't say.

yes

The problem is that people actually see gender, there's the extreme that is people who have that thing where they see every gender as a snowflake but want treated with equality** (**treated better than people who they don't like).
And then there's the other side who have a genuine distaste for anyone outside of their own gender, like women hating males for example, or extreme feminists.

Why even see the gender? Everyone is just another person. Most people can have a sore leg and not do yoga.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, and for both sides that means a problem for either, so sit in the middle, and stop giving a shit you fucking baby.

Also, try getting something better than helpdesk, and then you'll be with qualified people that you'll respect.

>>/out/

and the question in OP was "why would anyone want to work with women" which is a good question considering how high the chances of getting a shitty/annoying coworker are in that case

>I like my ladies how I like my wine - aged and with a history

>not seeing gender

NOBODY'S GONNA NOTICE?! WHAT ABOUT HER HUGE FRICKIN' HOOTERS, HUH?!

but it's not a helpdesk user, last job I had at a helpdesk actually had nice female coworkers.
This is like a corp where all the women are either old and grumpy or in their late 30s while still trying to act like they're early 20s

Their personality is terrible as well, exposing how two-faced they are right in front of you

>incoming phonecall
>"uuuuuugh I hate this annoying biiiitch!"
>picks up phone
>"haiii, how's it going :333"

What about them? Keep it professional in a work environment and keep that shit to yourself if you really have the need to stare.
That's common in environments where people answer the phone, just pay no mind to it and stick to your own work.

Did you really have to say that word?

Don't answer, it's rhetorical.

'shitposting' or 'Sup Forums'?

nigger lover detected

saying "Sup Forums" doesn't reveal the secret club to anyone you silly nigger

I have younger than me attractive female boss that is actually very competent and and proffessional and capable developer. Plus, someone responsible is required to lead team of autistic manchildren programmers that fit every cliche about them imaginable.

There arent that many women i met in IT, but those who stick with it seems actually capable.

Does everyone want to fuck her?

So?

Here, give me a call and complain so you don't feel alone (578) 323 1574

Rhetorical?
Did YOU really say THAT word on 4cuck?

/thread

>younger female boss
Fuck that, she would be some spaghetti code bitch only there for her looks like Jade Raymond.

how long until you guys gangrape her?

kek so much

so shes older than 10 and doesnt look like something out of jap anime. Gotcha

no
my top bound is 8, not going above that

This. Sup Forums is being Sup Forums as usual.

>Why even see the gender?
Because the genders have different bell curve distributions of behavioral traits. We are not "eeequal" and are not interchangeable cogs.

>Most people can have a sore leg and not do yoga.
Most men don't bitch about it when they're supposed to be working. Some women are like this.

Most women WILL waste time bitching about it. So will some men.

There's this rule a friend once told me.

>don't work in field where there's no gender parity

I didn't get it back then but my friend was right. For some reason professionals working in fields with 50/50 men/women are more respected, enjoy better working conditions and usually make more money.

I know what you mean. I can't stand it when niggers shitposting on Sup Forums say "worse."

women programmers are fine i don't care
indians are legitimately a scourge on the industry though

>Why even see the gender? Everyone is just another person.

I see you haven't had much experience with women if your life, and probably won't.

>I see you haven't had much experience with women if your life, and probably won't.
Kek, you're saying that women are shit with one breath and saying that he's a loser for staying away from them with another

Make up your mind dumbass

Brogrammers are by far the worst coworkers.

I see you don't have much experience with women as well. What I implied was that women are radically different from men, and require another approach and behavior, they have different goals and interests, as well as being more suitable for certain roles in society. No shit you can't understand that and just think I'm badmouthing women.

If that is what you said then why call them not just another person? Being 50 percent of the population gives them the right to just be another person, or rather, them being the slight majority makes THEM the persons, and the 'men' be the not-persons.

Are you for real tho, nigguh?

Because different genders have different behavioral and cognitive patterns, not mentioning that they have different upbringing most of the time which results in different goals and values. They also have different instincts. Try to interact with a couple of females in your life aside from your mom.

>and the 'men' be the not-persons.
aight i see now, go back to tumblr with your sjw shit

It's not that I stay away from them, I just don't treat anyone any different because of who or what they are. It sometimes doesn't go down well when they have a certain expectation but I don't let that bother me at all, and don't change my way of doing things.

Plenty of female interaction but it doesn't matter a bit.

>Why even see the gender? Everyone is just another person.
Because you can't fuck with a man and have a baby? It's simple fucking biology, user.

You're very astute for noticing that biological difference, user, but I mean I don't adjust my behavior based on what gender is in the room with me.

Hi, this is your "woman coworker." I ask about procedures to do things and you tell me to ask our manager. I ask how to get to something in a piece of proprietary software (and you refuse to lend me the documentation for it) and you tell me to go to the manager. What else am I supposed to do? The fact you're on a website complaining about working with women solidified my hunch you were probably an asshole pretending to be nice.

Oh yeah, I noticed that as well. You try to come off as "friendly" and when you get home you're just another fuckboy who whines like a manchild on the internet. I'm not even surprised. See you at work on Monday with HR.

It'd have been funny if that woman was also browsing here and reported the faggot OP.

And what are you doing on this fine day on a Siberian claymation BBS?

I'm ESL, sorry.
>I don't adjust my behavior based on what gender is in the room with me
How? If you're a man, aren't you more comfortable and more likely to loosen up more around men? I get what you mean, but people do that unconsciously. Around women, men behave differently - whether they realize it or not. Some become shy and humble, some put on an act (which is easily seen through), and some...feel at home.

OP started this thread to complain about trivial bickering but the real problem with women in tech is that they're fucking useless. The problem is: companies can't just hire competent men any more even if there's no equivalent competent females because the kind of SJW faggots that seem to have infected this thread will shame the company and cause them legal and PR issues. So instead, for HR to fill up all those awesome minority offers they end up hiring the first female that applies who knows HTML. So you end up with fucking women working along side men in engineering roles who only know basic HTML and BBCode tags they learned on Tumblr and who really can't do their job for shit.

And don't tell me I'm wrong about this because I actually fucking work in the tech industry. I have worked for countless startups across silicon valley and the world, and I've seen the same pattern every where I go. Incompetent women being given some trivial task to keep them out of the way and they still manage to fuck it up. You have no idea how bad its gotten in silicon valley.

I know women who have gotten offers from Google for engineering roles because they knew some HTML and everyone is now so cucked in tech they don't won't talk about it. And the valley doesn't give a fuck. Nobody wants to talk about this in public because they'll be labelled a sexist. San Francisco is one of the gayest, most cucked, liberal, Hillary cuck-bag places in the world so these faggots aren't going to stop until women get free shit just for turning up (and there's enough VC $s to make it happen.)

I am surprised by how fucking bizarre feminism has gotten. I would have thought women who tried at computer science and engineering would have wanted to be judged by their skills. But now because of our cuck society - the few competent women will have to wonder whether they were hired because of quotas or skill. Its honestly gotten so bad that men are starting their own companies just to avoid the bullshit.

Same here. Every morning this bitch has to call all of her feminist bitch friends and complain and won't shut the fuck up. Atleast the other bitch in my office has enough respect for others to leave the room when she takes personal calls. Fucking pisses me off so much on top of all the other fuck shit she does.

Me personally, I don't. I always found it weird how people adjust themselves depending on a persons gender rather than a persons connection to you, like a friend, family member etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of them fucking multi gendered believing idiots you see on Tumblr who think adding kin to a word makes it a gender identity, nor am I pro-feminist SJW cuck faggot, but I have always treated people the same if I didn't know them, and my friends the same regardless of their gender, same with family, that's why when people lean heavily in either direction it's fucking outright foreign to me.

>Projecting: The Post

I work with a woman who was an ICS in the Navy for 10 years and does better and more efficient work than the senior guys who just sit behind a desk the majority of the day to "research."

I'm glad your limited experiences in one role make you informed enough about HR politics to tell me I'm wrong.

T. Kill yourself.

>live in silicon valley
>being surprised by any of this

YOU SHOULDA JUST MOVED AND PULLED YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS. :^)

I see Sup Forums is being autistic as usual.

>DURR YOU CAN'T LOOK PAST DA SEX CUZ DEY BE GOIN AFTER DIFFERENT GAOLS
Fuck up. Seriously.

I can count shitty females I have met on my fingers and toes.
I can't count how many decent females I have met because I'm lazy and it numbers up in the hundreds.
Likewise with men.
Facts are, most humans are shitty in general and you are bound to bump in to loads of them eventually.
Loud, obnoxious, smelly, sexist, racist types are everywhere. If you have to work with them, you ignore them and only communicate when and if you need to.
If they are being a cunt in office, fucking report them and stop whining like a little bitch on a Mongolian dirt drawing news-ticker.

This, however, is true. Well, except the first sentence, that's just sexist stupidity, not all females are sex, jealousy-driven milk squirters.

Females and "minorities" are getting jobs for D I V E R S I T Y and nothing else these days.
If they have a slightly tangential skill in the related job space, FUCKING HIRE THAT TRANS CACTUSCOPTER IMMEDIATELY, XZHE IS BEING VICTIMIZED FOR NOT HAVING A JOB HERE.

Cali is a disgusting place. I'd honestly feel no sadness if it was nuked. Not even being ironic. I generally value life, but that place should be fucking binned.

>this is your woman coworker
no it's notx she right here besides me browsing some online clothes store.

>people adjust themselves depending on a persons gender rather than a persons connection to you, like a friend, family member etc.
Ah, I completely understand now. You have a point.

I don't think I do that, too, but I find it a lot easier to warm up with men - since I tend to share more hobbies with them.
I grew up around girls, so I do know how to handle myself around them, don't get me wrong...but shared hobbies do play a role in getting acquainted with somebody. At least here, anyway.

..and of course all women behave exactly the same, right?

Oh boy...

Also this.

Anyone that lives in Cali and says "waah it's too expensive to move" is an entitled cunt.

They should move to a place that isn't a total rip-off state and preferably not filled with liberal disasters gone wrong.

In fact, that pretty much applies to EVERY city that exists in the western world.
They are all liberal hellholes fuelled by pure concentrated unleaded hurt feelings.

>San Francisco is one of the gayest, most cucked, liberal, Hillary cuck-bag places in the world

So why don't you just leave? If you hate it so much?

>assuming

I've probably been to more places and probably have done more shit than your little silicon valley barhop. You live in an economic and social toilet bowl. When you've actually worked for clients that matter in the world than being a code monkey/support mechanic for the "next big thing on the consumer market", then talk shit.

Who the fuck trusts people who work in it who don't post on 4chinz?

>browsing 4chinz at work

You're as useless as she is.

and at least she is doing something about her health.

What's fucked up is I actually care about women being successful in the tech industry ... only the current system is going to do more bad for that than good. What's going to happen after all these women realize that even though they work in "engineering" roles and earn the same salaries as male engineers that they still can't do shit? They'll probably start to feel like they're second-best and just "not cut out for tech" and nobody is going to want to hold their hands when they can't keep up with the work load. That will just build up resentment and frustration between colleagues, and eventually reality will win.

So one day after a particularly bad day of being useless they'll go home and cry, feeling like complete morons. Little do they know that all the men in their engineering department were hardcore neckbeards since childhood and basically had to sacrifice their whole lives on the tech alter to get anywhere. And that cuts both ways too. The women are going to get fed up with how hard tech is and the fact that tech gravitates towards technocracy (so they'll feel even less important.) Eventually they'll quit their tech job after some insignificant BS between colleagues and go write a whiny blog post about how sexist the misogynist men are in tech and then the cycle will repeat itself.

It's incredible, I want to fucking scream sometimes.

>work IT in a big company as a 2nd in command type manager (i manage the juniors/interns lol)
>one of the interns is a black girl
>only girl in the whole department
>the rest are mostly pajeets except for 1-2 white guys and another black guy.
>she's actually very good at her job and is very down to earth
>jokes around with us and doesn't get offended.

maybe they're not all bad.

This.

Meanwhile NegatIve Nancy OP is whining about some chick being unwell and buying clothes with her money she earned.

>BUBUBUT THE STICKER! THE STICKER!
Grow a sense of humor you fucking autism.

I trust those people because
>they aren't toxic
>they actually do something about their problems rather than project it on an imageboard

Unless they're SJWs. They project on everything.

>all these leashed cucks
lmao

OP's point isn't about what she does, it's the fact that she's disturbing other people in the room by constantly being on the phone.

And no, this isn't something you go complain to your manager about

>toxic
back to r*ddit /r/leagueoflegends

>OP's female coworker
Cares about her health which, in the long run, will make her a better employee.
>OP
Cries like a bitch on image boards.

>leashed cucks

>whiteknighting on an anonymous website

this.

/thread

"Hey, sorry, could you turn off your phone, I need to concentrate.. Thank you!"

Not that hard, is it?

>NIGGER
>LOVER

it's the workplace IP phone
you know, the one she's supposed to answer whenever someone calls and might need something work related

Then do a "paradoxical intervention":

Whenever she talks to someone ask her later about what she just said..
"Wow, you're doing yoga? Cool."
"You know I don't like vanilla milk either."
"Hey, I heard you like Lincoln Park? Cool, so do I."

Results will come within a few days.

Black chicks at my work are based as fuck.
They are the only ones i chat with when making coffee.
Also they all voted for trump

It's because they don't whine about inane shit like white women do.

Does this post come with a fedora?

>wow this post relates to me so im going to project at poster with le fedora meme

Go shitpost somewhere else, samefag!

>OH NOES WOMEN FUCK AROUND ON THE PHONE
>I AM SO SUPERIOR BECAUSE I FUCK AROUND ON Sup Forums

I don't get why people people have such a massive hard-on for the Bay. I've worked in startups (both in materials science) in LA, and not that LA is any better per se but they were pocketed away from the usual garbage (skirting long beach or the San Gabriel valley) and our money (which I imagine is the cause for people wanting to be near that wasteland) is from the Bay anyway. Plus, as most of Sup Forums fanrasizes about doing 'l33t' shit with low level languages anyway, why not move to Austin where you have National Instruments and Texas Instruments? Hell if I weren't so half-assed at instrumentation control I'd do it.