I don't use Sublime Text because I don't like its icon. How autistic am I?

I don't use Sublime Text because I don't like its icon. How autistic am I?

Just change it you retard.

Very autistic. I don't like the icon either so I just changed it.

Very. I don't use Sublime because there's Vim.

That's fine. I don't use Java or Go for example because iHateCamelCase.

So you're autistic too

>not just using y&p
oh, but you can't use those to copy and paste code from stackexchange, can you?

^trips of truth

using icons in the (((current year)))

this

Are you implying this year is jew?

I don't use sublime because you have to pay for it.

Atom is just as good.

>How autistic am I?
At the same level of people who does not use Fedora because of it's name and not because it sucks.

>pay
Search: Sublime text license Appnee

.t thoughtful-jew

I do all my programming code in leafpad and run in an idea

Is that not normal?

>pay
nigga you can literally just cancel out of the paying part

Ide**

This. I don't know why people hype Sublime when Atom is around. The only downside to Atom is that it takes "a while" to start up and that's even with me using an SSD.

>not using a mouse in 2016

That's just a consequence of vim being multi-platform and cannot make the assumption of the X11 clipboard being present nor can it make the assumption that the system runs X11 at all. You can effortlessly compile Vim on a fucking SPARCstation from 1991.

That said, every single Linux distro and BSD version out there will provide a version of Vim with X11 clipboard support compiled in. In debian, the package is called vim-gtk.

Also, if you're a software developer and you're incapable of setting up your development environment then you should just kill yourself.

Can you edit files larger than 2MB yet? And can you delete until character or make repeat changes with a single keystroke yet?

Thought so :^)

But it stays a 'trial' version. I don't want them to say they're stopping the trial, lock the files and make you pay to unlock sublime and your files.

Very.

I used brackets a bit, recently switched to Sublime. Got a headache yesterday trying to use the package "View in Browser" with chromium. Apparently many people have this problem, the package hasn't been updated in 3 years. 2 hours weren't enough for a n00b to mess with the config files or source code myself.

I'm afraid Sublime doesn't have much support, though I've heard that there was a rebirth recently, of the community and/or development.

>"View in Browser"
I do web things

thanks

what's autistic in having 256 registers for copy paste?

quite

Sublime is crap. Use visual emacs + vim mode

Why don't you just use Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+V?

> using a fixed number of registers
GNU you even Emacs?

iLoveCamelCase