Is there a way to de-botnet android?

Is there a way to de-botnet android?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/googles-iron-grip-on-android-controlling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Custom rom

>

Not completely. Replicant is as close as you can get.

>android
>custom rom
Pick one

Just root phone, install f-droid, install AFWall and block jews.

>tfw all exploits patched
>tfw can't flash custom recovery image

cyanogenmod with no gapps

>cyanogenmod

That's not how you spell AOSP.

Are you fucking retarded?

Stuff it up your ass

AOSP with no gapps.

>Tfw locked bootloader
>Tfw exynos processor

Hey, guys. I have an old ASUS Transformer TF101G which is running insanely slow (it's lagging even when I change the page in a boom) , so I decided to root it and install a fresh vanilla Android. The problem is, I'm new to rooting and every tutorial I found on the Web is for TF101 and is not compatible with the G version.
And even if I succeeded in rooting it I have no idea which Android build to install, how, and where to download it from.

So, I'll be extremely thankful if you could help me out. Also, if stock Android is not an option, please recommend me another option.

Nope

>he thinks he can escape google's iron grip
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/googles-iron-grip-on-android-controlling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/

good luck with that. Anybody who willingly uses android is just retarded

CyanogenMod is AOSP with patches to work on most phones.

What do you use? IOS isn't even open source, some alternative mobile OS?

Google explicitly asked me if I wanted to sync my contacts to Google. I said no. Later I find out my contacts have been synced to Google anyway for IDK how long. What the fuck?

Two days later I find out my device uses Google's keyboard by default, that it has an option to "send usage statistics to Google", and that it's been set to that option by default, for IDK how long. What the fuck?

Does nobody else call them out on this insanity? Normies generally don't give a fuck it seems like nobody else does either.

Copperhead is the only correct answer.

And that was after I said no when Google explicitly asked me if I wanted to "send usage statistics to Google" when signing into the device at the very beginning. What the fuck?

>he thinks he can outjew Jewgle
hahahahahah

>says you're retarded
>offers no additional input

What the fuck?

What the fuck, Google?

Install CopperheadOS

he did offer additional input you moran

>AOSP
>CopperheadOS

Why the fuck shouldn't I assume they'll be vaporware?

kys