Cheap laptop for parents

Hello friends, my name is Marko i do not go very often to this board, but this time i would really appreciate your help!
So i was thinking about suprising my mother and father with a brand new laptop, but my budget line is 200$ so what i am asking is what do you think would be the best laptop to buy for them at the price of around 200 dollars?
Thanks in advance!
TLDR; need a good laptop for 200$

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-13-Chromebook-Celeron/dp/B01HBJ60ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

haista marko vittu

>my name is Marko
>good laptop
Panasonic best mechanic
JVC good
Salora Finnish mark

>budget line
>my mother and father
Only answer is chromebook.

Also
>that manners and typing
What board do you frequent? /po/?

no perkele

thank you, i will check them out

i was thinking about it but are they going to know how to use that OS? i never tried it.
also im from Sup Forums
appreciate the answers so far

>brand new laptop, but my budget line is 200$
Not enough for anything decent, only low tier crap.

get an used thinkpad

its not for myself so i would rather not buy a used one

I was just fucking with you. You should go check out MarkoRepairs.

As for the other guy, Chromebooks are actually very straightforward to use. It's not like they're going to do much except surf the internet anyway. Plus if you're really worried you can install a proper Linux distro and a very easy DE.

Yo cedric here

yeah im really thinking about a chromebook
whats up Ced, what time is practice tomorrow?

Nigga did you just masturbate on the motherfucking bus? Practice starts when you stop masturbating you SINNER!

used thinkpad
/thread

fuck you Marko you fucking faggot
i hope you get aids and die like steve jobs

what do you guys think about Lenovo Chromebook N22 11.6" Notebook, IPS Touchscreen, Intel N3060 Dual-Core, 16GB eMMC SSD, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, ChromeOS ?

How about an eeepc with an amd apu?

whats your problem mate? i wish you the same

Just buy a Chromebook

yeah if they just do normie shit on their laptop a chromebook will do em just fine

Hi Marco

Hi.

I think Marko should buy this :

amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-13-Chromebook-Celeron/dp/B01HBJ60ME

If you don't buy a used ThinkPad it will be utter shit for that price.

seems really good but that 16 GB storage is pretty low

Hi Marko, this is a very important question in deciding what you should get: Do you want to get them a laptop that LOOKS new and nice and fits their normie ideals of what is the fanciest laptop? Or do you want to get them a laptop that can take a drop from 5 stories and survive another 5 years or so, but might not look like a macbook or surface?

Also, everyone can tell you are from Sup Forums because no one from Sup Forums capitalizes the letter "i" by itself, somehow that fact always remains true.