Sorry boys, its time for us women of color to do some ACTUAL problem solving

>Sorry boys, its time for us women of color to do some ACTUAL problem solving
what do?

Isn't black the lack of color?

Every fucking time I see this meme I can't help but wonder what are those life changing problems they're on about.

Technically it's a tone, just like white.

As for the actual image, is it really all that important? Wanting something doesn't necessarily mean that you should get it. If you can do a job just as well as a man you obviously shouldn't have any hindrances in your way, but just wanting something is never enough of a justification for anything.

It's pretty sad you feel threatened by these people.... Really makes you think

i'm sure it'll involve chicken and watermelon somehow

>Quiessence

okay. why don't you solve the problem of black-on-black violence in your communities first.

>BRIEF, FULL LINING

Watch as they don't solve any problems.
Watch the company go down the drain.
Go get employed somewhere else or create your own business where meritocracy is first and foremost and which is a safehouse for people such as yourself who bailed.

The problem that only women can solve is the lack of women in a location.

>GIMPed stomach

I suspect that by life changing they mean that they're life changing because the people who solve them for a living tend to make good money.

When you tell feminists demanding that the tech sector should employ more women due to a supposed lack of them that other less pleasant jobs like mining, sanitation and construction also have few women and should by that logic employ more women they ether block you or spell out the real goal of this. This goal is not to get rid of gender differences in employment, but to get more women into comfortable and well paid jobs, meaning that the claims of inequality and wanting to solve "life changing" problems are all really just a smokescreen for a power grab.

>Ugh, can CIS binary non-fat non-color males get ANYTHING right?

>Quiessence
>Hasn't fulled dressed before going to work, apparently it looks cute
>Appears to code using post-it notes on a wall
>install
>java
>personal journey telling

>quiessence
Why are niggers so fucking stupid

Only on the light spectrum.

On the color spectrum it's the color you get when you combine every color together.

Black and white are opposites that way depending on the spectrum.

>solve different problems

I bet these are the easy ones.

let them solve problem, if they solve it great if they dont then nothing

>depending on the spectrum

>"""women"""

forgot pic

I wish computers went back to looking like shit again just to keep the normies out.

I hate all these "tech experts" that are in technology these days. A 50 year old secretary using a computer in the 70s and 80s would make even Sup Forums "experts" look like morons.

dat fat pwussy

Why do they need to be in their underwear

rip in piece