Sup Forums recommends a torrent client

Anything that's libre, has a decent interface, and a low-ish memory use, and is on windows.

And i don't care about your personal opinions on windoze or other stuff divorced from the subject.

qbit or transmission
bonus points for rutorrent or transmission web interface on linux box

tixati

>qbt
that's if you enjoy manually cleaning up the space holders for files you selected not to download

qbittorrent, ignore the retards

Why does it do that? There's like eleventy threads in their forums complaining about it and the developers all have the same response: it's part of the bit torrent protocol and there's nothing that can be done about it
Yet every other torrent client manages it

I don't know. They must be autistic. Tbh I have actually just switched to tm-qt from qbt but I don't like it either... It's incredibly barebones and not in a good way. No labeling. No downloading in sequence. No pre-allocating space. No auto-shutdown on completition. And this list will probably go on as I will spend time with it.

>always used utorrent 2.2 on Windows like since it came out
>fire it up today
>suddenly it upgrades itself to 3.3
is there any way to import my torrent stats to another torrent client? I loved checking them out with pride on my many TB uplodaded

Transmission

i like transmission

i also liked aria if you want something super simple, but kinda a pain in the ass to integrate into windows.

I've tried Transmission and its forks and it's only worth it on Mac.

Qbt definitely has shutdown on completion, and I think it had sequential downloading too. But the spaceholder thing is retarded, made me go back to tixati

qB

I was talking about tr-qt not having these simple features.

I am now testing Halite but is it still in development though?

rtorrent

Download µTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25532 and you're fine. Importing your data from uT to any other BitTorrent client is shit - tried it with Deluge and qBittorrent, both times the stats got spoofed a little and the number of seeds got fucked.

Transmission on server
Transmission Remote Client on other machines / mobile devices

deluge

Transmission or rTorrent.

I've used every libtorrent-rasterbar client and they're all garbage.

transmission