Americans can't even use public torrent trackers without risking getting sued for piracy

>Americans can't even use public torrent trackers without risking getting sued for piracy
>their ISPs actually hand out IP:s to third parties

Literally what do they even gain by this?

Everywhere else in the world (except UK and Germany, probably) integrity is one of the stronger salepoints for any ISP. Why not in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Se8bbsUFjC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're so fucking paranoid they need to carry a gun with them whenever they leave the house
who the fuck would want to live in a community where leaving your house, or sleeping at night leaves you at risk of being murdered?
fuck that worthless hellhole called MERIKAHH

Freedom isn't free, little man.

I would rather get shot to death than stabbed to death.

you don't know much about germany i guess ? they are one of the biggest privacy advocates

>here's my shitty way to die
>i'd rather have a shittier way to die than that shitty way to die!
how about living somewhere you don't have niggers and mentally deranged fucks with no parenting skills yet 20 children?
every race has niggers, don't cherry pick.

Germany has among the worst privacy laws in Europe, right on tier with the UK

Also most censored Internet after North Korea and China

censorship has nothing to do with privacy.

Try to open any mainstream youtube music video - it will be banned or you. If you download anything from torrent - you will get fined. %%unless you use VPN%%

Youtube made a deal with GEMA a few weeks ago, so music is not banned anymore. Downloading torrents from big public trackers with lots of German peers *might* get a lawyer to try and make a quick buck, but won't result in any fines if you know what you are doing.

that has literally nothing to do with privacy

OP was complaining about fines for torrenting stuff.

>Everywhere else in the world (except UK and Germany, probably) integrity is one of the stronger salepoints for any ISP. Why not in America?

It's not a matter of integrity. Someone pirates your shit, you go to the ISP, you say, "give us the identity of the person who had this IP address at this time so we can sue them, or we'll sue you instead."

In Canada we always get these "warning" emails, but I just blocked them.

Freedom ain't not free

Isn't that because there's no competition thanks to state-sanctioned monopolies and general corporate welfare?

>land of the free

kek

Aren't you more likely to get killed by a white guy anyway?

The police or a lawfirm getting your details straight from your ISP has everything to do with privacy

>every race has niggers, don't cherry pick.

Fuck, I've always said every race has someone who fits into a stereotype, but this drives the point much better.

trips tell the truth
yet some videos on YouTube are blocked by the GEMA, but indeed the number is decreasing.

About the torrents: If you aren't one of those smartfucks to download the most recent movies/music releases from famous public bittorrent indexes (specifically those with German language in case you are German) you pretty often are fine. Or have the right ISP, such as Vodafone :^) (not their cable part, though)

>tfw someone made me paranoid about torrenting without a VPN
>I live in Belgium

Should I really be concerned?

It's only getting worst. I swear American ISP's are starting to make the peering between the USA and torrent friendly countries like the Netherlands poor so it's a slow connection (like sub 100 KB/s).

Fellow Belgian, I've literally never heard of someone here getting sued over torrenting. Telenet and Belgacom comply by doing trivially circumvented DNS redirects, but there doesn't appear to be a real system for prosecution torrenters.

>Freedom
I never understood this meme.

It's called not relying on the government to babysit and coddle your sorry ass, besides everyone has an equal chance of defending themselves, since everyone has a gun, a eurotrash wouldn't understand, you'd probably piss yourself if you saw an AK wielding durka durka on the train and then you'd need to be saved by US military personnel like it was in France.

Fucking pathetic eurosissy.

An ISP is throttling torrent traffic? What a surprise!

yeah i'd like to see you kill the durka durka on the train with your little weiner 9mm when he sprays at you and fills you with lead while yelling allahu akbar

>yeah i'd like to see you kill the durka durka on the train with your little weiner 9mm
Not necessary to kill, he was just tackled by them. If they had a 9mm, the towelhead would be dead.

>Western wageslaves talking about "freedom"
Only communism can provide the total liberation of mankind. Your freedom is just a political meme that makes no actual difference in life with the rest of the world.

>communism aka the dictatorship of the proletariate
>total liberation

yeah and he didn't get killed cause the durka durka couldn't aim for shit with his sidearm and "only" managed to shoot him in the neck before reaching for the AK again and getting tackled by three military men, get real johnny

>dictatorship of the proletariate
That is only meant to be a transition to the classless society. When there are only proletariates there will be no "dictatorship".
of course your teachers wouldnt tell you this

>Pic related you

Nah, you're the one who should get real and realize your sissy ass can only be saved by the USA, there's no telling how many eurosissies the terrorist would've killed if there were no americans on board, it could've been your sissy ass, should've been probably, since you wouldn't be sitting here spewing hate towards the only thing that stands between you and your brains being culturally enriched by lead.
>couldn't aim for shit
Stockholm syndrome much?

>being for the withering of the state while at the same time strengthening the dictatorship of the proletariat

Muh doublethink

>muh pellet shooting junk pipes
Americuck pls, first of all i don't give a fuck about people owning guns wince i own one, second of all i'm not a surrender monkey, third of all you're deluded obsessed mongoloids that think pieces of junks are the solution to everything which your shitty country has shown a thousand times over not to be.

Snoopers charter.

>Shown not to be
What are you talking about? the places that get shot up are gun free zones.
Most of us are so adamant about guns because every time a gun free zone gets shot up (almost ALLAYS with a weapon that was banned in that state) some politician trying to further their career starts screaming "MORE GUN FREE ZONES! MORE BANS!" which is the opposite of what to take away from the situation.
If you have a large hook in your stomach, attached to a rope which is tied to a tree, the last thing you want to do is go running full speed away from the tree screaming your head off the whole way.

>the places that get shot up are gun free zones
yeah canada has it real bad for mass shootings

>sandy hook would never have happened if we just gave preschool teachers automatic assault rifles and handguns to preschoolers

Doesn't Canada have looser laws than the US for the most part?
also
>all country's are exactly the same in nature
I mean Canada is essentially Syria with snow right?

You might be better at assumptions if you weren't an complete idiot.
Giving teachers guns is a bad idea.

>it's another USA vs Europe divide and conquer episode
We must have each others backs, after the media moguls completely ruin the internet is the US they will go after Yurop no doubt.

>>yeah i'd like to see you kill the durka durka on the train with your little weiner 9mm

Correct shot placement can kill anyone. A 9mm is quite capable of ragdolling Hadji.

>more white people means there's also more bad white people than any other people
really just depends on your area, but in the U.S yeah.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

>Giving teachers guns is a bad idea.
Why? Why is the ability to stop crazy gun men a bad idea?

>all these idiotic rebuttles missing the point of that first post after OP
meant that if you live in a country/community where you can't feel safe, why the fuck would you live there..
>hurr durr we need surveylance on our own citizens bcus dey cant be trussed!
fucking kill yourself or leave by some other means if you believe the only way to be safe in your current environment is by spying on your own peers

is this book pro-white or ant-white

>When there are only proletariates there will be no "dictatorship".

what a completely juvenile and retarded worldview. humans are fucking scum, nobody will willingly buy into this scenario

Surrounding it with a fence and a guard or two with handguns would be more reasonable.
Teachers specialize in teaching not handling firearms unless the particular individual already had an interest in them, moreover they're right there in the room with children who have grabby hands, accident's are MUCH more likely than a room full of adults.
With that said, crazy people attacking schools is still rather rare.

Sounds anti "they didn't drop a bomb that didn't exist on the Germans but they dropped it when it DID exist on japan!"

Of course not, you're a fucking commie.

not like japan is an island or anything like that

>Teachers specialize in teaching not handling firearms
Responsible citizens have a DUTY to defend their country and their countrymen from both foreign and domestic threats.

If Trailer-Trash Joe can responsible handle a gun, so can a teacher.

Problem is trailer-trash joe probably has more experience with one.
allot of teachers are already in their 30-60's and would get the shakes just holding a loaded gun with the safety on.
I get where you're coming from, but you all but have to start early, I knew at 12 you always guess a gun is loaded, never point it at anyone regardless of wither it's loaded, and never point even a bright orange cap gun at a police officer.

Hitler died April 30th, 1945.
Germany surrendered on May 7, 1945.
Italy had already surrendered on October 13, 1943, leaving Japan the only remaining opponent in World War 2.
The first atomic bomb, Trinity, was tested on July 16, 1945.
Atom bombs were subsequently dropped on Japan on August 6th and 9th of 1945.

We had not even had the time to test the atomic bomb to see if it worked before the Germans surrendered.

Also, the bombs we dropped on Japan were just regular atomic bombs. The first Hydrogen bomb test was on November 1st, 1952.

>Hitler died April 30th, 1945.
'allegedly'

>firebombing
>nuking
>imprisoning/enslaving innocent citizens because of their race/heritage
woo isn't it great to be an american?
the "good guys" definitely won.

oh wait there were no good guys as japs/germs were also scummy sacks of shit.
what a wonderful world

>sued for piracy

i've been pirating for 16 years and this hasn't happened once

i guess it depends on your internet providers.

source?

>Hitler died April 30th, 1945.
Isn't this disputed based on the fact that his burned remains where deliberately lost and that there is evidence suggesting that he managed to escape to South America?

the screenshot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Se8bbsUFjC8

I'm not really making arguments about good or bad here. I'm merely discrediting the image by pointing out that the choice of targets for the atomic bombs could not have possibly been racially based, because we did not have a working atomic bomb until Japan was the only remaining opponent.

Also, we bombed the ever loving crap out of Dresden and killed a similar amount of people, so one can't say Japan got all of the civilian deaths.

>>Americans can't even use public torrent trackers without risking getting sued for piracy

Actually no, they don't sue you, but they can permanently suspend your service.

>Literally what do they even gain by this?

It's the law, moron. Are you fucking special?

Well regardless, the point is that he was no longer in the picture by the time we were capable of deploying the nukes.

>avoided getting involved as long as possible.
"Y U have to kill People"

>American Japanese were getting attacked by people so took them away from people attacking them.
"Imprisonment!"

Wana talk about the consideration camps or what the Japanese were doing to the Chinese?
"Nah, we have little dick syndrome because you keep making cool stuff, so were going to keep randomly complaining about fucking everything and twisting out a narrative of all of your actions to make ourselves feel better"
Go sit in the corner and think about what you're doing.

Concentration*
Thanks auto correct, mind adding concentration to the list of words I'm allowed to use?

but why weren't blond haired white people put into slave labour camps like those of asian decent?
check and mate.

>having a burger brain makes you incapable of reading more than a single line before shitposting a response
at least finish reading the post before responding you dumbfuck.

Go back to 9gag, pal.

Actually, I read it wrong, I thought it said "oh wait we're the good guys the germs/japs were all scummy".. I actually agree with you.
Sorry about that.