Desktops of Sup Forums

Do you personally customize your desktop environment? Or do you leave it stock? For me, it's the "space" that i will be working in for large portions of my day, so i like to configure it ``just so``—but some prefer the defaults. What does yours look like? Please post it ITT. If you post without first contributing your desktop, you must donate $5 to the electronic frontier foundation

Post that image please

We get it, Linux is only for ricing your desktop to get internet points in desktop threads.

You don't have to post over 1 million threads to get the point across. We got the memo the first time.

Thank

there is already a desktop thread, please use cmd+f

>both desktops posted are from a mac
>the desktop spammer uses a mac
>complains about linux desktop ricing

For

What Sup Forums theme are you using?

>being this stupid

>says the retard replying to bait

You guys do realize that only extremely mentally ill people (ie homosexuals) use macs, right?

H-how do you guys get your macs looking like this? お願いだから

Finder

hola me a desktop espenial gozaimas $5

Just got a new macbook, guys.

Got it as a personal gift for the holidays. Morally opposed to the way Apple conducts their business. I sold my PC last year because I was in a bad spot.

What can I do to rice it out?
Even something like this would at least help me discover where to go from there. Only experience I have is in arch getting i3 and i3_gaps and playing with that.

Hey anons

Hey Paul!

Love this thread

I miss ncmcpp
To bad i cant rice win 10

How do you get that clock on the left without borders or anything

No there isn't

Why the big clocks? Why do you work in smaller windows? Do you not own multiple monitors?

Learn how to filter threads you damn Sup Forums baby.

Strange question.

This line of text that I can't interact with has appeared on my background. It doesn't vanish when I switch background. I can't interact with it.

Anybody else getting this? What does it mean?

Post wallpaper

I know that this is vague as shit, but isn't that from the Steam client? I haven't used it myself, but I've seen a lot of screenshots on it on Sup Forums, and it had that colour scheme/font.

This often occours when there is a little info box, created by a program which then bugs around.
You have to identify which programm creates this shit and then ban it from your computer.