Google Fiber to Louisville when?

I'm stuck with time warner cable's garbage bandwidth and tired of it

>wanting the botnet as your isp
literally why

AT&T keeps cucking us, won't happen for long user. Plus google fiber is being downsized and will start using gigabit wireless mesh networks so instead of fiber lines

Google fiber recently had massive layoffs and pulled out of some planned cities. If your city doesn't already have construction happening just assume you'll get cucked for eternity, especially with Trump's FCC.

I know right trolls thought if they went Trump it would be great but they ended up cucking themselves. Kind of ironic if you ask me. Were going to get super fucked with Net Neutrality.

Get Verizon Fios if you can

Better than Comcast faggot

>gigabit
>wireless
pick one

>Net neutrality
>Good

Never, only Hillary voters get fast speed Internet

When the town has a majority of people with good dental health

>Net neutrality
>Bad

Please kill yourself at your earliest convenience you waste of carbon.

>implying Comcast, Verizon, etc. aren'T directly streaming your traffic to the government.

TWC has good speeds desu.

Let's be honest.
As much as we all want Google Fiber to go nationwide, it's not going to happen. Google Fiber is going to die soon because AT&T and Comcast are anti-competitive assholes.

But it doesn't matter. Know why? Because Fiber was never supposed to be popular. It exists solely for the purpose of setting a new standard; a way of showing consumers what the internet COULD be like if other companies weren't so lazy. It's supposed to make people demand more. It's supposed to light a fire underneath the asses of its competitors. It's not actually supposed to survive and compete.

The sad part is that it won't do that. Other providers are just going to lobby the hell out of everything and smother Fiber until it's no longer a problem for them, rather than actually try to provide anything better. This sucks.

Remember that time AT&T blocked Google Fiber from installing virtually anywhere, and then had the nerve to publish that passive-aggressive blog post telling them to fuck off?

>still thinking Hilarity was a better option

What the hell do you think would be good about the lack of net neutrality? What good could possibly come from that?

More shekels for Comcast if you're a shareholder that's p good

Netflix pays their fair share for hogging all the bandwidth

AMURRRRIKAHH
FUG YAAA

Holy shit. So the Internet can be free for consumers if the webpages paid for how much they use?

Look into starting a WISP. As long as you can fend off the big ISP dipshits you can make a ton of money and get better service.

Fun fact: there is an ongoing battle between telcos and cable companies. Democrats tend to side with the cable companies and Republicans with the telcos. Unfortunately over the past 10 or so years the cable companies have gotten their way disproportionately, now they're going to get a thorough buttfucking by telcos.

When ISPs fight, everyone wins.

Your country has shitty internet

>literally why
Tor
Freenet
i2p
ipfs

>I'm stuck with time warner cable's garbage bandwidth and tired of it- 26 posts and 2 image replies shown.

You have to lobby.

>tfw 1000/200 fiber uncapped non-throttled non-spied uncucked neutral internet for 25€/month
feels good to be an European

American internet is a joke.

When is google fiber going to come to the DC area

>tfw 6/2 copper uncapped non-throttled spied cucked internet for 30€/month
feels bad to be an European. Where the fuck do you even come from to afford internet like this?

When Trump steps in to kill Net Neutrality because AT&T tells him it'll be a good thing for business, Google fiber and other big "freedom" ISPs will start spreading everywhere

its pronounced louisville, not louisville

Bait.

>"i want a thing and i want it NOW"

microblogging belongs on twitter, pal