I bought these. 1 in front and 1 back but they feel kinda weak

I bought these. 1 in front and 1 back but they feel kinda weak.

did I make a mistake? at least they're not loud in idle. I dont care about loudness while gaming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjthLoGn0ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

wow

Check if the temps got lower, if yes, be happy about quiet fans

No, they're shit.

When I first bought my computer I installed these fans and they were the loudest shittiest fans I've ever used.

A month later, I switched to Be Quite silent wing 2.

but they cost 4 times more than these

Did I made a horrible mistake Sup Forums

I've been using them for years.
I have F12, F9 and F8 fans and they are great, quiet and push more than enough air through my case.

Unless you live in a sandnigger country and need turbo jet fans these are more than enough but I see you are a gamer so maybe you'd prefer to buy some corsair fans with cool blue LED's.

Pic related.

Those are designed for radiators and heatsinks "sp" = static pressure.

Artic is good, those are silent as fuck fans.

I've been trying to get a replacement to an old 9800 GTE to no avail in my country, as it costt mote to import those than the motehrfuckers itselves.

If you are wondering what the fug is a 9800 GTE is an 9800 GT clocked down so it can grab its power from the PCIE, that is, it consumes less than 70 W. That shit was so cash in its time

meh noctua or dont bother if you want silent.

I use them in my silent set-up, you can't even hear them at ~800rpm

And for a case with a restricted intake like the eclipse p400?

Arctic is the most based fan manufacturer after Noctua desu senpai

6 years warranty for 2.5€ PWM fan, yes pls.
500-1350rpm and actual fan is really quiet.

I have 6 from 2011 in use, none of them have died, but motor noise is an issue.

I use the fans on cheap server type on machine/garage pc and their quiet and fine.

But I would not sleep in same room, motor noise will make you insane, at least me since I'm used to sound of total silence from noctua at 350rpm.

>motor noise will make you insane
Nigga the sound of the air pulling through the lint filter is louder than my arctic fans. You got serious issues.

They cost more for a reason.

Yes, and that reason is called higher profit margins

Nope, I cannot sleep in same room while there is constant grinding noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjthLoGn0ts

That clip is amplified 9000:1 real life but it's the same noise. I've ran these fans for +20k h btw.

Sorry man but I'm afraid you have serious autism, even the guy who posted the video mentions in the comments several times this test is not real world and that all fans sound the same when in the case at usual distance away rather than 20cm with a professional mic in a completely silent test room.

I don't care how many hours you think you have ran these fans, the air movement is louder than the fan itself and I've been using F12's in all my builds since 2011 and noise has never been an issue. You need to seek mental help if you base your life choices off of youtube videos that do tests that don't actually reflect reality, get out of the house more often.

>even the guy who posted the video mentions in the comments several times this test is not real world and that all fans sound the same when in the case at usual distance away
He straight up said the opposite of that.

>You need to seek mental help if you base your life choices off of youtube videos that do tests that don't actually reflect reality, get out of the house more often.
The guy you're replying to only posted the video as an example of the noise that he hears himself.

>the air movement is louder than the fan itself
If the air movement is making any noise at all the fan speeds are too high for my tastes. Other people can have different preferences than you.

Kek'd

I might be acoustic as fuck but atleast 2/6 arctic fans I own has a little motor whine. I cannot hear it in daytime use but try to sleep in same room 2-3 meters away from them.

Air movement sound would be fine, but its kinda noise that a fly makes, irregular enough to notice in totally quiet room.

>acoustic as fuck