30 grams protthein did you take your prottein bro did you meet your prttein this is prottein thtat is prottein that is...

>30 grams protthein did you take your prottein bro did you meet your prttein this is prottein thtat is prottein that is prtotein hey who wants more prottein prtottein prrotein prottehin PROTTIENNN PORITNE TAKE YOUR PROTEIHN EAT PROTEINN HEY GUYS NEED MY PRTOIEN

HOLY FUCK CHADS EVERYWHERE I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE IN THE IT DEPT

le ebin shitpost XD

They're just people with the goal of getting more muscle, it doesn't necessarily make them chads. Not everyone in IT has to be a wimpy nerd. Maybe you should try lifting sometime.

These are the people that were really competitive during their studies and after their studies needed to find some new meme to compete in. A couple of years ago it was cooking. Before that it was brewing your own hipster beer. Before that, bicycling. Etc.

In other words, it's just a fad for people that need to assert that they are "above" other people in some way.

This. Sup Forums and /out/ crossposter here, you don't need to be a shutin to work in tech. Just because you have decided to fit the stereotype doesn't mean the rest of the world has to.

FUCK

HOW DARE YOU WORK TOWARDS SELF IMPROVEMENT

PLEASE DON'T SHATTER MY PAPER THIN SELF ESTEEM

There are fit people in every workplace, not all nerds are unhealthy sacks of shit.

Intelligent people stay fit period.

>Intelligent people stay fit period.
Do you have to be wrong in absolutely everything you post? Why are you such an idiot? Why do you insist on tying your idiocy to a trip so as to give all other tripfriends a bad name?

Not the tripfaggot but he's right

>/fit/ the profile

Smart people are notorious for doing stupid and unhealthy things. Look at virtually any group of scientists and you'll see that /fit/izens are no better represented there than the in the general population.

This. Edgar allan poe fucked his underage first blood cousin but he still made 1337 poetry.

>smart people are notorious for doing stupid things
okay
Measure of intelligence is extremely subjective; it is, however, extremely beneficial to be healthy and fit, and anyone with an ounce of "real" intelligence and foresight would take steps to work towards self improvement.

tl;dr: your scientists may be hurrsmart but the ones leading unhealthy lives don't have the intelligence and foresight to see that they would think clearer and work better if they were healthy

i work out 5 days a week and don't consider myself a chad. the gym is full of chads however

>30 grams
That's equal to sucking approx. 10 cocks, though.

>tl;dr: your scientists may be hurrsmart but the ones leading unhealthy lives don't have the intelligence and foresight to see that they would think clearer and work better if they were healthy
Fuck off if anyone is qualified to determine whether you're a dumbass or not, that would be MENSA not (You).

This user is so right it hurts.

Relax dude, Getting fit feels good. Nobody force you to do it, though.

Oh God please, read your texts before you fucking post.

That adds nothing to the original topic

agreed. sitting in classes and staring at my laptop all day motivates me to work out.

This

Look at ray kurzweil

He's stupid as fuck when it comes to health

Almost everyone is unhealthy. One must define healthy. Organic and vegan is the only way to truly become healthy. How many people are following this diet? Although, the numbers continue to grow. Doubt the health statement? Head over to NutritionFacts.org and prove me wrong. You cannot.

An intelligence person will not necessarily manifest the goals of being healthy, but they should know better; and knowing better is reasonable. More reasonable than trying to convince the noose to slip around my neck space because I miss my past tears and what they meant to me. I help people and feel good about that but try to neck slip into my space and then wonder near my amazement when I languish above your perceived awareness. As you weren't thinking, I caught your real intention and assumed healthy was only keeping yourself away from the deed. Remembering the smell is easier than ridding it from the vicinity. Quickly disguised and it's as if nothing came of the ordeal at all.

How so?

can you, from one user to another, explain the appeal of going vegan?

for all of these years I've figured it was a meme, but this meme just hasn't stopped yet. I am open to any reason, except that is unfair to kill animals that were born to be slaughtered.
People don't have problems with abortion, and animals aren't sentient.

>People don't have problems with abortion

You are literally retarded. Gas yourself, shit stain.

>Ad hominem, ad hominem

I don't like abortion. I'm sure a few other people don't like abortion either. But guess what? It is legal in the US, and no amount of picketing is going to change that. You think it hasn't been done already?

Now, I assume that you aren't the same guy, so do you actually have anything to say, or are you incapable of moving beyond the high school mentality of "fuck you"?

A person sitting on their ass while taking steroids will gain more muscle mass than a person who doesnt use steroids but visits a gym.

tl;dr take roids

Triggered fat shits.

You responded to me after 5 minutes, and I responded to you in 5 minutes

am still waiting for a reply

>Implying you will get any valuable discourse from someone that would entertain going vegan.

Maybe fodder for satire.

good point

i win due to your forfeit

Golem get ye gone

OP what is wrong? Did you take your protein today? I hope you went to the gym and did a 30-60 minute bulking routine. Did you bring your protein shake with you? Make sure you take some extra protein after your workout. Don't eat unhealthy. There's a lot of high quality protein in meat.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>that horse cock

I wonder how many times she's played with it.

Golem get ye gone

t. beta faggot

>these smart guys aren't fit, so it's ok not to be fit too!

well, are you smart as them though? i mean i'm a lanklet but i don't pretend taking care of your physique isn't desirable

no one cares who you are :)