This shipped with new O'Reilly Programming Newsletter. wat

This shipped with new O'Reilly Programming Newsletter. wat

O'Reilly has been compromised.
brb burning all my animal books.

k

The Sup Forums doesn't stand for Gamergate you fucking shit take this thread somewhere else!

cool story bro

brb I smell niggers.

>sexy Anita in a halter top

HNNNNNGGGGG

>Is against the patriarchy
>Promotes someone who had patriarchal privilege

loving every kek

I can't burn my Haskell book

Help

lovelace was far from ordinary desu
[spoiler]at least she did something with the privilege she had[/spoiler]

One of these ladies is nigger fucking cock sucking whore. The other played an integral role in bringing the mathematics and the arts together through her upper class position and various meetings with the Babbage himself.

Protip: Anita is the first.

So what did lovelace do other than take credit for her husbands work?

I sincerely doubt that someone would build a mechanical calculator that they themselves could not operate.

Who fucking cares.

Nice spoiler tags, retard.

And? Get triggered by women more, alt-right neckbeard.

People like you are why the tech gets a rep as being full of a bunch of autistic grumpy neckbeards.

Found the cuck.

>brb I smell niggers.
cia ones?

>Ordinary
>Rich as fuck countess
Fuck off Anita

Also, as someone who actually read the history of this woman based on the found manuscripts and correspondence dated to almost a century ago, she contributed fucking nothing other than "she did it first before it was cool" and explanations about the work of Babbage that nobody cared about.
Maybe she would have achieved something if she didn't get sick and die.

fuck off, shes a dumb whore that did this all for attention. Shes even admitted she has no clue what shes talking about.

You don't have to be part of some dipshit movement to be disgusted by this retarded bitch grandstanding in some fucked parody of a feminist.

ofcourse the weeb virgin hates women LOL

A lot of women are easy to hate. Especially when they try to pit man vs woman to generate more bullshit for their dogmatic belief that men and women are equal.

U mad women are smarter?

Found the alt-right neckbeard.