How long do they last?

>my last chink phone lasted 48hours (costed me $40)

maybe Xiaomi last a couple months?

>$40 for 2 days
I bought a moto g 2 for $100 refurb a year ago and it's still working completely fine
You fucked up

i m using a g2 for 2 years now. its not a chink brand

Xiaomi phones last if you take care of them, contrary to popular belief, not everything chinese is crap. The trade-off here is that while the devices are cheap and well made, your information is probably being farmed.

Redmi 3 pro lasted 2 months before deciding not to wake up anymore.

Bought a k6000 pro, it's been 3 months so far, let's see how long it really lasts.

that is the beauty of chink phones. you NEVER know when they decide to die

oh and another fancy thing is them shipping costs just to get your dead phone examined

>you ship 4 repair
> they fix it but tell you they cant fix it
>ask you for $40 shipping back
>you tell em keep em
???

CHINK'D

I have Redmi note 3 pro. It's probably the best phone in the price range. Only caveats are it's very slippery in hand without a case, photos are of poor quality and the phone takes very long to charge.

I've got a redmi note 3 pro and I am a bit of an alcoholic and tend to drop things . I have had this phone for 8 months running full 10 hour sot battery life this period . I have dropped it four times minor damage and screen still mint . Very good quality phone . 64gb shark in since day one

>10 hour SoT
Proof? User forums report 7-8 hours which is pretty good, but I refuse to believe 10 hours without hard proof.

have my redmi 2 prime for a year and half so far
i dropped it countless times
still works perfectly

Do these companies have Chinese employees plug their products on here?

Xiaomi shills have flooded Sup Forums, there are better brands out there for chinkphones but xiaomi itself isn't a bad choice if you're limited to 150 usd or less.

no man. I browsed Sup Forums for a few months now and noticed that people on this board are the poorest on Sup Forums. I have no idea why

hence why they all on xp and shit laptops and chink shit ONLY

I never had this weird problem with off brand Chinese phones suddenly not turning on.

I had the iOcean x7 but it broke when I sat on it. They can be cheap and fragile.

Didn't you read about the backdoors installed on cheap Chinese phones? There's this big scandal that they've been spying on all these people and masking it as firmware upgrades.

It's not about being poor, I've bought iPhones along with other stuff before, there's just no point in wasting money in stuff you don't use. People that have money don't just throw it all away, otherwise they wouldn't have money, or are called Daddy's little boy.

you mean like google?

This. I probably would have bought a rmn3p instead of my zuk z2 pro if camera quality didn't matter, just because it's got slightly better battery life and the SD650 is overkill already for my uses.

Threw my RN3P in the bathtub. It's not completely dead, but only only the small CPUs are active and the battery is dead. Might be able to use it as a stationary music player or something.

Should I buy another one or pay up for a S7edge on contract? I've been using prepaid all my life, but there's a pretty interesting LTE contract in my country that makes me considering selling my sould for an on-contract phone.

Get a 30 day rolling contract. What country do you live in?!!

and Apple and Microsoft

Xiaomi phones are fucking solid and stable. My friend had one that costed about 100 euros and it was a rock, both constructively and OS wise. It was 10 times better than any Samsung, lg or HTC in the same price range

Germany. There's an LTE contract that still gives you 1mbit/s when throttled, so it does not realy better that you technically only get 1gb

#freedom

The uk has dozens of 30 day contracts with full LTE speeds

Sup Forums is easily among one of the richest boards in Sup Forums, there's a reason this place is shilling central
No, we had some actual chink resellers over /csg/ shilling some random shit in a not really obvious manner
Usually chink companies (as in companies whose primary market is China and India) don't shill on western sites, but resellers like Honorbuy and Gearbest do
However Xiaomi it's actually popular for having decent quality and offering good value, their products usually aren't shilled much

I'm not talking about max LTE speed, I'm talking about the speed you get when your monthly volume runs runs out

redmi 3 lasts me up to 6 days on a full charge, with WiFi, GPS and about an hour each of calls and screen time per day

This is my redmi note 3 pro, I've had it since may, the screen doesn't have any scratches, though I've gone through a tempered glass, and the one I've got now is fairly cracked.

The only thing that kills the battery is snapchat but that's fairly standard from what I can tell.

I usually charge once every 1 to 2 days, with moderate usage.

Although, if I had the choice between a rn3p and something newer like a LG v20, I would go for the v20

Oh yeah, I'm running cm13, so I could probably get better battery life if I had something like aosp (I had this for a while but I swapped because no android 6) or bopnet os

Are you implying that your information isn't being datamined on non-chinese smartphones?

iphones are chinkphones and they last a while.

>Pay out the ass for a 1000 dollar smartphone
>Get data farmed by google and the NSA
>The world police believe they can fuck anyone they like regardless of local laws

>Pay 150 dollars
>Get data farmed by some chinks
>Can't do anything, they're just chinks

that's truly one tough choice

stock miui gets u 9+ hours easily. this guy probably runs some curry kernel. it's definitely possible to get 10 hours of sot

normal use I charge about once a week
so SoT 10 hrs seems about right with my redmi 3, probably even longer

I mean, i change the software the moment I get it, sometimes with no Google services for battery life, so, that's not a problem for me in either, but yeah, it's more or less the same, I believe they most just sell your info to enterprises so they know what to sell you.

No, it is, I really don't care about it since, I mean, it's China, I don't give a shit about China, but most people in here seem to want to live with a tinfoil hat on.

Had my mi5 for a half year or so. Still going strong.

>all this speculation
>still no proof
Might as well buy an Oukitel then since xiaomeme is all but proven to barely break 8 hours on 4g.

Want proof? There's threads in better Tech forums of people's usage stats which shows 7 hours on 4g and 9 hours on Wi-Fi average.

Lenovo S650, 3 years and still going, official vibe 4.2 rom gapps, rooted and modified. Still going strong. Same battery from beginning now it holds around 20% less charge.

Had my rn3p for a few weeks.. Coming from a Galaxy S5 this thing is a tank.

Who cares if it shits out after 6 months?
It cost me 150euros

Chinkphones tend to have poor qc, it might not even last 6 months if you're unlucky, or if you're lucky it'll work perfectly until you upgrade.

Enjoy your phone while it lasts user.

I'm going to start taking screenshots of ACTUAL shills in /csg/ to post every time one of you fags says that someone liking a product is a shill

Xiaomi mi5 vs Xiaomi redmi note 4 vs One Plus 3

pls respond
I think I'll get One Plus 3

>no battery graph
Bullshit :^)

Zuk z2 for 185 usd from aliexpress you doofus

It will be hard to find roms for it since it's not know brand and screen size is too small

>no sd card slot
fucking chinks

a microsd slot and i would've bought it right now

There's a few roms on xda and zukforums, but yeah, major flagship phones will have much better custom rom support.

>those fucking gargantuan bezels
Fucking retarded, especially on such a small phone

:^)

>zuk z2, 70.6% screen to body ratio
>google pixel, 69% screen to body ratio
>iPhone 7, 65.6% screen to body ratio

Oh man, those bezels sure are massive for a phone at that price point :^)

I've posted my battery usage a few times 8 months ago when I first got the phone but don't have a screenshot anymore . This phone won't last 10 hours sot on 4g but I never said that. I use a little bit of 4g for GPS and other things but mainly wifi

No ones saying the battery life isn't good, but I agree with that user that claiming 10 hours SoT over a week of use is a little bullshit.

10 hours might be doable, but only on low brightness with non demanding uses like watching movies and reading books with 4g disabled.

I get 10 hours often if I don't charge around 20% and fully drain it down to 2 or 3 . I never play games and mostly don't have a demanding use case but still this doesn't discredit the point

Oh cool, take two of the phones with the biggest fucking bezels ever and compare them to it

They're flagships though

>I had
That your parents bought you

Once your 24+ and buy your own shit you know chink shit is superior.. Unless your a normie faggot piece of shit.

We believe you :^)

That's irrelevant. All I'm saying is that on small phones, screen size should be a priority. But I guess for such a low price you can't ask for much.

My point is I ( I ) am still able to get this performance with my use case after 8 months