ITT meme software Sup Forums tricked you into installing

>ITT meme software Sup Forums tricked you into installing

Agree OP

I'm not mentally retarded enough to listen to any of the retards here.

"Don't take Sup Forums's advice"

- Sup Forums

MPC HC has better MOV support than quicktime player.

Your move.

>installed Windows
>installed video games because Sup Forums said adults play video games too nowadays
>feel like a child
0/10

mpv is the best thing that ever happened to me

Not many good things happen to you, do they?

I have some bad news: You have autism.

No
Nice meme image. Whatever, mpv can handle huge encodes on my shit laptop that MPC can't, that's all I care about

Is that why people use MPV? I only use it because it's lightweight, simple and fairly good looking.

8/8 b8 whoever made that image

I've never touched config file for mpv, it works fine right out of the box

You posted it, but it's pretty good. Thanks Sup Forums.

Did you choose the correct hardware decoding settings on mpc?

portage and runit

dude, but like, no gui or smth :DDDDDDDD

Probably not, I guess. I do remember tinkering around with it quite a bit, but never could get it not to stutter/judder(framedrop on encodes with too high bitrate and/or high FPS, especially when up/downscaling. I still keep KCP installed, it worked best than any of my manual configurations.

meme player virgins on suicide watch

In the decoder settings it probably has dxva enabled by default. I changed mine to quicksync which helps quite a bit. The Nvidia hardware decoding works good too but for some reason it runs the gpu at 100% at all times so I just stick with qs.

Arch.

This piece of shit

qbittorrent is great
what's wrong with it?

some fucks keep calling it "stalltorrent" but torrents never stall with me and the features are great, I don't get people's problem with it. Maybe you notice problems if you torrent a lot

Every other update brakes it and triggers an old bug that makes all the torrents appear "stalled". If I remember correctly the devs tried to blame it on firewall or antivirus settings but it's really a bug that only appears in qbittorrent. Every other client will work just fine in the same PC.

>be obsessed with being mature and feeling like an adult
>feel like a child

t. salty mpv user

Sup Forums never says that. all the faggots here hate on gaming.

>I'm extremely insecure and need approval from strangers on the internet to do anything

thanks for letting us know.

This, when I was on a smaller SSD, it was nice to have. Now I'd rather just use MPC again, but it really doesn't matter. I don't watch many videos anymore now.

Can someone explain the "mpv is bad" meme to me?
It's portable, simple and just werks.
I'm sure MPC-HC is great for people who like configuring lots of menus and using gimmicks like stereoscopic/360 degree but that doesn't mean mpv is bad.

It's just a faggots who afraid of changes.

>can't load a subtitle properly

>install VLC, load same movie, same sub
>werks

gentoo

mpv doesn't have a volume slider for one thing

it also doesn't recognize there's a taskbar on windows

2 glaring flaws the devs refuse to fix

What the fuck are you talking about? I've never had any issues loading subs on MPC-HC.

mpv shills btfo

that was the only case desu in the course of 9-10 years of use

>it also doesn't recognize there's a taskbar on windows
>2 glaring flaws the devs refuse to fix
There is no official windows version...

Volume is controlled by the mouse wheel like every other video player

And it definitely does recognize the taskbar

I've never used my mouse to change the volume, I've always used my keyboard which is way easier.
As for the taskbar I have mpv configured how I like so it's not an issue.

That andrid music player... Power-something... Complete garbage

All flavors of Linux have been the biggest time sink I've ever wasted my time on. I learned a couple things here and there but nothing useful or practical. I read some other stuff I'm making a Hackintosh and I'm already halfway done with that in the time it took me to properly boot an Arch Linux distribution from USB. Fuck all of you and your idiot advice. It's just the blind leading the blind pretending they all know what they're talking about when in reality none of you know what the fuck you're talking about.

>set up a linux vm
>install the distro
>get a few programs
>now what?

I have done this too many times...

>now what?
Stick to the one you like and go about your day?

it half downloads all files you specifically unselect, wasting space on your drive and fucking up your music libraries with half playable files

It's not, mouse skips in the video

>m for mute
>9/0 for audio control
now you know
>f for fullscreen

Solus.

Well, I didn't install it actually. I ran it off a live disk on two different machines.

quite a paradox

Yeah that OP must be retarded or some shit

gentoo

So don't uncheck the files during download??

>He uses default subs