That's it. I'm on vacation...

That's it. I'm on vacation. Tell me exactly why should I install gentoo over my ubuntu laptop that is already configured with i3 tile manager and other stuff I like.

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingawful.com/weekend-web/bareback-exchange/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red Peppe?

Why are niggers in Africa negatively obsessed with homosexuality?

>Top ugandan gays
lol

Because they spread aids with their bug chasing shit and keep fucking people in the ass.

Bug chasing isn't real though and heterosexuality spreads even more hungry mouths that can't be fed instead of killing people like AIDS, so gays are actually helping Africa.

>Red is my pepper

>so gays are actually helping Africa.

Only if you kill them, they are wasting food and oxygen. The children could be fed if there wasn't all these homosexuals. And bug chasing is real

> And bug chasing is real
Well, I guess you would know honey.

>honey
you talk like such a fag, sugarplum

Hope isis gets you, darling.

How did my post become about ISIS? Fuck!!!

Because after you install gentoo you will no longer be worthless

what the fuck is bug chasing?

Degeneracy that awaits the day of the rope

portage is pretty good

It's a fetish that is about "chasing the bug", with "bug" meaning the HIV virus and in extensions it's consequence AIDS.
A study has shown that it is not real and simply another extreme fetish.

Here is an article showcasing posts from a bugchasing forum somethingawful.com/weekend-web/bareback-exchange/1/

It's basically homosexuals "chasing" aids and trying to get aids and people who want to spread it to people who are willing and unwilling.

They have a wonderful combination of being mega-Christian and utterly retarded.

Ah it's the same deal as America then, got it.

Same deal as the Mudslime world.
America isn't like that in most cases.

Not even the most retarded fundamentalist evangelical you can post that lives in america is as retarded as the ones in africa. They're legit centuries behind the rest of the world.

Those people need to be killed.

Why doesn't the planet just designate some island somewhere as an HIV/AIDS colony and send everyone who has it over there? I nominate Australia.

You mean like literally 50% of the Zimbabwean population and so on? It would be an island with several hundred million people. Who would pay the cost of transportation?

I would also nominate Australia.

I also nominate australia. They've been shitposting on this website for too long.

British colonial laws.

Gentoo is pretty useless, people here are mostly 13 years old who don't have any actual work to do with their PCs and spend their time tweaking with useless stuff that will never function as good as it does on distros that have been tested and fixed by millions of users like Debian, Ubuntu or Fedora. It's just like Arch, they spend like months to have a less stable version of what Ubuntu already gives you.

TL;DR If you're a virgin who lives with his mother and has nothing actually useful to do with his PC, have fun tweaking with gentoo. If you're a man and value doing things with your PC more than jerking off while getting mad with the settings, just keep using Ubuntu and learn how to do stuff with it instead.

...it's actually true. But we actually are no 13 yrs old virgins. We are 30 yrs old virgins with no job.