Would you install a botnet roof?

damn Elon Musk looks like THAT?

What are you talking about?

absolutely

Yes

lel Elon is "bulking"

Why?

a lot of money means a lot of food

No and apparently neither will he. I doubt a ladder would support him.

only if i wanted my roof to explode

looks fantastic, incredibly durable, supporting a potentially world-changing energy platform

of course, i dont have the money for this kind of thing and wont any time soon. but it's exciting to think about anyways

So Trump is cutting all subsidies to his shitty companies right?
I'm tired of seeing his ugly ass afrikaaner face on tv all the time.

Thanks for taking time away from jerking off to talk radio to respond to this thread.

If I were building a house, I'd use his solar roof without question. It's more expensive than bog standard asphalt shingles, but cheaper than the roofing types it replaces (slate, terra cotta, etc) all while paying for itself with power for the house. Also, if the house being built is high quality and not a wooden shack that'll start falling apart after a couple decades, the additional cost of this roof is almost a rounding error. In this situation, it's a nobrainer.

It's not cheap enough for people looking to re-roof their house cheaply yet, but if it proves popular in the homebuilding market it'll reach that point quickly.

Why do Republitards dislike Elon Musk?

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

>slate-look tiles
>announced on set of "Desperate Housewives"

Like all of Musk's projects, he's targeting a wealthy savant market that lacks common sense or experience outside of a narrow specialization. In this case, he's targeting their wives.

Labor is the majority portion of any construction project's cost. Does it seem likely that these tiles can be laid and connected to a collection network quickly?

They'll say it's because he takes subsidies, but that's mostly bullshit since entrenched industries take cash injections from the government that make what Musk's companies have received look like petty pocket change.

The real reason is because he represents radical change in energy, rocketry, and transportation, all of which have historically been highly resistant and even hostile to change. Big auto and big oil would prefer that everything stay as it is so they can keep using what they have in place and keep the majority of profits routed into the coffers of top executives, efficiency, cleanliness, and general progress be damned. Old space just wants the effortless congressional gravy train to keep running, being paid billions per year to duct tape together ancient designs and doing very little real innovation.

All three corporate complexes have deep ties with the republicans and so the republicans have deeply politicized said industries.

(cont)
In short, republicans are afraid of a future where these industries are different, so they've weaponized politics in areas where only science and short and long term human wellbeing should have the last word. Through politics, these dinosaur-like progress-hostile companies have recruited thousands of unpaid defenders. They keep the status quo by promising jobs that will never come back and assuring disgruntled citizens that if they have their way, the good 'ol days will return, even though such a thing is totally impossible.

Don't have an energy bill. Help environment.

he's targeting rich people values by getting early adopters to foot the bill for his innovation in hopes that the costs will come down enough for his businesses to reach mainstream acceptance

Precisely. New technology, new manufacturing techniques, etc cost a lot of money – the kind that you can't make from the tiny margins of low-end entry level products. The only viable strategy is to start with high end products and then work your way down as costs drop.

Why not?

Yes.