Name a better looking case

name a better looking case
>inb4 you can't
>inb4 muh airflow

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811108456&cm_re=inwin_904-_-11-108-456-_-Product
craftograph.com/compactsplash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh brushed aluminium

Looks nice yes, but rear IO accessability is utter shit

Looks better and much cheaper.

Fucking do your research.

Anything with brushed aluminium is tacky shit. This case is not an exception.

H440 looks better than that shit.
>brushed aluminum
>one scratch ruins the whole look
My H440 is full of scratches and still looks new because of the goat clearcoat they used on the paint.
Get the fuck out you tabletopper

I love this case!!! I haven't ever seen anyone else talk about it.

That is a nice looking case, what is it?

Clean your floor, faggot.

A4-SFX.

Get the fuck out of here with your weak ass shit.

>Muh LED
Are you 12?

i mean shit what else would the glass be for?

What a way to go..

D'ya think they agreed to jump together?

>glass
into the trash

I also have a 55" TV hooked up that's on the other side of the room that I watch movies and shit on. I think the LEDs look nice, you can eat shit scrub.

Tinted tempered glass you cheap piece of shit.

>his case doesn't fit in his backpack

>somethingsomething glass
not explicit enough?

no but acceptable
>europoor knockoff
remove yourself
ok
>he didn't wait for the a4

coming in the mail tomorrow, it was only 40€

Does that really fit in a backpack or does it have to be a huge fucking backpack

I would get it but
>500 dollars for a fucking case
I could get a car for that, if not a fairly decent desktop

easy

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811108456&cm_re=inwin_904-_-11-108-456-_-Product

Are there any decent tool-less cases? Why are we still using thumbscrews?

I like fridges

that case is shit, the whole front is really fidgety and hard to get access to important stuff.

before I have bought it, because it looks like all the other defines but cheaper and smaller, can you recommend another mATX case that would be less than 100 euros and not shit ? I haven't ordered it because it's out of stock now for me
What about 350D ? though it seems kinda fucking big for a mATX case and it also has a faggy window

I have no idea, but I have that case on my work computer and it's really finicky and keep falling apart. And stuff like the headphone jack at the top don't work, if you put anything in it unless you are REALLY CAREFUL then everything on the top will fall off and you have to open the front and it's impossible to put the cables back where they are supposed to be.

>Side Window

Into the trash it goes.

Are you sure you're talking about the same case ? Never thought some company would buy cases like these as work PCs also if I understand, this is a new case, like real new
>Fractal Design Define Mini C
not a regular Mini

What exactly is so great about this case? Looks pretty basic to me

Goddamn Corsair and their shitty fake angled photography. Makes my autism flare up every time I see it.

Call my ammo box edgy if you need, I don't give a fuck.

feels like its super small.

link?

It's really small for what fits in it (3x120mm radiator space). I'd say it's pretty far from good looking though; it's utilitarian in a not-great way.

Well, the one I have is a bigger version, but fractal design and looks exactly the same. The whole front easily comes off. I would avoid anything that looks like that like the plague.

The work PC was a custom build that was used for video editing (which they don't do any more, it's now used for light computer stuff.. I just got it because it was available)

craftograph.com/compactsplash/

I've always thought that they're one of the most solid cases from what people talk here, like it's universally praised, fuck do I do now, I can't think for myself

>muh separate PSU compartment

Retarded meme for autists who get triggered if even a singler cable is visible

It says fractal in the image fampaitachi

>fractal
Huh, so it does. And here I thought Fractal would have a bit more taste than Corsair. Guess that's too much to ask.

Ah, thought it was the 909. this one is dumb

It's a fractal case dude

Well... I know nothing about cases, but at least they have ONE design that look exactly like that one that is terrible. At least functions terrible, it looks nice and I have many times wished that it works. At least it has some usb slots and headphone jacks in the backs which works, but it's irritating to have a row of slots on the top that makes the whole front come off every time you put something in them.

Yes, thank you, the other user established that for me already. I just glanced at the thumbnail and saw the same shitty weird photography that Corsair has been doing with their cases and got triggered

That pic is actually not even a good example, this is a better one. They take a pic front/top pic, where you can see the top of the case, but then they distort it such that the bottom of the case looks larger than the top, where it should be the other way around. Completely fucks with the natural perspective.

Would you jump with me? :)

>all these fridges
That's nice, but watch this

nice oven, user

>implying you have a windowed panel to begin with...

Thermaltake f31

Where?
I´ve been looking into getting one to use as an HTPC instead of a shitty android TV player I have (fucking kodi works half the time).

Does the price include power supply or only 12v socket?

Thinking of getting pic related, any thoughts?.
Want it as a portable LAN party machine.

node 202

>node 202
thank you brother, will look into it.

NCase M1 is pretty dank.

I'm currently waiting for Phanteks to release the Enthoo Elite.

The Phanteks Evolv ATX TG is really nice too.

Anodized look > brushed look

Its cheap

Not sailing the ocean of the Internet with your luxury cruise liner, the S.S. Shitposter

>nice and sleak design EATX case
>cannot access ports from motherboard
They had one job

Anodizing and brushing are not mutually exclusive, and in fact, brushed aluminum cases are almost always also anodized.

Brushing is the process that produces those long striations in the metal, whereas anodizing creates a thin oxide layer on the surface of the aluminum, which can give it different colors depending how it's done.

Maybe you're thinking of media blasting, which gives the kind of fine uniform textured finish Apple products have. Those are anodized as well.

haven't seen this in months

> implying airflow matters

I can stuff a bunch of shit inside my case and not get any significant change in temps

OP literally implied the opposite you dumb nigger

it is a good looking case, personally i prefer the itx version of it, having pic related its a bit too big for me. anyways the inwin is for people with more money then sense not to mention you have to dive through 5 russian computer part sites before you can even find someone who will send you that case for a reasonable price, its totally not worth it. plus you would have to clean up all your cum rags around your desk before you can even imagine posting in a battlestation thread but we all know you cant be bothered.