What OS does RMS use?

What OS does RMS use?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
stallman.org/cgi-bin/showpage.cgi?path=/stallman-computing.html&term=distro&type=norm&case=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I use a Thinkpad X60 computer, in which the FSF installed a free initialization program (libreboot) and a free operating system (Trisquel GNU/Linux.) This is the first computer model ever to be sold commercially with a free initialization program and a free operating system, and thus the first computer product the FSF could endorse. (It was not sold that way by Lenovo, however.)

Date of quote?

If only he had a website with all these inane facts about his life that neckbeards might want to know

If only the internet had some sort of tool which i could use to search for things i might want to find

If only people could think about how to solve their problems instead of hoping to be spoonfed all their life

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

Daily reminder Samsung is pushing an update to intentionally brick Note 7's that weren't turned in.

desu i was just bored and was wondering what people would say

It's a very old quote, he uses Ubuntu 16.10 now.

Don't lie. He uses Solus.

>which the FSF installed a free initialization program (libreboot) and a free operating system (Trisquel GNU/Linux.)

He doesn't even install his own shit?

Fucking autists are so lazy.

just get your mom to ask him when he comes over to bang her tonight

FISTWIZARD

stallman.org/cgi-bin/showpage.cgi?path=/stallman-computing.html&term=distro&type=norm&case=0

There is a search box.
We put our dreams into it.
And they own it.

>assassin wizard
thats just unfair

He has never installed gnu/Linux.

>not wizard wizard

He would never use Ubuntu unless he went insane.

>although volunteer helpers install the political notes and urgent notes.
>others who know more wrote the parts at the top and bottom of pages, and the more complex formatting on the home page.
>Volunteer helpers install the political notes every day after receiving the text from me by email.
>Would you like to help do this?

This lazy sack of crap, holy shit.

Reminder that Debian is free and would be endorsed by the FSF were it not for RMS's dislike of the fact that Debian "makes it easy to install non-free software". Out of the box Debian is fully free and you have to manually edit /etc/apt/sources.list to add the non-free repo.

áél

Debian's servers host the nonfree repository. Since software isn't poofed into existence by magic software fairies (or "softwairies"), when people get software from Debian's nonfree repository, they get it from Debian.