Why is it so beautiful?

Why is it so beautiful?

Because you suck dicks at night

>not the 3T

>currently out of stock

DELETE THIS NOW.

What's the difference between the 3 and the 3T?

wtf, user, where do you live

better battery for the 3T, that's the only substantive difference. and a 128GB option.

>wtf, user, where do you live

USA. The 128 GB option is sold out.

Import taxes are high as fuck, I assume?

The 3t won't get nearly as many custom Roms as the 3. Member devs already said they won't be supporting the 3t

Seems a bit childish seeing as the 3T will be sold for just as long as the 3.

We don't live in communist europe, bud. You guys take that VAT cock.

The 3 is disconnected, selling til the stocks run out. The 3t will be sold longer. Til the 4 comes out and maybe longer

How much is it? Its 439 eurobucks and free shipping. On my order it says 0,00 tax.

Never mind, just checked
439$ on the us store too (439€ is 462$) or 416€ thats 23€(24$) cheaper.
Fuck me. Should have ordered from the US store and shipped it here.

I enjoy my OnePlus 3.

Only issue I've had dis when I hold the home button to bring up Google search I'll start typing and then it will erase itself as if i just opened it. Happened on my note 4 too but it was annoyed.

I tried that but the country of the delivery address is locked so you can't change it.

Received my 3t a week ago and its epic.

How long did you have to wait for it to arrive? I ordered mine 2 Dec and it'll be here on 4 Jan. Fuck.

I live in Germany and ordered 5minutes after the release (28. October). The phone got dispatched 3 days later and arrived next day. It was sent from a German oneplus warehouse so it only took 1 day.

I'm happy for you and sad for myself. Fucking Denmark...

Pretty sure it just takes so long because they are sold out and/or have a huge order list that works by first order, first ship principle.

...yeah, and the holidays are around the corner, and all that. It's just a huge bummer to have to wait for +1 month. Still, I guess that's better than a fucking coupon system, so there's that.