Why do you like technology?

Do you surround yourself with things because you don't have anybody?

Why do people surround themselves with useless people?

>terrible spelling
>one letter missing

turbo autist pls

Because material things give me more enjoyment than socializing with stupid normalfags.

this

I don't think that's true; the longing for material things gives us far more enjoyment than either of those.

I read us* not me.

nailed it

terible*

funny pic grandma

i talk to people with my technology. people all over the world.

yeah this is pretty much it

It could be that, or it could be that I grew up watching my mom constantly buy useless shit and I picked up the habit. One of the only things I can get excited about anymore is getting something new. Waiting on a netbook now.

This picture was just on Sup Forums you faggot. Kill yourself

and they reply with frogs

what a time to be alive

This.

>Why do people surround themselves with useless people?
Honestly I'm just attached to them in some way. My friends arent that bad despite being drug addicts

I have someone. I surround myself in technology because I like it for some autistic reason.

>Not bad people
>Drug addicts

Pick one.

I surround myself with things because I like them. This has nothing to do with people.

>implying drugs can only be injected or smoked

You've probably had a soda or two today. Maybe a coffee with breakfast. You're posting on Sup Forums, you're no saint yourself.

Not who you replied to btw.

You're right about the drugs being something that aren't only injected or smoked. You're wrong however in saying that I implied otherwise. As I said,

>drug addicts

Letting yourself become addicted to any sort of drug is pathetic. It shows a lack of self control. I'm not some sort of Mormon who's trying to avoid all drugs, but I don't let them run my life. I can and have quit soda as a result of losing a bet, and it's not even remotely a problem.

You just start drinking a lot of different juices and a hell of a lot more water. Anyway, nice picture though user, thank you.

I tried to believe in this meme, but I'm a miserable wreck. Spending my days shitposting in my apartment by myself isn't the way I wanted life to work out.

Sounds like you need to stop pretending to be a norm then.

>2016
>still addicted to DHM
kek
Industry keeps insisting on putting DHM in products and you eat that shit up as if you needed it.
Go a week without DHM before saying you're not an addict.

I don't know what DHM is user. I can't know if I consume it or not without being told what it is. But I imagine I can go without it. There's nothing I'm addicted to.

DHM is an industrial solvent that is put in food products and is highly addictive. It's otherwise known as Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Water

So are you having your week without water now?

Literally requiring something to live is not addiction. As in, based on your species, being incapable of going without it because it would cause you to die is not addiction.

You can never touch water your entire life and you would still die. At like a week old. Because you actually need it.

>he either can't count to two or can't spell "aggressive"

Because I've been fascinated by cars and tech since I was little, technology was simply cheaper and easier to get into at a younger age.

No man, stuff is basically as useless as people.