Download install.tar.gzip.bzip

>download install.tar.gzip.bzip
>you need to compile it yourself

HEY I PUT TOO MUCH EFFORT TO CREATE THOSE 5KB .C AND .A FILES SO YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR OWN EFFORT AND EARN IT EHHHEHEHEHE

DON'T WORRY THAT ITS A .TARBALL THAT MEANS I'M A VERY GOOD AND UNIQUE FAT FAGGOT CODER EHHEHE

is that Dagoth Ur?

yep

to dumb to use the command line friend? Instead of complaining why dont you package it for your distribution of choice

>not checking the sources for every program you download from sites
It's like you want to get a botnet or something

cd ~/Downloads/niggers
./make

WHOA

tar xvf cuckfile.tar.gz;
g++ main.cpp -o cuck;
chmod +x cuck;
./cuck

you shouldn't even check or download it or even use internet if you cannot feel if something has botnet or not.

Fatal Error: Line 69: niggers.h not found

>missing dependencies

Dagoth Ur welcomes you, Nerevar, my old friend. But to this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared?

>lazy coder fucktards not even finishing what they started

windows users, everybody

>tutorial/installation readme file doesn't have an extension because muh digital diversity

> forces you to read 1928764917265 lines of explanation and bitching about literal garbage including how the software made and how codes work etc.

you forgot to add output extension. Is that because you've never seen one? not even your tiny miny? awww piggyyy

"here download my finished software famicom"

I'm willing to put up with that shit if I'm programming and need a library badly. Just general use, that shit can fuck off.

no, that is titus being told by a 200ton fattie that it is healthy being a lard sac

I know this is that fat guy meme but it looks like the Jake Gyllenhaal meme too

I didn't know windows users get this triggered over something so simple.
From now on I will compile my programs for windows, so OP doesn't die from autistic shock.

>everyone has x86

tar xvf file.tar.gzip && (./configure; make; make install)