Ayymd pajeets crying and shilling non-stop on Sup Forums

>ayymd pajeets crying and shilling non-stop on Sup Forums
>muh 480 is better than the 1060 now xDDD
>I sure did well by buying a card for poor pajeets guise!!!!1
>look at the 490, it will be better than the 1080 guise!!! believe!!!!!11
>guise!!!!!11 ZEN will be great!!!!11

>mfw a cheaper 1060 is still on par with more expensive 480s
>mfw a 1060 will overclock higher and therefore get better performance overall, while still being cooler and more efficient
>mfw the flagship 490 won't even be better than a 1070 and it'll probably be more expensive
>mfw ZEN will be a massive disappointment as it won't even reach the old X79 chip performance
>mfw seeing all these pajeets shilling for a brand that literally invests on Pajeetwood VR, instead of investing on things that would actually benefit the human species like AI
>mfw AMD actually going bankrupt would benefit the market as Intel would be forced to start [actually] competing on dGPUs and other brands would come forward and try to do something that AMD hasn't been able to do since the HD4xxxx and the Phenom era

And please ayymd fags, don't start with your usual bullshit. Everybody knows you only buy AMD because you can't/won't spend the extra shekels on superior Intel/Nvidia solutions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmWuJ0iVLrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH NSHITIA
MUH TITAN
MUH GRAFIX SUPERIORITY
SO GLAD MY MOM GAVE ME $800 TO FIX MUH POOTER

>Bought 3000 shares back when they were $1.85
>mfw
Planning to cash out during the predictable media-conference surge when they announce zen.
Looking at a clean $30k.

Keep it up shills, you're lining my pockets.

I'm guessing you don't have any friends and you're single.

go back to Sup Forums

Novideo damage control is starting to getting out of hand.

Wait, what? I'm Indian and I buy nvidia's crap. AMD is just garbage and Zen will be a let down, just like a majority of what AMD makes.

>gayming GPUs
Toys belong on

i dont even give a care

GPUs are more technology than software. Back to your containment generals, losers.

People aren't really against Nvidia. They just want something new and exciting to happen in their boring lives. A break from the status quo. I'm confident every amd fan is consciously aware of how truly awful and fucked amd is. So they dream, because that's all they can do.

>he does it for free

In no way am i shilling for amd
I am, however, interested in seeing whether they keep their traditional naming scheme and release a "480x" and a "490x". I havent seen any reliable 490 benchmarks yet, but i do hope to srr them compete with the 1070 at least.
I have no problem with nvidia holding the performance crown again this year, but i am genuinely concerned that amd will just continuously get dunked on.
It's really sad. I'd like the underdog to win one round. For old time's sake.

DELET

>mfw a cheaper 1060 is still on par with more expensive 480s
kek remove dx11 and then you can only see a 1060 with a telescope its so far behind
>mfw a 1060 will overclock higher and therefore get better performance overall, while still being cooler and more efficient
comparing two different uarch that has nothing in common and claims its faster and more efficient novidiots dont really know shit
>>mfw the flagship 490 won't even be better than a 1070 and it'll probably be more expensive
you know already that its the flagship and that its going to be worse than a 1070.. you do know that 480 on dx12/vulcan is just 10% slower than a 1070 eh?
>mfw ZEN will be a massive disappointment as it won't even reach the old X79 chip performance
obviously because you know keller is known for his failures...NOT
meanwhile rumor has it that amd actually gave intel the gcn instruction sets...and generally their ISA sets...imagine that they are going inside of every single intel chip i wonder how much butthurt a green company will be that they lost their biggest patent deal and not only that they are going to see gcn instructions being a standar..

Nvidia has become shit though unlike intel.Both might be jews but at least intel has solid products unlike nvidia.
Please go shill somewhere else.

AMD has objectively the best cards, if you can't understand that with you retarded brain, kys

>objectively the best cards
>this is what pajeets tell themselves to justify their poor choices

Reminder that it's almost 2017 and Ayymd still has no card available that can max every game on 1080p60.

b-b-but muh dx12
>mfw Nvidia manages to be better than Ayymd using their own APIs

>2016
>giving a fuck about GPU for playing unoptimized pieces of shit

>Reminder that it's almost 2017 and Ayymd still has no card available that can max every game on 1080p60.
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Vega/Zen will wreck Intel and Nvidia! Just You Waitâ„¢!

because nvidia surely has a card that can max everything on 1080p 60fps right?

The 1070 can. Literally anything, even Witcher 3.

Even a Titan XP drops below 60 fps in GTA 5 maxed out @ 1080p
youtube.com/watch?v=AmWuJ0iVLrU

>Mfw Intel and Nvidia fags try to justify their wasted money by making another brand look inferior
Why do you even care?
I'm using an 8350 & a 980Ti, my life isn't a brand, i don't have to be loyal to anything

Reminder that 7970 now handedly outperforms the 780 and is still a capable 1080p card where the 680 has become utterly valueless

>Falling for the graphical jew in 2016

Lmao.

>>mfw AMD actually going bankrupt would benefit the market as Intel would be forced to start [actually] competing on dGPUs and other brands would come forward and try to do something that AMD hasn't been able to do since the HD4xxxx and the Phenom era

why would intel need to enter another market which they got no real footing in? they are still cutting losses on the whole "x86 can do smartphones too" thing

if you belive that intel has any reason to enter the gpu market against nvidia your poorly informed to say the least

Everything after HD5xxx era from AMD has been worse than Nvidea. Ever since Intel released their I-3, i5, i7 processor series they have been behind on processors as well.

Only thing AMD has that its not intel or nvidea. So that's abysmal.

>Everything after HD5xxx era from AMD has been worse than Nvidea
But that's just wrong. The 6000 series, 7000 and r 200 series were all pretty good, the problem after that was rebranding. The 7000 series in particular were amazing.