Linus just bought his entire workforce late model, ricer laptops - to the tune of 25 grand

Linus just bought his entire workforce late model, ricer laptops - to the tune of 25 grand.
What did YOU get for a Christmas bonus Sup Forums ?

Also this bitch looks ungrateful as fuck.

>Also this bitch looks ungrateful as fuck.
>"But I wanted the new iPhone 7+ in Rosegold"

>Assistant manager at Walmart.

My bonus is based on sales and is about 5000 a year, minimum. It's not great, but hey. I could by two of those 'bonuses' if I wanted to. Which I don't. I prefer coke and heroin... you know, to cope for the fact I'm an assistant manager at Walmart.

I got a ham. It's in my fridge now since i have no one to eat it with and it’s a pretty big ham.

shitty bonus in comparison to cash

I do not like ham.

>he fell for the 16 gib of ham meme

I got a 10 euro gift card for the supermarket I work at

>Also this bitch looks ungrateful as fuck.
What do you expect? It's a fucking RAZER PRO GAYMER laptop. It looks hideous as hell and is too embarassing to use outside of your home.

This. Yes you can sell the laptop online but I'd rather just take less cash up front so I woudn't have to bother doing that.

Regardless of what everyone thinks of LTT, if Linus asked them to join, they'd drop their current job in a heartbeat.
The man knows how to make money, treats his employees like Gods, and seems pretty chill.

20% of my annual salary, which amounts to around $21,000 USD

>What do you expect? It's a fucking RAZER PRO GAYMER laptop. It looks hideous as hell and is too embarassing to use outside of your home.

that

>hideous as hell
You got that right. Ugly af.

I don't blame her. Who the fuck wants some faggy gaymen laptop.

>All these posts calling the laptop ugly.

It's literally just a matte black laptop with the razor logo on it.
Y'all just jealous.

I so much hope that you work in accounting or something not ham-related.

This. He seems like a pretty nice boss. Also the laptop is easily fixed with a.....
DBRAND SKIN!

The only xmas bonus i have ever received was a 10$ coffee card

>12 minute video with click bait title
>a bunch of Razer laptops
>excited gamers everywhere
>free laptop for someone in audience
>"We bought these ourselves with only a 5% discount"

Yeah, ok Linus.

underrated post

Wait, how was the title clickbait?
It's literally what happened.

it's closer to 25%, 5/20 = 1/4 = 0.25

edit: it's 23.8%

it's really not a bad laptop.

overprice? maybe.

bad? not even close.

>$25,000 christmas prank

tried to make it sound like he dumped 25k into a prank when in reality he just bought $25k worth of laptops and did a really fucking stupid "prank" in the way he gave it to them.

25 000 prank? No, it was not. It was a garden variety disguise the gift prank that people do all the time. Boring, snooze worthy. Garbage content and that woman in the photo is probably uncomfortable that a camera is being stuffed in her face at a Christmas party. Linus has no class.

Socks like every year

underrated post

>What did YOU get for a Christmas bonus Sup Forums ?

Lol what bonus. I work for a dumb startup that's been running at a loss for it's entire 2 years of existence.

>bought

lol it's a commercial for Razer you ding dong

I got $50 for being employee of the month. They don't even offer 401K, at least I eat free food.

>mfw cook

iktf
>get hired by startup
>CEO says he can't pay you much right now but you're guaranteed a senior position with a big fat paycheck if you stick it out for a year or two
>three months in he calls you to tell you he's docking your pay a bit because he needs more money for expansion but you'll be rolling in cash this time next year he promises
>next day find out through the grapevine that he's about a million in debt, the account manager just quit because he hasn't received a check in months, the bank is getting antsy and the company has been hemorrhaging money because the guy is totally incompetent
>eventually get approached by a poacher who offers you a comfy position with about twice the pay + benefits that would give your career a nice boost
>can't take it because you FUCKING SIGNED A NONCOMPETE LIKE AN IDIOT
>quit and work a crappy IT job until it expires
thankfully I was fresh out of college and still living with my parents but fucking hell that was awful

>americans
when will you learn?

Since when did Linus have a female employee that wasn't his wife? Who is she?

The HR manager I think? We know girls cant be in an actual techy type job.

Just checked the video, who the hell are all these people?

Since when did the company get this big? Can you really afford to pay all these people off YouTube and shill money alone?

lol

probably
if you have as much public influence as this guy does companies will load you up with cash to promote their stuff

He makes about $500 +$400 + 300 =$900 for his three channels a day on youtube, so that'll cover his wages right there alone.
Then he runs sponsor spots and amazon shill.
Then he has a merch store.
Then he has his online site.

Then he gets payed to promoted videos.
And All this is just pure profit almost since his youtube earnings pays for pretty much everything else.

So yeah. He's probably rolling in it.

>USD$25,000.00 bonus
I am jelly. I am probably going to get a nice burger for myself, even though I do not celebrate Christmas.

Union doesn't allow bonuses since that would show "favoritism".

>they'd drop their current job in a heartbeat.

I don't want to move to canada though.

>can't take it because you FUCKING SIGNED A NONCOMPETE LIKE AN IDIOT

So? The guy is broke he can't afford to sue you. Not to mention he wont be able to sue you even if he wanted to because he can't sue you from Brazil.

Unlimited Google Drive storage.

this